Monday, October 11, 2021

Faith + Gospel = Eternal Life!

1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I thank God for the clarity and simplicity of the Scriptures. The Apostle Paul clearly defines the Gospel (Good News) for us as Christ's death on the cross, burial and bodily resurrection. ...

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

We are witnessing gross theological incompetence in thousands of churches today across America. Calvinism is NOT the Gospel. There is NO Gospel in Calvinism (aka, “Lordship” salvation). Faith + Gospel = Eternal Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...