One of the most famous Late Night TV hosts is Conan O'Brien. On his popular NBC's 'Late Night With Conan O'Brien' (1993-2009), in 2008 he sang a horrible song mocking the reality of Hell. Conan Mocks God! Romans 1:18, “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.” Here is the song if you want to hear it, but I warn you the lyrics may be offensive to some listeners. This was aired on national television. ...
Conan O'Brien makes a mockery of Hell. In the despicable song titled: “Go To Hell When I Die” by a group of perverts who call themselves The Booty Boys, Conan is the featured singer. Conan has really hit rock bottom with this sleaze. Here are the sinful lyrics:
Editor's note: The crude lyrics cited in this song may be offensive to some readers.
Do you think God is humored by such wickedness? Do you think God laughs in good humor while unsaved sinners sing about going to Hell. God's wrath rests upon all Christ-rejecting sinners. Psalm 7:11 states that God is angry with the wicked EVERY DAY. We read in Proverb 14:9, “Fools make a mock at sin...” To no surprise, Conan O'Brien legally officiated over Late Night TV's first same-sex marriage in New York on November 4, 2011. That is shameful.Here are the sinful lyrics:
I'm Gonna Go To Hell When I Die
I'm Gonna Go To Hell When I Die
I'm Gonna Go To Hell When I Die
I'm Gonna Go To Hell When I DieI can't be saved, it's too late for me
I'm going to H-E Double L when I D-I-E
You could say I'm messed up, but I'm keepin' it real
I'll sleep with your mom for a home cooked mealGive a guy with no legs a new pair of shoes
And give Ben Affleck a bottle of booze
I Call up Nick Lechey, tell him he's gay
Then ask Jessica to spell ChevroletChorusI sent Al Roker a box of crullers
With a dozen jelly donuts and a staple remover
I sent Abe Vigoda a cookie basket
With some flowers and a catalogue to pick out a casketJacked Michael J. Fox for his time machine
Then I grabbed a couple hookers and Charlie Sheen
And got 'em all to take a trip back in time with me
So we could pee on R. Kelly when he turned 14ChorusI pick Kirstie Alley up out of the gutter
Throw her in a ring with Sally Struthers
Cover them with syrup and melted butter
And see how long it takes before they eat each otherI challenge Stephen Hawkings to some one on one
Slam dunk on that bitch like Alan Iverson
Tried to race Andy Dick but he lost control
Ran his mother-f**king car into Billy JoelChorusPush an old lady down a flight of stairs
And pull out the rest of Ron Howard's hair
And lock a PETA member in a room full of bears
And hook Gary Coleman up with a job at the fairKeep an unofficial count of Star Jones' chins
Cast Hillary Swank and Matt Damon as twins
Start a petition that Conan will hate
Get the Tonight Show cancelled in 2008
All they do on Late Night TV is joke about sin—homosexuality, adultery, drunkenness and going to Hell. In another episode, Conan portrays Jesus as being a homosexual voyeur (a viewer who enjoys seeing the sex acts or sex organs of others). This is how they portray the sinless Lamb of God on TV. This is the horrible way they mock and desecrate the Son of God. Most of their guests do the same. Everything is about sex, perversion, substance abuse, mocking God's Word, blaspheming the Lord, et cetera. Why should God bless America? No Sir, we need for God to curse our wicked nation.
Conan sings that he's going to Hell when he dies. Sadly, he will one day be condemned out of the words of his own mouth. Matthew 12:36, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” How much more shall men give account for blasphemy? Kindly, Conan's Roman Catholic religion won't help him escape the fires of Hell on Judgment Day. Religious sacraments never saved anybody. ONLY through faith in the cross of Jesus Christ WITHOUT WORKS can anyone be saved, NOT through religion or personal merit.
I don't condemn anyone, God forbid; for the Bible condemns all of us as guilty, rotten, hell-deserving, sinners (Romans 3:10-23). For someone to openly sing with cheer that they're going to burn in Hell is truly heart-breaking. Hell is forever! Conan, just as Mandy Moore (an atheist), and other God-haters, has sold his soul to Satan. Why would anyone joke of such a horrible place as Hell, where lost sinners burn in fire and brimstone forever? Clearly, Conan doesn't take Hell seriously. I pray for his salvation, but as Jesus said in Luke 18:24, “How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!” What further saith the Scripture? ...
"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power." —2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9Is Hell a joke to you too dear reader? God is not willing for any to perish (2nd Peter 3:9). If you've never been born again, please come to Jesus Christ while you still can. Revelation 20:15, “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” God created Hell for the Devil and his angels, not for humanity. Matthew 25:41, “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:” Matthew 25:46, “And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” I assure you dear friend, on the authority of the inspired Word of God, that nobody is laughing in Hell. There are no parties in the Lake of Fire.
God knows that I didn't write this article to be mean or to criticize anyone, but simply because I care about people and I want all of my blog readers to go to Heaven someday. There are only two places to go when someone dies—Heaven or Hell. There is nothing in between. Annihilation (ceasing to exist) is a false teaching. Life is short, Hell is hot, and eternity is a long time!!! It is a matter of whether or not you believe the Holy Bible. Please don't go to Hell!
There's a fine line between badass and dumbass.There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity.There's a fine line between faith and foolishness.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.