Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Dolly Parton Was Turned Aside After Satan

1st Timothy 5:14-15, I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan.

I don't usually upload more than one article a day, but today is different. I just read some disturbing things, which I will get to in a moment, but first some facts. Country music icon Dolly Parton (1946-2026) died yesterday at age 80 in Tennessee. She had been struggling with cancer and was admitted to the hospital four days before she died on August 25th. Dolly's net worth at the time of her death was $650,000,000. I've never liked most of Dolly's music, but I like her song, “Here You Come Again.” Dolly has written over 3,000 songs, many of which have been recorded by other artists. Although she did claim to be a Christian, I have serious doubts based upon her public statements.

Dolly's Unbiblical Open Marriage

Although some Christians might admire Dolly's marriage to one man, Carl Dean, for 60 years since 1966 as being extremely admirable, please hold your applause until you hear the rest of the sordid story. Out of Parton's own mouth, she admits that they had an open marriage” and she has publicly admitted to having an affair (“of the heart” whatever that means) which caused her to contemplate suicide.

May I kindly say, there is absolutely nothing good, holy or Biblical about having a so-called “open marriage to flirt and bond emotionally or sexually with others. Personally, I don't believe Dolly for one second that she didn't have sex with her emotional lovers. Regardless, it was as wicked as the Devil for Dolly to say publicly that she and her husband had an open marriage.” It sure sounds adulterous to 100% of the public and she knows it!

Dolly further stated:
'He's not jealous and I'm not jealous of him. He knows I flirt. He flirts too,' she previously said as she set the record straight. SOURCE
That is evil! That is not God's love. God's love is a jealous love. God is so jealous over His children that He even calls his name Jealous! Exodus 34:14, “For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. Something is very wrong in any marriage when a couple tells the world that they have an open marriage. That is creepy and sinful talk.

Dolly Parton was asked the secret to their long marriage. Here was her shamefully reply:
As a result of their many years together (Dolly and Dean wed in 1966), she shared that she’s often asked for the secret to a long marriage. 
“I say, ‘Because I stay gone.’ And there’s a lot of truth in that — the fact that we’re not in each other’s faces all the time,” pointed out Parton. The fact that the couple feel fine about their frequent separations has helped rather than harmed their relationship, added Dolly. SOURCE
I think that is terrible, when you have to avoid each other to stay married. That's the secret to her 60 year marriage, “I stay gone”? The couple separated and lived apart. I think it is shameful. God only knows the wickedness that went on. I don't believe half of what Dolly says.

It bothers me that Dolly speaks glibly about having an “open marriage, as if that is okay; it's not okay Biblically, far from it. And for a marriage to work, two people must show up. What they had was not a traditional marriage, where she stayed gone.” Christians must be careful not to follow the low moral standards and unbiblical choices of the world. Psalm 1:1-2, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Dolly Sacrificed Motherhood On The Altar Of Her Career

The following quotes from Dolly Parton really disturbed me today when I read them. Dear reader, what you are about to read is absolutely vile and disgusting in God's sight. Dolly wasn't barren to become a mother, she chose her career over motherhood, which according to our text Scripture passage from 1st Timothy 5:14-15 means that she was “TURNED ASIDE AFTER SATAN throughout her lengthy entertainment career. She even calls her sinful choices a sacrifice,” and it sure was. I'll comment some more after you read this, if you will please:
Parton was married to her husband, Carl Dean, from 1966 until he died in 2025; however, the couple never had any kids, with the singer often sharing in interviews that parenthood was not meant for her and her spouse.

'I Had Freedom'

In a 2020 episode of Apple TV+’s The Oprah Conversation, the “Jolene” singer told Oprah Winfrey that not having children allowed her the independence that ultimately allowed her career to thrive.

"Since I had no kids, and my husband was pretty independent, I had freedom," she said. "So I think a big part of my whole success is the fact that I was free to work."

'I Believed That God Didn’t Mean for Me to Have Kids'

Despite being together for decades, Dolly Parton and Carl Dean never had kids.

The late superstar admitted she made "sacrifices" over the course of her career, but believed there was a reason why her life panned out the way it did.

"I didn’t have children because I believed that God didn’t mean for me to have kids so everybody’s kids could be mine, so I could do things like Imagination Library, because if I hadn’t had the freedom to work, I wouldn’t have done all the things I’ve done,” she continued to tell Winfrey. “I wouldn’t be in a position to do all of the things I’m doing now."

Dolly Parton was 'thankful' she never had to feel 'guilty' leaving children behind.

In one of her final interviews, she opened up about the sacrifices she’s made, telling PEOPLE in 2025 that she’s grateful she never had to feel guilty about leaving children behind to do her job.

"You know, I have just been going so fast my whole life. And I just start thinking, 'How in the world did I even have a life? How did I even get it done?' I really realized when I was putting this book [Star of the Show: My Life on Stage] together just how much I had sacrificed in my life," she shared. "I never had children, so at least I didn’t have a guilty feeling. I’m thankful that I got to see my dreams come true." SOURCE
Like wicked Eve in the Garden of Eden who rationalized to fabricate three excuses to justify eating the forbidden fruit (Genesis 3:6); so also had Dolly Parton rationalized her ungodly decision to sacrifice motherhood to pursue a career, making lame excuses in the third act of her life to justify her sinful choices. She admits, “I had freedom,” freedom to pursue her music productions, film projects and her own business ventures. This is not God's will for any woman! Again, Dolly wasn't barren, she chose not to become a mother.

Did you read what Dolly said: “So I think a big part of my whole success is the fact that I was free to work.” Do you really think God and the angels agree with Dolly's decision to sing and make movies instead of bear children? I assure you that they do not.

Dolly didn't just make movies and songs, she promoted sexual immorality by wearing the ungodly attire of an harlot (Proverbs 7:10). Do you think God was amused by her staring role in the 1982 movie, “The Best Little Whore House In Texas”? It is utter wickedness! Proverbs 14:9, “Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.

Dolly said, 'I believed that God didn’t mean for me to have kids.' She is so wrong! How can Dolly say that when it was her own decision not to have any children, so that she could pursue a career in the entertainment industry? The worldly singer said, “At least I got to see my dreams come true.” What a fool! If you think that pursuing a career of any sort is a better dream and a higher calling than being a mother, you have a wicked disgraceful attitude.

Again, Christians must be careful not to follow the low moral standards and unbiblical choices of the world. Psalm 1:1-2, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Dolly Parton's Ungodly 'Annual Gay and Lesbian Day'

Dolly Parton has a religious chapel at Dollywood. She sang Gospel and Christmas music frequently, yet also embraced the ungodly homosexual community...
Parton appears in gay publications, and her fans organize an annual gay and lesbian day at her amusement park, Dollywood, in her native east Tennessee. She said gay men in particular are drawn to her flamboyant appearance, highlighted by thick makeup, gaudy clothing and blonde wig.

SOURCE: Planet Out, Nashville Stars Reach Out On Movie Soundtracks, by John Gerome, Associated Press
To the heathen unsaved world, the inspired King James Bible only has two words in it: “Judge not” (Matthew 7:1a). God never intended for Christians to calmly go along with, stay quiet about, and affirm the heathen world and their wickedness. Psalms 94:16, “Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” This is why the Bible warns in 2nd Timothy 3:12-13, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” The world loved Dolly because Dolly loved the world, and she perverted the truth of God's word to justify it (Romans 1:25).

I am so sick and fed up and tired of the heathen world using God's love as an excuse to justify sin and wickedness. Yes, God is love, and He does unconditionally love every human being, including the wayward LGBTQ+ community. God loves them very much, so much so that He died on a cross for all of them 2,000 years ago. But the same holy God hates sin and has promised to burn all Christ rejecters in Hell forever (Revelation 20:15), and to hold all humans accountable for the good and the evil that we do (Ecclesiastes 12:14; Hebrews 4:13). In the mindset of the wicked world, no one has a right to speak out against sin or evil.

Every preacher in America should preach uncompromisingly against the evils of the Country music industry. Country music itself is not bad, but the lyrics to many of the songs are just plain filthy and sexually-immoral (and might I add, completely retarded). I'm speaking about Country music in general here and not Miss Parton. Dolly has plainly told younger music artists that she refuses to make fun of Jesus, or speak against God. I respect her for that. No one is 100% right, or 100% wrong. Like the rest of us, Dolly had her ups and downs in life.

I'm not condemning anybody, God forbid. I am taking a Biblical stand against the sexually-suggestive, worldly and often Satanic music and videos which many professed Christian singers promote today. For example: George Strait is one of my favorite Country singers, and he claims to be a Christian and I believe that he is, but he has a song titled: “Overnight Male.” That is terrible! What saith the Scripture? Proverbs 14:9, “Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.” If someone lives in personal sin, that is no one's business to condemn but God; but when someone parades and publicly promotes wickedness, Christians are commanded to expose the unfruitful works of darkness (Ephesians 5:11).

James 4:4, “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” Dolly was clearly a friend of the world. She not only supported homosexuals, she hosted annual LGBTQ+ days at her Dollywood Theme Park in Tennessee. Kindly said, Dolly Parton was no friend of God. She played it safe, coddling the heathen world, affirming everyone and everything to avoid being criticized and making enemies (2nd Timothy 3:12).

John the Baptist didn't go around loving everybody by affirming their wickedness. John confronted Herod and his brother's wife Herodias and plainly told them that they were living in a sinful adulterous relationship, which cost the prophet his very life.

When Jesus warned in Matthew 7:1 not to judge others, He wasn't teaching us to look the other way and avoid taking a Biblical stand against public wickedness. God is not telling us to look the other way and tolerate social wickedness (which is what Dolly Parton is doing). We are not supposed to condemn people, but we are supposed to speak out against open wickedness (Ephesians 5:11; Psalms 94:16).

If a wicked man decides to open an adult bookstore in your neighborhood, are you “judging him” to fight against what he's trying to do? If two male homosexuals move in next door to you, and they invite your little boy to play with their little boy inside their home, are you “passing judgment” to say “absolutely not, no!” Are you “being judgmental” to oppose an abortion clinic opening in your town? How about a pro-Nazi organization coming to your town? How about NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) wanting to pass out literature to your children? Where do you draw the line of morality? The moral benchmark is going lower and lower as the United States descends into a moral pit of manure. Woe unto America!

Those Infamous Lascivious Boobs

Miss Parton is infamous for her fake breasts, which preceded her everywhere she went. Dolly Parton's breast implants were estimated to be between 700cc and 1000cc (size DD), which is considered very large for her petite frame. Honestly, that is just plain ridiculous and unhealthy. Dolly suffered from lower back pain continually; so much so that at age 73 she needed to have Breast Reduction Surgery. We are living in such a vain culture in the United States today.

Over the last 10 years, an average of 310,000 U.S. women have received breast implants each year. I think that is so shameful and unhealthy. Ladies, be content with who God made you. As a normal man, I'd much rather have a wife with tiny real warm breasts; than large fake ones, that are cold to touch and she has to worry about silicone leaking out if her breasts are squeezed too hard. Natural is best. The old adage is true: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Sadly, Miss Parton spent her entertainment career dressing like a whore. I don't know how else to describe her. If that upsets you, get right with God. No professed Christian woman (which Dolly claimed to be) should walk around in public as a sex symbol, letting it all hang out. The Bible in 1st Peter 2:11 calls the struggle with lust a war against the soul. Yet, Dolly Parton helping the enemy, Satan, destroying men's lives by being sexually promiscuous and immodest. God only knows the damage that she caused by her lewdness and immodesty.

Please understand dear reader that I didn't write this article to be unkind, upset anyone or condemn Dolly Parton, not at all. I am the biggest sinner I know. I am certainly in no position morally to throw rocks at anybody. We are all guilty dirty sinners in God's sight. If you are looking for the biggest sinner, you need look no further, you just found him. I plead guilty. Luke 5:6 and 8, “And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. ...When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord. The closer that you draw to our holy God, the worse of a sinner you will feel like.

That being said, I did write this article to refute Dolly's heathen viewpoints and unbiblical horrible attitude toward marriage and motherhood. It doesn't surprise me that a heathen woman who would shamelessly tell the world about her “open marriage,” and that she “stays gone from her husband, would throw motherhood under the bus too.

In this creepy YouTube video, Dolly Parton is singing Led Zeppelin's blockbuster song, Stairway To Heaven. This is what she sacrificed motherhood to do with her life. Please don't be deceived if you are a young woman. God desires for you to get married (not rack up a body count), bear children, guide the house (be a homemaker), and stay out of trouble (give none occasion to the Devil's crowd to speak reproachfully). The heathen world looks down upon motherhood today, but stay-at-home mothers are right where God wants them to be.

Dolly defends her admittedly whorish attire and bad behavior which causes lasciviousness (sensuality that leads to lust and immorality):
...This discussion of judgment made me think about some of the criticism Parton has faced throughout the years due to her intentionally flashy appearance. So what does she make of that?

“I’ve had, many times through the years, even in my early days, people would say, ‘Dolly, you’d be taken a lot more seriously as a singer/ songwriter if you didn’t look like a whore, or if you didn’t dress up and look like a prostitute,’” she recalls. “I said, ‘Well, you know what, the way I look comes from a very serious place. It comes from a girl’s idea of glamour, and I figure: If people are so shallow they can’t see beyond that, that’s fine.’”

SOURCE: NEWSWEEK - DOLLY PARTON TALKS ABOUT HER ‘JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED’ PHILOSOPHY
Is God shallow Dolly? Are all the God-fearing, faithful, people-loving, sin-hating, soul-winning, Bible-preaching, uncompromising, Bible preachers across the world “shallow” for preaching that females ought to dress modestly? Dolly Parton is trying to justify her public lewdness, nudity and sensuality as a form of “glamour art. The Bible calls it the sin of lust! 1st Peter 2:11, “Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.”

Dolly spoke arrogantly, defiantly and with rebellion against the Holy Scripture, which teach us that a woman ought to dress in modest apparel (1st Timothy 2:9-10). Miss Parton is now in eternity with her Creator. Life is short, Hell is hot and eternity is a long time. Please understand that I am not condemning Dolly Parton for her sins and faults, for I am the biggest sinner I know (and so are you, if you're right with God).

Dolly made no bones about her whorish attire, which she proudly displayed in public with impunity, dismissing it as mere glamour art. The Holy Bible does not agree with her reckless attitude. Matthew 5:27-29, “Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

The FALSE Gospel Of Dolly Parton

Dolly Parton's profession of Christian faith was as fake as her breasts. She spoke highly of her grandfather, who was a Pentecostal preacher in the Church of God. Pentecostals believe you can lose God's free gift of salvation, which means they think you must live a moral lifestyle to  maintain it (works). I absolutely doubt the salvation of Pentecostals and Charismatics who think and teach that God's gift of salvation can be lost by sinful living and unfaithfulness.

In a 2002 interview with MIX by Rick Clark, Dolly said concerning God:
"Everybody thinks of God as a different thing. To me, God is that greater, higher energy — that greater, wiser wisdom. It's that thing in all of us that we all have to draw from. I've always trusted God and trusted myself, which to me are intertwined. I'm a creative person, and what gifts I have come from that divine place that I try to tap into. So who have I got to be afraid of?"
God is not a "thing in all of us." The only thing that we all have is a sinful nature. God is not in a person unless they have been born again (John 3:3). Jesus must be received by faith (Revelation 3:20; John 1:12). God is not merely some higher form of energy that we draw from. I heard Dolly say that she is not religious, but she is very, very spiritual. I am the same. My Christian father was right, “Religion is the worst thing that ever happened to this world.”

Dolly did call herself a sinner, saying: “We're all just a bunch of sinners, but we do the best we can.” I cannot say with any certainty that she didn't go to Heaven. Only God and Dolly, and those in the afterlife, know where Dolly is right now. I sure hope she went to Heaven. But Jesus warned in no uncertain terms in John 3:3b, “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. I've never heard Dolly claim to be born again.

Parton's longtime friend and music collaborator Linda Ronstadt said: Dolly's faith is absolutely legitimate, but Ronstadt is an avowed atheist. So what does that say?

Dolly further states in the 2002 interview, "...what gifts I have come from that divine place that I try to tap into..." What "divine place" is that Dolly? Try to tap into? Talk about New Age! Dolly Parton is teaching New Age, speaking of the "energy" within. The inspired Word of God condemns New Age teaching. Anytime you hear someone talking about energy, power or life's forces without mentioning Jesus Christ, you're talking to a Satanic New Ager. By the way, that "energy" Dolly speaks of is Satan (Ephesians 2:2).

In the same 2002 interview by Rick Clark, Dolly Parton gave strong indication that she is not a Christian:
"To me, God is that greater, higher energy — that greater, wiser wisdom. It's that thing in all of us that we all have to draw from. I've always trusted God and trusted myself, which to me are intertwined."
That is New Age doctrine. God is not a higher energy in all of us that we draw from. Biblically, there is only one true and living God, who exists in the three individual unique persons of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:20; 1st Timothy 3:16; Colossians 2:2, 9; 1st John 5:7). Jesus Christ is Almighty God (John 1:1-3,14; John 10:33; Colossians 2:9; Philippians 2:6; Revelation 1:8 — NOTE: All Scripture citations are only to the trustworthy King James Bible). God is a person, whom we can communicate with, not an energy force that we draw from. Dolly was really messed up spiritually and doctrinally. It doesn't appear that she died in the Lord as a born again Christian. That is so sad.

Notice that Parton said, "I've always trusted God AND TRUSTED MYSELF." Those are dangerous words. Jeremiah 17:5, "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." We should only trust upon the Lord Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:26).

Dolly Parton fell into the same New Age heresy as Oprah Winfrey. Jesus Christ is God almighty (Revelation 1:8), and the ONLY Way to Heaven according to John 14:6. God loves sinners, but He hates sin with a passion and WILL punish those who die in their sins without Christ as Savior. God is a loving God, but the demand for justice and holiness supersede His love. No amount of God's love can excuse someone who dies in their sins without Christ; this is the unpardonable sin.

We can only hope that as Dolly grew older that she repented of her foolish New Age ideas and embraced the true Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Dolly often spoke about her faith in a higher power, but her words were eerily missing of the precious name of Jesus. Go search social media and see for yourself if you don't believe me. Oh sure, she sang songs about Jesus once in a while, but when sharing her so-called Christian faith, there is a disturbing vacuum concerning Jesus Christ.

I have never heard Dolly mention the Gospel even once. Her Christian testimony is vague at best and non-existent at worst. Just because someone is a person of faith doesn't say much. We know that hellbound Roman Catholics, Mormons, Seventh-Day Adventists, Lutherans, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of Christ and other pseudo-Christian false religions are also people of faith.” All of those groups pervert the Gospel, mixing works with grace.

Kindly, but truthfully, here is solid evidence that Dolly Rebecca Parton is likely burning in Hell, fire and damnation: She stated in 2015:
“We’re all God’s children. No matter how we try to get to heaven, we all wanna go there. We just have our own routes to take, and that’s how I look at it.”

SOURCE: NEWSWEEK - DOLLY PARTON TALKS ABOUT HER ‘JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED’ PHILOSOPHY
What you just read by Miss Parton is Satanic heresy!!! We are not all God's children. Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” Therefore, Judaizers are not God's children. Muslims are not God's children. Atheists are not God's children. Anyone who rejects Jesus as the Christ, the Messiah, is of the Devil, not God's child!!!

It may be true that most people want to go to Heaven, but you cannot get there just any ole way you want. John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” There is no way to Heaven except through faith in the precious name of Jesus Christ!!! Dolly Parton is a false prophet! She is wrong to say that we all “have our own routes to take” to Heaven. That is what a wicked person who doesn't really care about the truth says!!! No born again Christian talks that way!

The inspired Word of God calls Dolly Parton a liar! Romans 3:4a, “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar.” You either believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ or you go to Hell forever to burn in the Lake of Fire. Forgiveness is a gift from God, paid for by Jesus' precious blood. Dolly is very wrong to say that we all “have our own routes to take” to Heaven. Acts 4:10-12 teaches that there is no salvation except through faith in Jesus of Nazareth.

Dolly Parton masqueraded as a Christian, but she clearly was not in my humble opinion. Sadly, she was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Satan's greatest weapon is to con people into living the Christian life without ever being born again. No amount of philanthropy, good works or spirituality can substitute for the required new birth to enter into God's Kingdom.

Kindly said, unless Miss Parton repented in the last years of her life of her unbelief, she most assuredly missed Heaven. I say that was sadness. Many wicked people today profess to be a Christian, but their other public statements contradict their alleged faith. If Dolly truly believed that we all “have our own routes to take” to Heaven, she was not saved. There is only one way to Heaven, and that is through trusting what Jesus did for you on the cross.

Another example of modernists (unsaved people who claim to be a Christian) today is President Donald Trump, who despite claiming to be a Christian plainly stated in a 2024 interview that he is trusting in good works to get him to Heaven.

And then there is Oprah Winfrey who openly denies that Jesus is the only way to Heaven, yet she falsely claims to be a Christian, and she partakes of Islamic mysticism.

Elon Musk has been an avowed atheist for decades, but in recent years now says he is agnostic (not sure of his beliefs), and claims to be a “cultural Christian (someone who likes the positive aspects of Christianity, but rejects Jesus Christ).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Dolly Parton Was Turned Aside After Satan

1st Timothy 5:14-15,  “ I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary t...