I love hearing and playing the pedal steel guitar. It has been my hobby and passion since 1992. Here is my most recent recording, 'Do They See Jesus In Me?' There was no steel guitar in the original recording from Hyles-Anderson College. I added my pedal steel guitar just for fun. I am playing a Rittenberry single neck 10 string guitar, which are made in Cookeville, Tennessee. I bought mine around 2011. I also have two old Sho-Bud Pro II double necks, but they are mechanically limited for my particular pedal and knee lever setup.
That being said, I love country music, but only if there's a pedal steel guitar. I watch the Grand Ole Opry sometimes on Roku. Sadly, ninety percent of the music today is garbage, not true country. I enjoy watching and hearing Tommy White play his pedal steel guitar. But as a born again Christian and a fundamentalist Bible preacher, I cannot help but notice the wickedness behind the entire entertainment industry. Nearly everyone (and I mean everyone) in the country music business is shamefully divorced and remarried to someone else.
The Disgusting 'Grand Ole Opry'
Last week I watched Keith Urban sing on the Opry, but I was disgusted knowing that his wife Nicole Kidman (who appears butt naked in numerous Hollywood films) filed for divorce recently because Keith cheated on her with his younger girlfriend. I turned off the Opry, not wanting to have any part of those ungodly people. Americans affirm anything nowadays, no matter how wicked and wrong it may be.
We've lost our innocence and shame in American culture. When I was a kid in the 1970s all alcoholic beverages were sold in brown paper bags to hide the booze from the children's peering eyes, to set a good example. Drinking booze was still considered a shameful habit 50 years ago. Today, we see stacked cases of booze in retail and grocery stores. There is no shame anymore. We've lost our innocence in American society.
I was watching Rhonda Vincent sing on the Grand Ole Opry recently. She sang a couple pretty songs, but the immodest dress she wore was hanging half off her body, with only one shoulder strap. I had a strong gut feeling that she was likely divorced, so I went to check online. Sure enough, she divorced her husband in 2024. What really made me disgusted was reading some toxic feminists' ungodly comments on social media:
Donna Jean: She was smart and got rid of him.Jean H. Martin: She finally got tired of him in my opinion. She works more than anyone I have ever seen. You go Rhonda, you will find someone who appreciates you.
Instead of mourning over sin and divorce as we should, people celebrate it. Those are wicked women! Only an ungodly woman with a defiant rebellious heart against God would make such calloused comments in praise of divorce. No God-fearing woman would speak so foolishly. We should express sadness when there is a divorce, regardless of the reason(s), and not rejoice and bid Godspeed to the person who sinfully quits their marriage. We are living in a toxic American society today. Filing for divorce doesn't eliminate your problems, you are just exchanging one set of problems for another. No one can escape life's miseries.
Such wickedness is nothing new. Cosmopolitan magazine actually published an ungodly article titled: "How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Getting Caught" in 1965. Helen Gurley Brown (an avowed feminist) and her ungodly husband David Brown took over Cosmopolitan in 1965 and transformed it into a despicable evil magazine aimed at promoting modern single career women (feminism) to destabilize society. I speak to their utter shame!
No Extenuating Circumstances For Cold Blooded Murder
It disgusts me that Lindsay Clancy (who brutally murdered her three children) will likely not go to prison. There are hundreds of angry white females protesting outside the courthouse who are demanding her release. If that were a white father, he'd be sentenced to three life sentences in prison, no questions asked. Why should white women receive special privileges? White women want the legal and moral right to do whatever they want while suffering no consequences for their actions. If there is justice, Miss Clancy should go to prison! Biblically, she should be sentenced to death.
We've all noticed that every time someone is indicted for committing a heinous crime, a large percentage of them suddenly claim that they were a victim of childhood sexual abuse. That is what Christa Pike (now age 50) is claiming, the woman who survived a botched lethal injection in Tennessee this week. She is presently in a coma. Our nation has become so inept that we cannot even put somebody to death properly anymore. Unreal.
When she was only 18, just a brat, Christa and her boyfriend murdered a fellow 19-year-old classmate, smashing and saving a piece of the girl's skull as a souvenir. What monsters! Kindly said, it doesn't matter if she was sexually abused (which claim has yet to be proven), that does not excuse somebody from the crime of murder. I think it it sad and wicked that our incompetent government refuses to execute murderers as the Bible requires. Capital Punishment is almost non-existent in the United States today.
And then there is the shameful case of Casey Anthony in Florida, who clearly murdered her child (Caylee) in 1988. Her own attorney later said that she is guilty. Casey led investigators on a wild goose chase, laughing in their faces when her claim led them to nothing. Casey lied about her father, maliciously accusing him of sexual child abuse, which he vehemently denied publicly and in court. But the stupid jury bought the defense attorney's charade and Casey was acquitted of murdering her own daughter. Show me the men who've committed murder who were granted such pardons. Our justice system is broken!
Shameful College Campus Orgies
It's been reported in the news this week about female student Lucy Craig, who admitted to police in October of 2024 that she wilfully engaging in an all night orgy with several males (four groups of her and two males in threesomes). This is where Cosmopolitan's ungodly philosophies lead females. I wholeheartedly agree with this truthful article by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, which is an indictment of our modern wicked American culture...
Kindly said, this young perverse college female willingly went to a male fraternity, got high on booze and Ketamine (a horse tranquilizer), admittedly engaged in an all-night sex orgy with several males while being so intoxicated that she was seeing cross-eyed, out of her mind, and now she wants to burn those men by putting them into prison for the rest of their lives (for participating in a night of debauchery that she initiated). How were those males supposed to know that she didn't like what they were doing with her? Now she wants to play the role of being a victim. The moment she voluntarily engaged in an orgy, her credibility was gone.
Personally, I think the state's attorney general should prosecute all of them, but to our society's shame there is no law against sex orgies. This wicked country is a ticking moral timebomb! The entire moral base of society in America has been compromised and bottomed out, so that you simply cannot trust anybody anymore. This has been Satan's goal all along to corrupt and undermine our nation's families. Satan's minions have been hard at work—via the demonic entertainment industry, damnable false religion and corrupt churches, controlled social media platforms, public schools, and a corrupt court system—to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10).
America Is Long Overdue For God's Judgment
I am not sure how much longer free speech will last in the United States, but as long as I have a voice for righteousness and truth I will take a Biblical stand against the sins of immodesty, sexual immorality, abortion and divorce. One day at a time. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever.” —Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President 1801-1809
I am a guilty sinner too, so I do not condemn anyone, but somebody needs to say: “This is wrong!” If we don't, think of how low society will go! John the Baptist took a Biblical stand against wicked Herod's adultery, which cost John his life. John wasn't condemning Herod and his brother's wife for their sins, he was telling the truth. Like me, John was a Bible preacher prepared by God to preach the truth. The truth offends many people. The old adage is true: The same sun that melts the wax hardens the clay.
God's judgment is coming upon this wicked nation, and I for one cannot wait. I am so sick and fed up and tired of our wicked American culture. Isaiah 13:11, “And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”
Our country's founding fathers feared God...
“We have not government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” —U.S. President John Adams
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever.” —Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President 1801-1809
How much more abortion, homosexual marriage, college campus orgies, false bibles, false religion, counterfeit gospels, public nudity, greed, arrogance, blasphemy, unpunished crime, sexual immorality and divorce is God going to tolerate before He decides it is enough?
There is an increasing spirit of antagonization toward Bible believing Christians in the United States. The heathen mindset is that everyone should just love each other (affirm everyone) and not take offense toward homosexuals, effeminate males, masculine females, abortion, sexual depravity, et cetera. But what saith the Scripture? Proverbs 29:27, “An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.” As a Bible-believing Christian who fears God, I will NEVER accept the homosexual agenda. I will NEVER accept the “pro-death” abortion crowd.
I will NEVER stop preaching the Bible against ungodly pastor's wives who wears pants in public. We are living in a toxic society in America today where even pastor's wives have such low moral standards, that they see nothing wrong with wearing immodest attire (Proverbs 7:10). Shame! I'm tired of seeing Christian mothers wearing skintight Spandex while walking their babies. They either have no idea what that does to a man's mind, or else they couldn't care less. The Bible calls sexual lust a “war against the soul” (1st Peter 2:11). Yet, your average pastor and pastor's wife today defend a female's right to wear pants in public. Shame!
Dark days are ahead for the United States if the LORD tarries His return. China and Russia are just waiting for the next Joe Biden to run the White House into the ground, and we just might lose our nation to a nuclear attack. Just like smoke disorients bees, sin always makes a people comatose and vulnerable. We've got children running our nation into the ground. First the borders were wide open for 4 years, and now they are closed. What next?
We need to Make America Godly Again, and I don't see that ever happening! I think we are beyond the hope of any revivals bringing Americans back to God. As long as Satan controls the mainstream media, and stupid Americans sit in their living rooms glued to their televisions, believing whatever the media tells them to think, we are doomed to failure as a nation.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.