Thursday, September 17, 2026

Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar

Romans 3:1-4, “What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”

Just because some of the Jews did not believe the Gospel doesn't nullify God's Word. That is what this passage is saying. I love verse 4, which promises that if what we say aligns with what God says in His inspired Word, our preaching, debates and words WILL BE vindicated. I love that truth and am counting on it to justify my battles with umpteen corrupt pastors and churches.

That being said, I told the truth. I told the truth at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam that the modern Bible revisions they use are corrupt, and that the Lordship Salvation which they preach is a counterfeit plan of salvation, for which truths I was forced out in 2014 and then banned from returning. For the next 7 years I had nowhere to attend church because of Pastor Marty Herron. I moved off Guam to Florida in 2021. The shameful pastors and complicit members of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam have blood on their hands.

I told the truth at the ungodly Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC), for which I was mistreated by Pastor Jeff Redlin and then banned from attending their Campus Church since August of 2022. I found four different plans of salvation at PCC. God's curse is upon anyone who perverts the Gospel (Galatians 1:6-9). PCC is cursed by God. Romans 3:4, “yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”

I told the truth that repentance doesn't mean to repent "of your sins," and that Christian ladies out not wearing pants, for which the ungodly Family Baptist Church in Pensacola kicked me and my wife out in June of 2025. The pastors and complicit members of Family Baptist Church have blood on their hands, including that of Tom and Sharon, who were also kicked out. Romans 3:4, “yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”

I told the truth at Smyrna Baptist Church in Pensacola, for which I was mistreated in and shunned in 2024 by the uncaring pastor and his ungodly mean wife, clearly sent a message not to return. Smyrna wickedly bids Godspeed to PCC (1st John 2:11), and promotes wicked corrupt Chick Tracts that preach another gospelRomans 3:4, “yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”

These toxic so-called “churches” are in serious trouble with the LORD. My truthful Bible preaching WILL BE vindicated on Judgment Day. I know that I am a nobody (Galatians 6:3), but I am a VOICE who is telling the truth for Jesus Christ. Right doctrine matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar

Romans 3:1-4, “ What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them ...