Sunday, September 5, 2021

We Need Revival In Our Nation's Churches

Acts 26:19-21, Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.

I am so disgusted with today's churches. Pastor Bob Gray Sr. is correct: "Today's churches are pathetic!" Pastors don't care anymore. At some point in history the pastors in our country stopped being preachers. Today's pastors are mere administrators, babysitters, life coaches, but they don't PREACH THE WORD (2nd Timothy 4:2).

I've had Baptist pastors shamefully rebuke my websites, accusing me of operating outside of the "authority" of the church. That is absurd. I am a born-again Christian. I was saved in the New Testament church, baptized in the church, trained in the church, ordained in the church and labor as a missionary for the church. My ministry exists because of the local New Testament church. Our only authority is the inspired King James Bible!!!

I recently had Jeff Redlin, senior pastor at Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC), accuse me of finding the "weaknesses" of pastors. In his feeble thinking Dr. John MacArthur and other corrupt pastors who preach Lordship Salvation are merely "weak." I replied to him that he is wrong, they are not weak, they are wicked and heretical.

Not caring is not a weakness, it is wickedness! The Harvest Baptist Church on Guam and Bob Jones University whom they support, preach another gospel of false repentance and Lordship salvation. I am faithfully exposing them, for which pastors keep badgering and berating me. In today's shallow and apostate religious world you are expected to go along with whatever pastors today preach. And if you disagree with them you are expected to say nothing, lest you be falsely accused of being a troublemaker, lacking wisdom and sowing discord. The Apostle Paul experienced the same ungodly rejection. Galatians 4:16-17, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.” One doesn't have to be an apostle to experience the same sinful rejection for preaching THE TRUTH.

Any man of God would applaud my websites. They might not agree with all my teachings or even my methods, but they would see the good being accomplished by God through my ministry. If you think a ministry like mind does more harm than good, you are ignorant. We need different kinds of ministries. If everyone were an evangelist like me, then who would pastor the churches? If everyone pastored churches, then who would do the dirty work of an evangelists, afflicting the comforted? Who would do the work of a missionary? We need pastors, evangelists, missionaries, teachers and other servants of God.

But I keep meeting these hen-pecked, weak-backed, shallow pastors who resent my ministry websites, because I expose bad pastors by name. That is why I support Pastor Steven Anderson. He is getting the job done. Thousands of people are being saved. Lives are being transformed. I'm not going to reject him because he does things in a different way. I am not going to reject him because he preaches too harshly, stands too firm or mentions names; especially when 99% of other pastors won't stand, won't preach and won't mention names.

I am not against Pastor Jeff Redlin, but he disgusts me that he looks down with disdain on my website ministry for preaching THE TRUTH, the very truth which he doesn't have the gumption, guts, backbone and grit to preach! Somebody needs to care! I DO CARE!!! Steve Pettit is the shameful president of Bob Jones University. Pettit is not weak, he is wicked! Pettit is a devout follower of Pastor John MacArthur, praising and promoting him to thousands of BJU students.

Sadly, Pastor Jeff Redlin doesn't have the spine to stand against the Bob Jones camp. He wouldn't dare, lest he commit career suicide! These men at Campus Church are pawns, puppets on strings pulled by PCC leadership. Birds of a feather flock together. I am sick and tired of religious politics, while damnable false teachers have crept into our midst like Marty Herron, Steve Pettit, John MacArthur and Chuck Phelps. These wicked corrupt men need to be exposed not enabled further and given a free pass by the Pensacola Christian College camp. The Bob Jones camp are wrong on repentance! It is a very big deal. BJU president Steve Pettit is preaching the same false idea of repentance as did Miss Ellen G. White of Seventh-Day Adventism.

Folks, the despicable Mormon college, Brigham Young University, requires Dr. John MacArthur's corrupt text, “FAITH WORKS” as required reading for all their students, because they AGREE on Lordship Salvation. Why oh why won't Campus Church and PCC expose the corrupt Bob Jones University crowd today? BJU promotes Devil's Bibles, corrupting the minds of thousands of youth. Consequently, the churches that BJU alumni work in get corrupted, leading tens of thousands of victims astray from THE TRUTH. Calvinism is NOT the Gospel, which is what Steve Pettit sinfully preaches!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have become complacent with false teaching today in our churches! Where are the men of God who cry aloud against the sin and false teaching of our generation? I cannot remember the last time I saw a real leader behind a church pulpit. I mean a Pastor Jack Hyles kind of guy who says it like it is, like it or lump it, there's the door if you don't like it! The average pastor today only cares about the 99 who tithe and pay his salary, but don't give a hoot about that one hurting man like me who is different and doesn't quite fit in with everybody else. I wear my “Jesus cap backwards. That is who I am. I wear my hair longer than most men do in the church. That is who I am. I like who God made me, as an individual. I don't want to conform with everybody else!

I have been attending Campus Church for a couple months and am not impressed. I see a sea of ten thousand people who need a man of God to preach to them. The sermon content has been lacking at best. I mean, I sat all summer watching Ken Ham videos on Wednesday nights at Campus Church. Really? Is that the best they can do? Whatever happened to pastors who do their own Bible study? Folks, it is disgusting. Ken Ham is disgusting!!! Ham takes in about $37,000,000 each and every year at Answers-In-Genesis.

Ham has raked in another $2,000,000,000 so far at his sickening joke The Ark Encounter in Kentucky. The project was started for personal profit by ten private investors. I think the whole ark project is a big mockery of the inspired Word of God. Even heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne went to visit the ark. Ozzy was banned from performing in Texas after he urinated on The Alamo in 1982. Ozzy should have peed instead on Ken Ham's Ark Encounter!!! I'll gladly join him! Just watch out for the fire-breathing dragons on Ken Ham's silly ark. I'm not kidding, the fool has fire-breathing dragons displayed on Noah's ark. Folks, this is worse than science-fiction, because it makes a mockery of God's Word and THE TRUTH. Americans are some of the most wicked and indifferent people in history, which is why the New World Order is becoming such a big success for the Devil.

The Young Earth Creation (YEC) movement has gone insane! Sadly, The Crown College (Pastor Clarence Sexton) and even Pastor Jeff Fugate are supporters of Ken Ham's tomfoolery in Kentucky. Dear reader, The Ark Encounter is NOT an actual ark. If the earth flooded tomorrow, Ken Ham's ark wouldn't float, not for a second. Ham's ark is a big cinder block building with decorative props hanging off the ends to make it LOOK like a boat. To legally build the ark, Ken Ham was required by law to follow tons of safety standards and codes, which Noah didn't have to worry about. Ken Ham's ark is basically just a big K-mart or JC Penny building, decorated from the outside. I think it is sad. A lot of preachers think Ken Ham's ark display helps to boost people's faith, but I think the opposite happens when you try to convince people that dinosaurs came aboard the ark, let alone fire-breathing dinosaurs!

Jesus warned in Luke 16:13 that NO MAN can serve God and mammon. That is what is happening everywhere today, men are SERVING careers, and not the Savior. Pastor Jeff Redlin gets paid a ridiculous salary. He used to pastor a church in Colorado. I thought he seemed like a yuppie. From the time I came to Campus Church Redlin treated me like garbage. He ignored my emails, evaded my questions and had nothing to say when I shared my long-term neck injury with him and all the suffering it has caused. The man is cold-hearted. Redlin is guilty of selectively caring about people, not those like me who came to him asking for his help. I know when somebody cares and when they don't give a damn.

Pastor Jeff Redlin doesn't give a damn about me as a human being! He's just another leech parasiting off of churches today. Pensacola Christian College does a lot of good, mostly for themselves, but they are NOT standing. PCC is A.W.O.L. form the battle of the ages today over the Bible. It's bad enough that THEY WON'T STAND, but then they'll criticize me for standing, which is awful. Redlin wrongly accused me of finding “weaknesses with pastors. Folks, preaching a false gospel is not a weakness, it is wickedness!!! The ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam are wicked people!!! They refused to allow me to attend church for seven years, simply because I TOLD THE TRUTH. I will never shut up about these wicked pastors who won't stand, who preach a false gospel and then criticize faithful Christians like me who do stand. SHAME ON THE PCC AND BJU camps!

We have a big problem today in our society and churches. We definitely need revival!


We Need Preachers Today Like Dr. Bob Jones Sr. (1883-1968)
Bob Jones University today is a cesspool of heresy and iniquity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why There Is No Love At Pensacola Christian College

Luke 7:40-47, “ And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.  There was a certa...