Thursday, September 21, 2023

The Tragedy Of Preachers Who No Longer Stand

Ephesians 6:10-13, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

One of the saddest thing that Pastor Jack Hyles said h saw in his lifetime, and this was back in the 1970's, was that preachers no longer stand. Here is a direct quote from Dr. Hyles:
“I've been preaching a long time, and I've watched a lot of things happen. To me the saddest thing that I've watched in my life, apart from my own country going to the Devil nearly, has been the change of preachers and churches. I find myself amazed and stunned with near disbelief, as I see men who once stood who don't stand anymore ... I know every week I cry some, I mean cry, I mean tear cry, because of preachers who are turning.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, 'I SHALL NOT BE MOVED'
Well, they've turned alright. It is now 2023 and it is nearly impossible today to find a preacher who has the guts, backbone and doctrinal integrity to STAND. Brother Hyles went to Heaven in 2001, the same year that my beloved mother graduated to Heaven. I couldn't agree more with Dr. Hyles that preachers no longer stand anymore today. Dr. Hyles said he literally cried because of preachers who were TURNING, but Brother they have long ago turned. 

It is tragic that 99% of church pastors are not Bible preachers. They are mere administrators, some are counselors, a few are college chancellors (e.g., Dr. Clarence Sexton), and some motivational speakers (e.g., Joel Osteen). Sadly, hardly any of them are Bible preachers anymore! They refuse to 'STAND' as the Bible commands in our text passage from Ephesians 6:13. In Ephesians 6:10-13 we see that the Christian's battle is in stages:
  1. We wrestle (i.e., we fight) against the wiles, or trickery, of the Devil
  2. We withstand (hang in there during the battle, don't give up)
  3. We stand (when all strength is gone, don't change you beliefs or convictions)
Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) while visiting as a guest preacher in Texas, preached a beautiful life-changing sermon on this very topic from Ephesians 6:10-13. You won't regret listening to it!

Tragically, I dare say 99% of pastors today do not stand for or against anything. Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) comes to mind. PCC is a disgrace to the cause of Jesus Christ. PCC refuses to get their hands dirty. Listen, when you don't stand against doctrinal error, over time you end up being sucked in yourself and deceived. John Wesley was right: “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.” PCC invites, honors and promotes hellbound infidel, Ken Ham, who teaches that faith is not enough to get to Heaven. God's hand of blessing has long departed from the PCC camp. Like the ungodly Laodicean church in Revelation 3:15-17, PCC foolishly think they are prospering, when in reality God calls them spiritually blind, naked, wretched, poor and miserable!!! SHAME on PCC and Campus Church for wickedly bidding Godspeed to Ken Ham and his religious 3-ring circus that damns men's souls to Hell. PCC is pulling on the same rope as the Devil.

I shall not be moved! The love of money has corrupted PCC and other religious institutions today. Bob Jones University (BJU) has become a Satanic cult, preaching hardcore Lordship Salvation today instead of a free grace Gospel. PCC is in bed committing spiritual whoredom with the Bob Jones cult, hiring each other's graduates, allowing their students to compete in intercollegiate sports, operating shared radio stations, promoting each other's sermons, et cetera. God's curse is upon PCC and BJU for preaching another Gospel. Here is the counterfeit gospel being taught at PCC to their thousands of students and church cult members. 

It is tragic and sad that preachers no longer stand against the Devil's corrupt Bible revisions. Go into just about any church today, and you will find that they don't use the inspired King James Bible. Instead, they use the Devil's New American Standard Bible (NASB), or the New King James Version (NKJV), or the corrupt English Standard Version (ESV), et cetera. All of these latter named Bibles are of the Devil, corrupt in many ways, all attacking Jesus' deity.

When I attended the shameful Harvest Baptist Church on Guam for one year, I stayed quiet for the first several months, because I hadn't been in church for some time. I needed their love and acceptance, which they all did at first. But as I saw the Devil's Bible revisions being used, and wrong repentance being taught, and the Devil's Lordship Salvation being preached by Pastor Marty Herron from the pulpit, God's Holy Spirit burdened my heart for my church family. So I decided to TELL THE TRUTH, and I did. I spent $1,000 for 50 King James Bible DVD's read by Alexander Scourby, for the church to do with as they wish. I gave them to the office.

I also spent hundreds of dollars for books authored by fundamentalist pastors like Jack Hyles, Al Lacy and Max Younce, and gave hard copies to Harvest's pastors. I gave them one of my favorite books in defense of the Gospel, titled: “I NEVER KNEW YOU by Michael P. Bowen. Sadly, Harvest's pastors resented all of the books that I gave them, which told THE TRUTH. Harvest's incompetent, arrogant and deceived pastors rejected THE TRUTH. The next thing that happened was that they kicked me out of church, and then banned me from coming back to attend church. As happened to the Apostle Paul in Galatia, they counted me as their enemy because I told them THE TRUTH. Galatians 4:16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Yes Paul, you and I are counted as their enemies, by professed Christians (go figure), simply because we told them THE TRUTH. Jesus ran into the same problem. John 8:45, “And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Where are the preachers today who stand? You won't find any at BJU. You won't find any in the PCC camp. You won't find any at Crown College or Temple Baptist Church in Powell, Tennessee. Shamefully, in December of 2022, Pastor Clarence Sexton preached in BJU chapel, wickedly bidding Godspeed to BJU. Hellbound heretic, Paul Washer, was also invited and honored at the event, poisoning the minds of BJU's thousands of students with his Reformed Calvinist Theology from Hell. Calvinism is NOT the Gospel. Lordship Salvation is a perversion of the grace of God.

I don't claim to be a good Christian. That is not for me to say. Other people would have to say that about me for it to be true. No man has a right to proclaim his own goodness, only others can bestow that honor upon someone. Then again, brainwashed people in a cult like PCC would probably brag on their leaders, as they fornicate spiritually with the deadly Lordship Salvation cult at BJU. So ultimately, it is only God who can determine if someone is good or bad. What does God know about you dear friend.

God knows that I am far from perfect, but the Lord knows that I truly do care about and love everybody unconditionally with God's love. God knows that for the past 21 years of internet labor, since 2002 when I began my website ministry, I have been faithful to contend for the Christian faith, to tell THE TRUTH, and I have not compromised for any reason. I have never accepted a penny for my ministry labors, and I never will. I want everyone to know where my heart is. Ministers who accept money may or may not be sincere, you don't know. I have returned uncashed checks to pastors, and refused donations countless times. One web visitor begged me to start a Go Fund Me account, so he could donate money to my ministry, but I kindly and humbly declined his suggestion. I don't need or want the money. Your continued interest in my ministry labors, and your occasional prayers, are all that I desire. I have a full reward waiting for me in Heaven (1st Corinthians 3:7-9).

I agree with Pastor Lester Roloff (1914-1981) who said: “The greatest need of the hour is preaching preachers!” Pastor Jack Hyles said the same thing:
“Old-fashioned, Spirit-filled, Christ-honoring, sin-hating, soul-winning, Bible preaching! It is the hope of the church! It is the hope of the nation! It is the hope of the world!” — Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001)
Where are those preaching preachers today? Sadly, 99% of pastors, chaplains, missionaries, clergy and evangelists are not preachers. They are mere employees of some religious organization or missionary board. We don't need any more pastors, evangelists or idle laymen in the churches. We need men of God whose hearts burn with THE TRUTH. The Bible says that when the heathen magistrates saw the BOLDNESS of Peter and John, they perceived that they had BEEN WITH JESUS! Amen. If you spend time walking with Jesus, then you too will become BOLD to preach THE TRUTH, as I do.

I may not be a great Christian, but I do know Jesus and spend time walking with Him. We are friends. The Lord's blessed Holy Spirit convicts me a lot about all the things that could use some improvement in my Christian life, but He knows that I am on His side and just want to be a blessing to others for Him. I wish PCC leaders could see that about me—that my heart is in the right place, that I don't want to be their enemy—but sadly, PCC leaders are in bed committing spiritual adultery with the cult at BJU, which I expose and preach against, so PCC despises me because of my faithful and courageous biblical STAND against BJU and their Devil's Bibles, misunderstood repentance and Lordship Damnation heresy. Somebody needs to get upset! Somebody needs to care! I care! I hope you do too dear reader. Are you taking a STAND against false doctrine? If nothing else, you can help promote my blog and website articles on social media, getting people to think and face the issues.

Every local so-called “church” today that uses the Devil's bibles should be challenged and if need be, exposed. The Devil's Bible versions have flooded into the churches like water crashing through town after a local dam breaks. We see signs of Satan everywhere today

The NKJV Attacks Jesus' Deity

If we don't stand as believers, then who will? If not us, who? If not now, when? If not here, where? Titus 1:13-14, “This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. Those words, “the truth,” keep appearing throughout the Holy Bible, because truth is very important, don't you agree? The words, “the truth,” appear 20 times in the Old Testament, and 62 times in the New Testament. That is a total of 82 times in the Word of God that we find mention of the words “the truth.” John 17:17, “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Today's churches are in big trouble. The biggest threat are today's SPIITUALLY DEAD Bible colleges (e.g., PCC, BJU, Crown College, Liberty University, Dallas Theological Seminary, Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary, Maranatha Baptist University, et cetera). Less than 1% of today's religious colleges teach that we actually have an inspired perfect Bible today in English language. The other apostate 99% errantly teach that only the non-existent original autographs were inspired by God. This is the garbage taught at PCC.

(Pastor Jack Hyles, 1926-2001)

There are Christians all across America who are sitting home. They do not attend any church, simply because nobody cares enough to go to their door and invite them to come to the local church. DO IT MY FRIEND!!! Go knock on your neighbour's door and ask them to come to church. I have invited all of my neighbour's to come to church with me. Most won't come, but I am not giving up. People just want to be loved. That statement scares a lot of people, because they are afraid to love and be loved, but God is love. Every child of God, if you get close to God your Savior, WILL love other people, individually (not just as a group, like PCC does insincerely). I don't think they love anybody at PCC, except themselves and their 6-digit paychecks. Either you love everybody, or else you don't love anybody. Judas called Judas, the man who betrayed Him to death, “Friend.

It is sad that pastors today are no longer Bible preachers. Preaching is TRUTH set on fire. Teaching is the transfer of knowledge from one mind to another; but Preaching is trying to change someone's beliefs and convictions. I am a born-again fundamentalist Bible preacher!

God is recruiting. He needs a few weak men, so that the power of Christ may be strong through our weakness. 2nd Corinthians 12:9, “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” Most pastors are too full of themselves, like those Bozo clowns' Jeff Redlin and Timothy Zacharias at PCC's Campus Church circus, to be made effectively use of by God. I say that kindly but truthfully. They have banned me in writing as of August 2, 2022 from attending Campus Church. Only wicked pastor selectively care about people. PCC is a secular business and a religious cult, not a church. SHAME on PCC!!!

My constant prayer and desire is that I might be deemed utterly weak in God's eyes, so that His power may rest upon my humble ministry labors for Him. James 4:10, “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.” 1st Peter 5:6-7, “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” Have you humbled yourself to God dear friend? The Bible promises that if you draw near unto God, He WILL draw near unto you (James 4:8). Most people don't want to get close to God, because of their love for sin. We live in a very wicked society today. To walk with God we must take time to be alone with God, away from all the things that clamour for our time to keep us from spending time with God.
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the Devil's Bibles?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose abortion as murder?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose homosexuality as a sin?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose misunderstood repentance?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the Devil's Lordship Salvation lie?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the Devil's Calvinism?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the neo-evangelical movement?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose Martin Luther as an unsaved liar?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the evil Federal Reserve banks?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the Satanic music industry?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose Satanic Hollywood?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the sin of drunkenness?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the sin of adultery?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose 911 as an Inside Job?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the heresy of Zionism?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose false prophets?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the Roman Catholicism cult?
  • How many pastors do you know today who expose the lying newsmedia?
The average pastor is so woefully ignorant of the preceding evils, that if his life depended on it he couldn't expose them. We need a whole new breed of preachers in this country! The Bible commands men of God to contend for the faith. Jude 1:3-4, “Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.”

It's been rightly said that the smallest Bible in the world is the one we choose to live. Sadly, that is true. Everybody has their own book that they live by. I have often told people that I am as narrow-minded as the Bible.

Ironically, I heard Johnny Esposito say that in chapel while he was employed at Hyles-Anderson College (back in the late 1980's). I was a student then. I never forgot what he said, because he is exactly right! Yet, I learned recently that Johnny Esposito is scheduled to speak at PCC. That is sickening! PCC wickedly bids Godspeed to Hellbound false teacher, Ken Ham! Just because PCC has grown too big for their britches doesn't give them a free pass from contending for the faith. PCC is just as obligated to expose false teachers as any other believer. What has happened is that the gods (arrogant leaders) at PCC have made up their own rules which supersede God's commandments in the Word of God (Mark 7:9).

Some of my enemies would falsely accuse me of not being able to get along with anybody in churches, but they would be very wrong. The truth is that pastors keep getting upset with me, because they are dropping the ball for God, and I am exposing them as being incompetent. Here is a list of incompetent pastors that I have exposed, for which I make no apologies:
  1. Marty Herron (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  2. Gary Walton (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  3. Steve Pettit (Bob Jones University; preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  4. Sam Horn (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  5. John MacArthur (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  6. Sean Quinlan (wickedly bids Godspeed to Lordship Salvation pastors)
  7. Jeff Redlin (wickedly bids Godspeed to Lordship Salvation pastors & preaches Wrong Repentance)
  8. Clarence Sexton (wickedly bids Godspeed to Lordship Salvation pastors)
  9. Sam Adams (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  10. Joe Hensen (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  11. Jared Baldwin (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  12. Timothy Zacharias (wickedly bids Godspeed to Lordship Salvation pastors & preaches Wrong Repentance)
  13. Unshackled (Pacific Garden Mission; preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
  14. Chuck Phelps (preaches Lordship Salvation & Wrong Repentance)
Those are the names of 14 disgraceful pastors in the pulpit today.

Whereas Titus 1:9-14 command us as saints to “REBUKE THEM SHARPLY” who subvert whole households with another gospel, PCC have become partaker of Ken Ham's evil deeds (2nd John 1:11), by helping promote his counterfeit plan of salvation (Galatians 1:6-9, 3:1, 5:4, 6:7). If you have to turn from your evil way to be saved, then you're going to Hell, because the Bible says in Romans 3:20, “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.” Jonah 3:10 says that God saw their WORKS in Nineveh, that they turned from their evil way. No one has ever been saved by WORKS according to Romans 4:1-7.

Regarding Pastor Jeff Redlin at PCC, he is a wicked man for bidding Godspeed to Ken Ham, who preaches another Gospel. PCC has a tremendous amount of influence upon thousands of churches and Christians, so they will be held doubly accountable by God. Furthermore, PCC and Campus Church wickedly bid Godspeed to the accursed Bob Jones University CULT and their damnable Lordship Salvation garbage.

Sadly, nearly all professed Christians today have become complacent, at ease in mediocrity and apostasy, just sinfully going along to get along. Just because PCC is comfortable hobnobbing with infidels doesn't make it okay or acceptable with God. PCC has banned me from attending their Campus Church, because they hate my guts for exposing them. They are arrogant and proud. Churchgoers today just listen to what they want to hear on the radio or internet. ...
2nd Timothy 4:2-4,“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”
Today's modern corrupt Bible revisions are full of fables. The damnable lie of Lordship Salvation that is being preached in 90% of churches today (sadly that includes independent Baptist churches) is a fable. People's ears have bene turned away from the truth, lied to and told that they must turn away from their sinning to get to Heaven, which is WORKS, not GRACE. Romans 4:4 settles the matter once and for all, “Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.” If getting saved has ever been (even for one moment) of human civilization, by WORKS, then it would have by owed by DEBT from God, and not by God's merciful undeserving GRACE. You listen close dear friend: GOD DOESN'T OWE YOU OR ME ANYTHING!!! We all deserve to plunge immediately down into the fires of Hell, beneath in the center of the earth (Proverbs 15:24). Like the game Monopoly says: ‘Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200, Go Directly To Jail.’

I have mindfully paid attention to their and ways at Campus Church and PCC, and they should be ashamed and exposed (Romans 16:17-18). PCC are doing a lot of good, while also doing incalculable damage to the cause of Jesus Christ. By sinfully bidding Godspeed to infidel Ken Ham and the accursed Bob Jones camp, PCC have much blood on their hands. They are as the wicked church at Laodicea, who thought they were prospering, but Christ Himself called them "blind, miserable, naked, wretched and poor" (Revelation 3:15-17).

Beware Of The Accursed Bob Jones University Cult

Dear reader, have you been listening to me in my blogs for the past few years? I humbly hope that you have, but just in case you haven't, please take a look at the Satanic tommyrot that is being taught to thousands of students today at Bob Jones University. Dt. Steve Peter said:
“You can't just speak about getting saved, and you accepted Christ, and then that's it! There is a justification; There is a sanctification; There's ultimately a glorification, and though there are three parts, they are all part of the whole, and you cannot separate them. In order for you to qualify for the award, you have to get into the race, you have to stay in the race, and you have to finish the race. If you want to win, you have to run to the end; and winning in the Christian life is everything, because if you lose—if you don't finish—you lose everything—you lose your SOUL. And so, the Christian race is the life of faith that begins, is run, and is finished when we cross over into Heaven!” [emphasis added] —Dr. Steve Pettit (“What Does It Mean To Run 'The Race'?” - 11:34)
Lest you have any doubts that this wicked man is a child of the Devil, please read what else he says:
“God's people HAVE TO continue in the faith! They MUST PERSEVERE, because perseverance is the testimony of the reality of your faith!” [emphasis added] —Dr. Steve Pettit (“What Does It Mean To Run 'The Race'?” [emphasis added] - 25:13)

“For the real reality of the genuineness of your faith is that you are faithful to run the race!” —Dr. Steve Pettit (“What Does It Mean To Run 'The Race'?” [emphasis added] - 22:44)
This is Calvinism!!! Dr. Petit (president of BJU from 2014 to 2023) teaches that if you aren't living in holiness, then your faith in not real and you were never saved at all. Pettit continues:
“'The race' is a description of the whole of the Christian life of faith.” —Dr. Steve Pettit (“What Does It Mean To Run 'The Race'?” - 4:26)
That is some dangerous talk when you include the next quote from Dr. Pettit, in which he teaches 3,000 BJU students that the “AWARD” for running 'The Race' is “Heaven itself”!!!
“We run the race, we cross the finish line, and so what’s the prize? What is the award? Well, there are different viewpoints. Some would have the viewpoint that the awards are crowns in Heaven. But as I read the book of Hebrews and see the whole gist of the book and the flow of the book, I don’t believe its referring to crowns in Heaven. I think it is referring to Heaven itself.” [emphasis added] —Dr. Steve Pettit (“What Does It Mean To Run 'The Race'?” - 22:57)
Dr. Pettit is 100% predicating (i.e., conditioning) your salvation upon your good behavior and performance. This is NOT the simple plan of salvation taught in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. Nothing can truly be a “free gift (Romans 5:15-18), if you are obligated to live a certain way to qualify for it, as Steve Pettit heretical teaches. This man is NOT saved!

Dear reader, this is not the simple plan of salvation which Jesus and the apostles preached, which was to BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED *Acts 16:30-31). Damnable false teachers have crept into BJU, Crown College, Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary, Moody Bible Institute and PCC, and nobody is getting upset about it except me. Why is that?

Yet, I have been kicked out and banned from the ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam (a cesspool of BJU alumni), and sadly, even from Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (who are spiritually fornicating in bed with the BJU cult). God's judgment will not sleep forever on these wicked institutions. Rather than heed THE TRUTH, PCC and BJU have banned and ostracized me from their churches, counting me as their enemy and a troublemaker, just as the wicked Galatians did to Paul (Galatians 4:16), and wicked Ahab did to Elijah (1st Kings 18:17-28). God will not be mocked, PCC and BJU will pay the consequences (Galatians 6:7). Sadly, I am the only one who has done the right thing in this critically important matter. While I have been faithfully contending for the faith, cowards and irresponsible pastors like Clarence Sexton, Jeff Redlin, Timothy Zacharias, Kurt Skelly and countless more wicked preachers have bid Godspeed to Ken Ham, BJU and other infidels. Well, by God's grace I am humbly exposing them all! I am STANDING, as Ephesians 6:13 commands me to do, and I will die STANDING against the wiles (trickery) of the Devil.

Acts 4:13, “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Just like Peter and John, I am just a simple guy, a nobody really. I don't claim to be a good Christian, but I want to do better each day. Many people think I am just a troublemaker, like Ahab thought of Elijah (1st Kings 18:17-18). It is BJU and PCC who are troubling the churches today, not me; I am trying to rescue them from the poisonous tentacles of today's apostate so-called “Bible colleges.” Those sorry devils don't even believe that we have an inspired perfect Holy Bible today!

But I do know and walk with Jesus, my God, Lord and Savior. I cannot speak for others, only myself, but as I walk with the Lord in the light of the truth of His Word, my heart burns to preach (Jeremiah 20:9). Psalms 119:104, “Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.”

Ephesians 6:10-13, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

Revelation 3:2, Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Most pastors today just collect a paycheck, never go soulwinning, never preach against sin, don't feed God's flock, sinfully hold grudges against unwanted people in church, and wickedly hobnob with false teachers. I'm probably taking about your sorry pastor. The United States is going to Hell today because of sorry pastors who no longer STAND for or against anything. In closing I'll repeat Dr. Hyles' tremendous statement, which I think about often because it is absolutely true:
“I've been preaching a long time, and I've watched a lot of things happen. To me the saddest thing that I've watched in my life, apart from my own country going to the Devil nearly, has been the change of preachers and churches. I find myself amazed and stunned with near disbelief, as I see men who once stood who don't stand anymore ...I know every week I cry some, I mean cry, I mean tear cry, because of preachers who are turning.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, 'I SHALL NOT BE MOVED'

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Knows Everything We Think, Say And Do

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought ...