Acts 5:40-42, “And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.”
On September 4th, 2026, at the NFL Stadium Macklemore ended his concert performance by telling the tens of thousands of fans that he wanted to tell them two words: Free Palestine! As a consequence of his stand, the stadium's owner Robert Kraft kicked Macklemore out of the tour. Numerous other supporting acts in solidarity with Macklemore quit the tour. I say good for them! And bravo to Macklemore for telling THE TRUTH! The United Nations have official called the brutal slaughter of 75,000 Palestinians in Gaza a “genocide,” and it sure has been!
Forbes magazine said this yesterday on September 20th, 2026:
Macklemore's pro-Palestine advocacy during Ed Sheeran's tour led to his removal, reportedly due to an ultimatum from NFL stadium owner Robert Kraft, who cited "hate speech." This move sparked widespread debate about artistic freedom and corporate influence. Macklemore responded by donating his $1 million tour earnings to Palestinian aid, challenging Kraft to match it, which Kraft later addressed by matching Sheeran's $2 million donation. Sheeran, caught in the middle, expressed personal dismay over the conflict but maintained an apolitical stance, confirming venue pressure forced Macklemore's exit. In a significant show of solidarity, multiple supporting acts, including Lukas Graham and Finneas, withdrew from the tour. Sheeran later apologized at a Philadelphia concert, acknowledging his difficult position and the complexity of the issue, performing with a hastily assembled band amidst protests.I watched this despicable news report on Fox News in which they interview Ben Shapiro (who is Jewish) and he openly condemns Macklemore, calling his comment to Free Palestine “nonsense.” No Ben, Macklemore spoke the truth! Fox News are disgusting corrupt Zionists! Robert Kraft falsely accused Macklemore of “anti-Semitism” and “hate speech,” but Macklemore plainly said in his concert speech that he is not against the Jews, he is against Israel's genocide of 75,000 Palestinian people since 2023. The millions of Palestinian refugees just want to be recognized officially as a nation, but instead Israel continues to call them “dogs” and murder them by the tens of thousands.
In response to all of this, Ed Sheeran told his tens of thousands of fans in Philadelphia today that “America is a scary place right now.” He took the words right out of my mouth!
Ed Sheeran has made his stance clear on the Israel-Palestine conflict after his Loop Tour fell apart amid Macklemore’s ‘Free Palestine’ comments.
Bowing to pressure as protestors swarmed outside the concert, Sheeran said he had made ‘mistakes’ and called the situation in Gaza ‘catastrophic and unjustifiable’.
The gig at the Lincoln Financial Field was the first time the star had returned to the stage since the rapper Macklemore was dropped as his opening act after taking a vocal stance in favor of a ‘Free Palestine’.
In a solemn speech at the start of the concert Sheeran said: ‘I have tried in my career not to be a political commentator of any kind because I want my music and shows to be about unity and not division, about humanity and not politics. But this is a humanitarian issue and I cannot hide how I feel about it anymore.’
‘What happened in Israel at Nova music festival on October 7 was horrific and compounded centuries of Jewish pain.
‘What is happening in Gaza is catastrophic and unjustifiable and disproportionate,’ Sheeran said in a video captured and shared online by a concertgoer.
‘My heart has been broken by the scale of devastation and loss of civilians’ lives, of children’s lives, and the systemic injustice we’re seeing unfold in the West Bank cannot be overlooked,’ he declared.
Sheeran has long attempted to steer clear of politics and focus solely on his music, but he could not afford to ignore the elephant in the room on Saturday evening
It comes as the concert was swarmed by pro-Palestine protestors before he took the stage
Sheeran told the audience that he plans to ‘continue my current tour’ despite each of his openers dropping out in solidarity with Macklemore. SOURCE
I know exactly how Ed Sheeran feels. I have told myself each time I attend a new church that, “This time I will stay quiet. I don't want to get kicked out of another church. I will behave myself.” But those ungodly incompetent pastors and their wicked pants-wearing wives find my website ministry and take offense, and they start harassing and censuring my ministry, so that I have no choice but to fight the good fight of faith. It reminds me of Kenny Rogers' famous 1979 song, “Coward Of The County,” with these lyrics:
I promised you, Dad, not to do the
things you've done
I walk away from trouble when I can
Now please don't think I'm weak, I
didn't turn the other cheek
And Papa, I sure hope you understand
Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man
Ed Sheeran didn't expect his longtime friend Macklemore to toss a political hand grenade into the concert on September 4th, but he did, and the fallout has been consequential. Zionists control the U.S. government, media, universities, Hollywood, et cetera. A “Zionist” is simply someone who supports present-day manmade Israel at all cost. While Israel's demon inspired leaders have been butchering Palestinians by the tens of thousands (mostly defenseless women and children), our Zionist U.S. President Trump has been sanctioning the merciless genocide, even mocking the victims with this photo published by the White House...
Dr. John R. Rice (1895-1980) felt sympathy for the Palestinian refugees, which sympathy is non-existent from American Zionists today like Fox News, Ben Shapiro and Donald Trump. ...
Ed Sheeran took time in his Philadelphia concert on September 19th, 2026, to finally speak up against the genocide in Gaza. If the singer had said “I support Israel” instead of “Free Palestine” on September 4th, nobody would have said one word to complain. But sadly in the United States to criticize Israel is to commit career suicide. If you want to know who controls our country, just look at who we are not allowed to criticize!
I hate the ungodly Zionist brainwashing of Fox News even more than I do MSNBC's support of the Democrats. And please do not be fooled to think that Fox News is on the side of Christians or conservative Americans. Fox News wickedly openly supports the homosexual agenda! The entire manure-spreading news media is controlled by Satan, the evil god of this world. Remember, the only purpose of the news media is to distract you from the truth.
Although I agree with Ed Sheeran that America today has become a scary place right now, he is part of the problem making it a scary place. Edward Sheeran supports the ungodly LGBTQ+ agenda and is promoted by homosexuals. Leaders in Malaysia have called for him to be banned from performing in their country over his LGBTQ+ stance. Ed is serving the Devil.
America is indeed a scary place today. The NFL stadium's owner Robert Kraft said he didn't ban Macklemore over free speech, but for bringing a political agenda into the concert. But if we allow people in positions of power to randomly censor people they don't agree with, where does it end? Macklemore wasn't yelling “fire!” in a crowded theater, he was speaking up for the voiceless victims in Palestine, sharing his convictions. ...
“A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.” —Adlai Ewing Stevenson, 23rd U.S. Vice President
I remember back in 1999, in Seattle for the World Trade Organization Conference, that the city enforced “Free Speech Zones” prohibiting Americans from protesting in a 50 BLOCK radius! That is as anti-American as you can get! That's what I'd expect to see in communist North Korea or China today. And now the police are putting up authoritarian style Flock cameras, which are making horrible errors, causing hundreds of Americans to be arrested, falsely accused and even imprisoned for weeks. America is a scary place right now.
When our country's highest leaders sanction genocide, we're in a scary place. When a singer cannot express his concern and sympathy for the suffering victims in Palestine without being banned and blacklisted as a performer, we're in a scary place. The inspired Holy Bible calls it “perilous times” in 2nd Timothy 3:1-2. Free speech is quickly being censured in America.
One of the most evil and dishonest things someone can do is to falsely accuse Macklemore of being “anti-Semitic” for merely saying “Free Palestine.” What in the world is wrong with opposing the blatant genocide of over 75,000 innocent victims in Gaza? America is a scary place right now. The fact that Benjamin Netanyahu is not in prison proves how corrupt Israel and the United States have become. I fully agree with Pastor Texe Marrs (1944-2019) that the United States is a proxy for Israel. We do Israel's evil bidding. The facts prove Dr. Marrs right.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.