Thursday, July 30, 2026

I Will Be Deleting My Facebook Account On Monday

Exodus 20:16, Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Proverbs 19:5, “A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.”


I have had it with Facebook! Today my account was suspended for three days over a FALSE ACCUSATION regarding a post I uploaded concerning modesty. Here is their horrible unprovoked threatening message to me today. I won't tolerate this abuse! ...


Well, they've already suspended my Facebook account for three days. Facebook are liars! They have not repeatedly warned me. This is the first warning of this type that I have received. I don't like LIARS! I had uploaded a post a few days ago preaching against women wearing pants in public. This is without a doubt the hottest subject that I get heat and criticism over from my Bible preaching. The next topics that generate heat are the eternal security of the believer, my refusal to fully support President Donald Trump, my denial of a flat earth, and my rejection of Zionism and present-day manmade Israel. People go ballistic over these topics!

Here is the unedited image that Facebook is accusing me of uploading, wrongly accusing me of “Child Sexual Exploitation.” These people are out of touch with reality...

Facebook calls this image:
'Child Sexual Exploitation'

For my Facebook posts, I usually get about 4 or 5 emojis in response, 12 or 15 at most. This particular post received over 50 emojis, most laughing emojis by peeved women who disagree with my noble post that Christian women ought not wear pants in public. They wickedly hate me as a fundamentalist preacher for upholding Biblical modesty! Hey, get angry at God, because He made morality. Romans 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Facebook's owner Mark Zuckerberg has been sued by thousands of people, forced to testify in front of congress and answer to thousands of angry parents for bad things that happened to their children on Facebook. So, Facebook are now paranoid over any potential problems in this area, overacting to any complaints, falsely accusing their users. My guess is that one of the ungodly angry women FALSELY accused me of uploading an inappropriate image to hurt me, and Facebook's system reacted without even bothering to investigate the complaint. God knows my heart. Proverbs 29:26b, ...every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.
1st Samuel 24:15, The LORD therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.
I have never liked Facebook (now renamed to "Meta Platforms"). Facebook is utterly confusing and very difficult to figure out and navigate. After several years of using Facebook, I still cannot figure it out because Facebook is so confusing and unfriendly for users. I am done! I will protect my name as much as I can. I don't have to use Meta (Facebook), and why should I when they are horribly accusing me of a serious crime? Facebook have gone too far!

Facebook is largely a Satanic tool for evil, blamed for causing thousands of divorces.

I won't be FALSELY ACCUSED of such an atrocious, despicable and evil crime as child sexual exploitation and continue to support Facebook's platform! Proverbs 22:1, A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. When Facebook unsuspends my account in three days, I am going to post this article for my Facebook readers to see, and give it two days, then I am deleting my account, unless something happens that changes my mind between now and Monday.

There is no point in deactivating my account when I have no intentions of ever going back to Facebook. We are living in a frightening society today in the United States when people are going to prison for life over allegations of committing sexual crimes. I'd rather be accused of murder than sexually exploiting a child. Facebook's heads are stuck where the sun don't shine!

One of my neighbours in Pensacola was just sentenced to 25 years in prison, accused of fondling a young teen girl that his wife was babysitting. Facebook are playing with fire! It seems that Mark Zuckerberg wants to drag everybody else down with himself. He has been repeatedly accused of enabling pedophiles in the news, so now he wants to accuse Meta users of the same perversion. I am just one of thousands of Meta users who've been unjustly targeted and falsely accused. I won't stand for it! Unlike anonymous creeps who have FALSELY ACCUSED me of wrong doing in the past on social media, I do know who Facebook is and there is something I can do. On Monday I am deleting my account, if they don't do it for me. I am sick of Facebook!

God willing, I am deleting my account on Monday unless I receive an apology from Facebook for FALSELY ACCUSING ME of such a serious crime. Let the world go to Hell.

I Don't Need Or Want Facebook's Crap

Furthermore, Facebook is full of ungodly heathens, belligerent jerks and rotten people (the world). When a preacher friend of mine commit suicide in 2024 and I posted a tribute to honor him, over 75 losers posted laughing emojis just to express hatred toward my ministry friend. People foolishly believe whatever the news media says. I don't need this garbage in my daily life. Facebook is a source of hurt feelings, grief and irritation.

Furthermore, the several thousand posts and images that I've uploaded over the past several years to Facebook are all buried in the Deep Web, so that none of it appears in the search engines. I've been basically feeding a few dozen Facebook users when I could be spending my time reaching thousands. I humbly think that my time for Jesus Christ can be used better elsewhere, where all of my work is in the public domain, not buried in the Deep Web.

I know of Baptist a pastor who has written over 10,000 posts in the Fighting Fundamentalist Forum (which forum I hate for all their slander and gossip); all of which articles are buried in the Deep Web, so that no one outside of the Fighting Fundamentalist Forum will ever read them (and from what I know about the pastor that is a good thing). Lord willing, I plan to spend a lot more time working on my ministry websites and blogs. To Hell with Facebook!

I only started Facebook several years ago as an extension of my Jesus-is-Savior.com website ministry, but it hasn't done anything to help my ministry. If anything Facebook has drawn me away from my ministry work. All I've been doing lately is bickering with worldly backslidden Christians who don't want to live for the LORD. They want to debate theology to prove my beliefs wrong and they disrespect me. That's not what I signed up for. And now Facebook is making bogus bizarre FALSE CLAIMS about me. Enough is enough!

The Sin of Christian Women Wearing Worldly Pants

I will go to seed preaching Biblical morality in this important area of female modesty. ...
1st Timothy 2:9-10, In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
Do pants convey (becometh) godliness? No. You won't find an Amish lady wearing pants. No you won't! Amish women put most Baptist females to utter contemptible shame. And don't you dare tell me that it is a mere cultural distinction that Amish women choose. They are moral. They care about modesty! Most worldly females in our churches today have been so infected by the heathen world and feminist ideologies, that they don't know or care what it means anymore to be modest. Shame on any pastor, pastor's wife or Christian who attempts to justify females wearing pants, shorts, bikinis, Spandex or other immodest attire in public. God cares about modesty and so should you!

Amish women do not wear pants because their dress code emphasizes modesty and traditional values, which are expressed through long dresses and skirts. This choice reflects their commitment to humility and separation from the modern world, as outlined in their community guidelines. So, why do most Baptist pastor's wives wear pants? They have no excuse! Call me what you will, I am not just old-fashioned, I am right!

I Have Been Persecuted For Standing For Modesty

In 2014, when I was having a three way conversation with Marty Herron (senior pastor of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam from 1999 to 2018), and a visiting guest preacher, I kindly made the comment that women ought not wear pants. Pastor Herron made the disparaging remark about me, “He's old school.” I'm not just old school, I am Biblically right! One of the greatest evils today is that churches are following the heathen world closely, but like Peter are following Jesus afar off. Ungodly Christian women today are ashamed to look old-fashioned, to stand out for being exceptionally modest. They want to appear hip and cool with the ungodly heathen world, hiding their light for Christ under a bushel.

When I and my wife attended the horrible Family Baptist Church in Pensacola (2021-2025), they ruthlessly kicked us out of our church family over modesty. My wife has never wore anything but long full-length dresses her entire life. The pastor's wife and mother wear pants and took great offense over my Bible preaching on social media. I had never said one word about my beliefs in their church. THEY (not me) made an issue (a stink) over my Biblical stand on social media against women wearing pants, because their worldly wives feel Holy Spirit conviction. Since I and my wife made them feel uncomfortable by our very presence, since we are living separated lives for Jesus, they wanted us gone. Today's churches have become pathetic!

On April 30th, 2025, Pastor Brad Moffett censured my website ministry, mistreating I and my wife in his church office. He had invited us into his office for a different purpose, but did a Bait & Switch on us (which I think his bossy wife pressured Brad to do). In that horrible meeting, Brad slandered Pastor Jack Hyles, calling him a carnally-minded dirty old man.

Even worse, Pastor Brad falsely accused Brother Hyles of ruining hundreds of families at Hyles-Anderson College through alleged perverse teachings on sex and marriage. I and my wife were shocked, hurt and utterly disgusted by Brad's allegations, having no idea what Brad Moffett was talking about (and when we asked he refused to explain his accusations). Dr. Hyles is my and Alice's hero of the Christian faith, under whose ministry we were both saved.

Pastor Brad insisted that no one loves Jesus more than his worldly wife, and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with his wife wearing sexy pants in public. The inspired Holy Bible does not agree! To the same degree that you obey the Holy Bible you love Jesus. John 14:15, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” Using religion as a cover-up for sin is a common issue, as it allows individuals to rationalize their behavior instead of taking responsibility. If Amish women refuse to wear pants because it is worldly and not expressive of their faith, what makes you think it is acceptable to God for Baptist women to wear pants?

We are living in the perilous times foretold in 2nd Timothy 3:1-7. A century ago in the United States you couldn't find a woman wearing pants in public. It was a shameful thing back then for a woman to reveal her buttocks and thighs in public, and it still is today. If you think this is merely a matter of culture, like Pastor Brad Moffett sinfully told me in April of 2025, then you are not right with God either. Any honest Christian KNOWS that pants are not modest on a female. Pants, shorts and Spandex are worldly attire which are very inappropriate for a lady!

Woe unto today's ungodly churches! The world has no place in a local New Testament church. Mark 4:23, “If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Amish Ladies Put Baptist Women To Shame

Proverbs 7:10-11, “And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet...