Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Jesus Was ANGRY and GRIEVED Because Of The Hardness Of The Pharisee's Hearts

Mark 3:5, “And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.”

Jesus was angry! He was angry because of the lack of compassion the Pharisees had for the man. We can easily replace the Pharisees here with Pastors' Marty Herron (former 20 year shameful senior pastor of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam), Steve Pettit (shameful president of Bob Jones University since 2014), Chuck Phelps (shameful pastor of Colonial Hills Baptist Church in Indianapolis), the Bob Jones University (BJU) crowd or even Pastor Jeff Redlin (senior pastor of Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College). They have no compassion for hurting people or sadly even The Truth. These are the wicked hard-hearted Pharisees of today! I fully agree with something that Dr. Jack Hyles said:
“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard
My longtime blog, Facebook and website readers know that sometimes I get angry, going off in rants in my articles, using a sharp tone and no doubt even offensive I'm sure at times to some. I admit that I feel bad when I write bombastic articles against preachers. It is not in my peace-loving, caring and kind nature. But EVERY time without fail, God's indwelling Holy Spirit comforts my heart, letting me know that He is proud of me for faithfully taking a stand against FALSEHOODS. Psalms 119:104, “Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.Right doctrine matters! Psalms 119:128, “Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

Each time that I get upset and rant in my articles, the Holy Spirit comforts my heart that He is proud of me. God always encourages my soul, reminding me that He too is disgusted with today's LUKEWARM churches:
Revelation 3:15-17, “I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:”
I am HOT for God. By God's grace, I “HATE EVIL” (Psalms 97:10), I “REFUTE” (expose) works of darkness (Ephesians 5:11), I “HATE EVERY FALSE WAY” (Psalms 119:104), I “CONTEND FOR THE FAITH” once delivered to the saints (Jude 1:3), and I “REBUKE THEM SHARPLY who subvert entire households by preaching another gospel (Titus 1:10-14). It is the shallow Pensacola Christian College (PCC) camp who sinfully refuse to contend for the faith. PCC refuses to expose the rotten Bob Jones camp. Instead, they coddle them and bid them Godspeed, becoming partaker of their evil deeds. 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I am just a humble redeemed sinner. If you want to find a big sinner, YOU'VE FOUND HIM! The only reason why I am going to Heaven is because of what Jesus Christ has already DONE to pay for my sins through Calvary's cross. I don't claim to be a good Christian, but by God's grace I sure want to be. But I do contend for the faith! Proverbs 12:17, “He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.” As we just read, a righteous man PREACHES THE TRUTH!!! 

Unfortunately, most pastors nowadays are not preachers. They sinfully don't earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude 1:3b). Sadly, if you take a stand for THE TRUTH in today's pathetic churches, they will literally show you the door and kick you out! 1st John 4:6, “We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.”
I have faithfully taken a stand against these heresies! For rightly standing, I was unjustly kicked our of the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam in 2014, where I has happily attended for one year. I was wrongly accused by Pastor Herron and his associate pastors of causing “confusion” and “divisiveness” in their church. THE TRUTH is that Harvest is already a wicked house divided, having literally DOZENS of different Bible revisions circulating in their pews on any given Sunday. Officially, the church uses TWO Bible versions (the King James Bible and The Easy-To-Read Version). I bought several hundred dollars worth of books with my own money. I gave those books to the church pastors and a few school staff members. Here were the books:
For sharing these excellent books by fundamentalist Bible preachers, I was abused and thrown under the bus by all the names I mentioned at the beginning of this blog article! God will be their judge for rejecting THE TRUTH. God said that His people were destroyed for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE in Hosea 4:6, but if you continue reading, the rest of the verse says that their religious leaders deliberately REJECTED KNOWLEDGE!!! Their pastors just didn't want to heed THE TRUTH. Jeremiah 10:21, “For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.The BIGGEST problem in America today is BAD PASTORS!!!

Jeremiah 12:10, “Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.” Dr. Jack Hyles rightly teaches that the local church is not the vineyard, but pastors are supposed to make it a vineyard of soulwinning. This is The Great Commission in Matthew 28:19-20.

Sadly, 99% of pastors today refuse to take a Biblical stand against the perverse LGBTQ movement. Consequently, the small handful of preachers who do take a courageous stand against the evils of homosexuality are demonized by the ungodly newsmedia. They are labeled as being a hate group akin to the Ku Klux Klan. The wicked media couldn't get away with this if over 90% of America's pastors would also take a stand against sin. Since they sinfully don't, it is easy for the ungodly media to beat up and demonized the 1% today (faithful preachers like Steven Anderson, Jonathan Shelley and Bruce Mejia who stand). Brother Lester Roloff was absolutely correct: The only two problems in America today are the PAPA and the PREACHER! Jeremiah 23:1, “Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!  saith the LORD.”

Sadly, most of today's pastors have been deceived by the Devil in so many ways. Our churches are filled with corrupt Bible versions, manmade Zionism, false ideas of repentance, unbiblical dispensationalism, umpteen counterfeit gospels, false doctrine and all manner of worldliness. Today's churches are pathetic! Sadly, people are leaving the churches to get right with God!!! The average so-called “church today is a mere stinking money-making business!

Mark 3:5, “And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.” Jesus was angry! He was angry and grieved because of the woeful lack of compassion which the Pharisees lacked, for the suffering man in the synagogue with the withered hand. We can easily replace these wicked Pharisees in this passage, with the ungodly pastors from Bob Jones University (BJU), and the shallow and uncaring pastors (like Sean Quinlan and Jeff Redlin) from the lame Pensacola Christian College (PCC) camp. SHAME on PCC for sinfully bidding Godspeed to the Calvinist Bob Jones crowd today, and their damnable Lordship Salvation heresy!!!

I have faithfully exposed these BAD PASTORS, for which I have been horribly maligned, shunned, ostracized, slandered, thrown under the bus, hated and mistreated. For my love to TELL THEM THE TRUTH, they are my enemies. Psalms 109:4-5, “For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.God knows that I tried to sincerely be their friend. I told Pastor Marty Herron in 2017 at the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam that I wanted to become his friend, but he cold-heartedly told me to “Go elsewhere.”
“Nobody can love God who doesn't love sinners!” —Dr. Jack Hyles (a quote from the classic MP3 sermon, “The Happiest Man” (Happiest is the man who will not impute sin to others!)
I told kindly Pastor Herron that I was a thankful graduate of Hyles-Anderson College, and needed a church family, and would gladly clean toilets at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam if that was okay. Pastor Herron didn't even have the decency to reply, he had Joe Hansen (his assistant pastor) do the dirty work of getting rid of me. Joe Hansen attacked Dr. Jack Hyles, sinfully calling me and Brother Hyles “a cult for exposing the Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort based corrupt Bible revisions today. Dr. Hyles is so right: “If you've seen one Westcott and Hort Bible, you've seen them all!” Pastor Hyles said that because all the of modern Bibles share THE SAME corruptions. Today's woefully ignorant pastors sadly don't care!

I realize that I am not an apostle, but I share their feelings for being made the bad guy for TELLING THE TRUTH. Galatians 4:16, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” Yes Paul, you are their enemy now, just like Marty Herron and the ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam wickedly counted me as their enemy because I lovingly TOLD THEM THE TRUTH. Like myself, the Apostle Paul came across as being rude at times. 2nd Corinthians 11:6, “But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.” I know God is proud of me for getting upset, bent out of shape and angry over sin, falsehoods, heresy and lackidaical abusive pastors today. God Himself detests mediocrity, lukewarmness and idle believers. What are you doing with the knowledge, wisdom, talents, resources, money and life which can has given and entrusted to you dear friend?

I may get ornery at times while contending for the Christian faith, but it only because I love THE TRUTH. It is only because I HATE EVERY FALSE WAY. It is only because I HATE EVIL. It is only because I LOVE GOD!!! I love my God and blessed Savior, JESUS CHRIST! I know that God is proud of me. When I feel bad for getting upset, wanting to use four letter words in my articles, and throw my computer keyboard across the room while contending for the faith, God comforts my soul, almost as if to hear Him say to me:
“I am so proud of you David. You have stood faithfully for the defence of My Gospel. You have stood for the inspiration of My Holy Bible. You have faithfully defended the inspired King James Bible. You have faithfully exposed the Devil's modern corrupt Bibles! And yet for taking a faithful stand, you have been abused, rejected, shunned, despised, mistreated, hated, slandered and thrown under the bus by wicked pastors who don't care about THE TRUTH!

I know exactly how you feel and hurt inside David, for I was also despised and rejected of men for TELLING THE TRUTH. Isaiah 53:3, “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. I will greatly reward you in Heaven one day for your pain, loss and suffering for my name's sake, afflicted at the hands of these selfish and uncaring Pharisaical men; namely, Marty Herron, Joe Hansen, Jared Baldwin, Gary Walton, Sean Quinlan and Jeff Redlin. They all did you very wrong David, and I see everything. Don't you worry my son, they will be held accountable for their sins and unfaithfulness. You just keep preaching THE TRUTH, and leave the rest to Me son. I love you!

As sure as I'm saved, I know that those are Christ's thoughts toward me, because I TOLD THE TRUTH!!! God only authored ONE BOOK, not two, and certainly not hundreds of English Bible revisions that all contradict one another. God is not the author of confusion (1st Corinthians 14:33), the Devil is (Genesis 3:1). Jesus was ANGRY the Bible says, at the heathen Pharisees, for their woeful lack of compassion toward a hurting man. Mark 3:5, “And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.”

When I told Pastor Jeff Redlin that I was divorced and lonely, and that I hoped to find a wife at Campus Church, that sad little man berated me. Pastor Redlin belittled me for coming to church only to find a wife, but I never said that I ONLY came to church to find a wife. He wicked assumed that erroneous conclusion. Redlin later insulted me further, telling me in front of his own wife that if I did find a woman to marry, he refused to ever perform the wedding. Only a cruel and heartless pastor would say such unkind and hateful words to a man whom he had only known for 2 weeks. That was in July of 2021 at Campus Church on the property of Pensacola Christian College (PCC). SHAME on Pastor Jeff Redlin for mistreating others.
“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard
“No one is any better a Christian, than they are kind.” —Dr. David Gibbs Jr. (a quote from the beautiful sermon “HIS VOICE” about loving the unloving with God's love!)
Pastor Redlin told me that he had read slander about me on the internet, which my enemies had posted, which he took as Gospel truth. Only an ungodly pastor would listen to gossip and then believe the gossip. SHAME on Jeff Redlin. Proverbs 18:13, “He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. What a BAD PASTOR! I would never have mistreated Pastor Redlin like he sinfully did to me. You know, PEOPLE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!! Oh that pastors would learn that secret to life. There is no love at PCC. There is no love at BJU. There is no love at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. These are all cold-hearted academic types, yuppies, who selfishly only care about their little group and themselves.

Pastor Redlin knew that I was sleeping in my car in Walmart's parking lot, but he was calloused and just walked away, not caring. He knew that I had just moved 9,000 miles from Guam to Florida, and had no one, but he licked me in the head and left me for dead. I wouldn't give you a dime for that ungodly, shallow and phony as can be false Christianity of Jeff Redlin and company, who run their big mouths but won't lift a finger to help a hurting man in need. SHAME on Jeff Redlin and Campus Church!!! Jesus became ANGRY and GRIEVED at the religious leaders in Mark 3:1-5, because they lacked COMPASSION for a hurting man. I know Jesus is angry and grieved at Marty Herron, Joe Hansen, Jared Baldwin, Gary Walton, Sean Quinlan and Jeff Redlin (to name the primary offenders), for their abuse and mistreatment against me because I TOLD THE TRUTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Little Awkward Moments in Life That Hurt Our Feelings

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought a...