1st John 2:22-23, “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”
AC/DC's infamous frontman Brian Johnson (born 1947) made some disturbing blasphemous comments about the only begotten Son of God years ago in 2011...
In a recent interview with PopEater.com an AOL blog the 63-year-old Johnson said, "Well, I don't believe in religion, let's put it that way. I believe all religions are bad. I think they're a waste of time. Jesus was a clever man. He wasn't the son of God. We all know that he was a very clever, wonderful man and he said, 'Church is in here, meaning you are your own church.'" SOURCE
I feel sorry for Brian, now age 78, knowing that when he soon enters into the afterlife he must answer to God. Hebrews 9:27, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.”
Hebrews 4:13, “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”
Psalms 50:22, “Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.”Hebrews 10:31, “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”
Those are some frightening passages of Sculpture if you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior. I got born again at age 13. That was 46 years ago. It seems like just yesterday.
I actually share Brian Johnson's disdain for religion. Tragically, over 95% of Baptist churches (my own denomination) preach a counterfeit plan of salvation which required being willing to turn from your sinning to get to Heaven. This is another gospel. I am at the place where I am reluctant to even call myself a Baptist anymore. I prefer being non-denominational like Jesus.
The sad thing is that the heathen world do not discern the difference between religion and the truth, which are two separate and very different distinct things. The Gospel is truth, not religion. Religion is man trying to fit us with glasses to see things through a human filter; whereas God wants to open our eyes with the truth of His inspired Word. John 17:17, “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.”
According to 1st John 2:22 Brian Johnson is an antichrist. What saith the Scripture? 2nd Timothy 2:13, “If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.”
The band's most infamous song is titled: “Highway To Hell,” has sadly unofficially become our national anthem in the United States. Truly, the members of AC/DC are traveling the Highway to Hell, literally. Former AC/DC frontman Bon Scott died at age 33 on February 19, 1980, just months after AC/DC released the “Highway to Hell” album on July 27, 1979. His death was due to alcohol poisoning, which the coroner recorded as “Death by misadventure.” So sad.
Matthew 7:13-14, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
Unless Brian Johnson and the other members of AC/DC repent of their unbelief to trust Jesus Christ, they will all split Hell wide open when they die and burn in fire and brimstone forever. Revelation 20:15, “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” The Crystal Clear Gospel Of Jesus Christ

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.