Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Lordship Salvation Is A Million Times More Dangerous Than Halloween

Acts 15:24, “Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment.”

Every year in October all of the nuts come out of their closet, freaking out over Halloween. Although the holiday definitely has a Satanic origin, Americans do not celebrate it that way. 

Likewise, Jeremiah 10:1-5 talks about the Babylonians decorating their trees to worship them, which passage is often used by nuts to condemn having a Christmas tree in December.

And just for the sake of argument, tens of millions of Christians celebrate Easter every year, which holiday also has a Satanic origin. But we do not celebrate the goddess Eostre, we celebrate Jesus' resurrection from the dead the third day. 

I am tired of Christian believers getting all worked up into a frenzy on social media every October, condemning anyone who dares to take their children out to have a fun time Trick-Or-Treating, when they couldn't care less about the damnable heresy of Lordship Salvation, which is one million times more of a threat to your family. Dear reader, many of us as believers have our priorities wrong!

Furthermore, today's hundreds of modern English Bible revisions are toxic! I am sick and fed up and tired of meeting stupid (brutish) pastors who see no harm in the Devil's Bible perversions. I cannot warn you enough dear reader. See for yourself how the modern traitors who pervert God's inspired Word attack Jesus' deity...


I teach the Satanic origin of Halloween on my website ministry, because I want Christians to know the truth about where the holiday comes from, but that doesn't mean I think taking your kids out to have a fun night of going door-to-door for candy is a wicked thing. Jesus wasn't born in December, yet we celebrate His birthday in December. Biblically, we are not taught to celebrate Jesus' birth. We are taught in the observance of the Lord's Supper to remember what Christ did to redeem us on Calvary's cross 2,000 years ago.

If you feel led to cry aloud against the evils of celebrating Halloween, knock your socks off, but I won't join you. I'm going to spend my time exposing the deadly evils of Lordship Salvation, Misunderstood Repentance and the Devil's corrupt Bible revisions that are sending billions of people to Hell forever. Thank you for reading my ministry blog. To God alone be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Lordship Salvation Is A Million Times More Dangerous Than Halloween

Acts 15:24, “Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye...