Monday, September 6, 2021

God Is Proud Of Me For Being The Troublemaker

1st Kings 18:17-21, “And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim. Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table. So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.  And the people answered him not a word.

I love our text passage of Scripture. For the past 19 years I have been called a “TROUBLE MAKER” by umpteen churches and Bible colleges. Anybody who publicly disagrees with their sinful compromise, hobnobbing with false teachers and who sincerely tries to help them is rejected, banned, laughed at, ostracized and counted as the enemy. That is the Devil folks!

Pilgrim's Progress author John Bunyan (1628-1688) made this powerful true observation:

“If you do not put a difference between justification wrought by the man Christ without and sanctification wrought by the Spirit of Christ within, you are not able to divide the Word aright; but contrariwise, you corrupt the Word of God, and cast stumbling blocks before the people.” [emphasis added] —Evangelist John Bunyan

In sharp contrast, Devil's advocate Dr. Steve Pettit made this heretical statement:

“You can't just speak about getting saved, and you accepted Christ, and then that's it! There is a justification; There is a sanctification; There's ultimately a glorification, and though there are three parts, they are all part of the whole, and you cannot separate them. In order for you to qualify for the award, you have to get into the race, you have to stay in the race, and you have to finish the race. If you want to win, you have to run to the end; and winning in the Christian life is everything, because if you lose—if you don't finish—you lose everything—you lose your SOUL. And so, the Christian race is the life of faith that begins, is run, and is finished when we cross over into Heaven!” (emphasis added) —Dr. Steve Pettit (“What Does It Mean To Run 'The Race'?” - 11:34)
Dear friend, Steve Pettit is a monster in the churches today! This wicked false teacher is saying that you cannot merely say that you've accepted Christ as your Savior to get to Heaven. In addition Pettit says that you MUST live a sanctified (changed) life to be saved. John Bunyan fully understood that JUSTIFICATION without by the man Jesus Christ is all that a person needs to be saved. SANCTIFIATION within by the indwelling Holy Spirit requires a lifetime of growing in grace for every believer.

A human child does not have to grow to exist. A child could die at any point, but their birth is a done deal. Once you have been physically born into the is world, nothing can undo that fact. Likewise, once you are born spiritually into God's Kingdom, it is an irreversible miracle. Just as a human child could never be biologically unborn, so also can a child of God never be eternally unborn. ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED!!! The new birth by the Holy Spirit of God is irreversible, irrevocable and permanent. One of my favorite sermons by Pastor Hank Lindstrom (1940-2008) is called: “HOW PERMANENT IS YOUR SALVATION?

I know God is proud of me for being “THE TROUBLEMAKER.” Elijah was a troublemaker too! The Apostle Paul was a troublemaker. Galatians 4:16-17, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.The fastest way to be labeled as a troublemaker is to simply TELL THE TRUTH!!! When I attended the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam in 2014 for a year, I befriended their pastors with THE TRUTH. Those ungodly reprobates of the Christian faith counted me as AN ENEMY and excommunicated me as a TROUBLEMAKER!!!

Pastor Marty Herron has my blood on his hands. I had no church or social life for the next seven years between 2014 and 2021. Pastor Gary Walton has my blood on his hands. Walton became the new senior pastor at Harvest in 2018 and continued to reject, shun and ostracize me from attending their church. I pray still to this day for God to curse Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, but I realized long ago that God's curse was already upon them. Galatians 1:6-8, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Harvest sinfully promotes Bob Jones University and Dr. Steve Pettit throughout Micronesia via their grade and high schools, college and radio station. 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Harvest Baptist Church of Guam are GUILTY for bidding Godspeed to Bob Jones University (BJU) and for preaching a false gospel of Lordship salvation themselves on Guam. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!!!

And now I moved 9,000 miles away to Pensacola, just to find out that Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) has strong ties to Bob Jones University and Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. The PCC camp sinfully bids Godspeed to the BJU camp. This is not acceptable to God! 1st Kings 18:21, “How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.  And the people answered him not a word.There is nothing new under the sun! Times may change, but human nature never does. Elijah put God's people on the spot, admonishing them for straddling the fence, going along to get along with error, and staying neutral in the work of God.
“God has a special rebuke, again and again and again in the Bible, toward those people who keep their neutrality in the work of God!” —SOURCE: Dr. Jack Hyles, a quote from the great MP3 sermon, “Where Were You In The Battle?
My feelings were recently hurt when Pastor Jeff Redlin, senior pastor of Campus Church at PCC, criticized my ministry websites. After looking at my ministry websites, Pastor Redlin sarcastically said that I focus on the “weaknesses” of pastors. I wrote back and rebuked him kindly, asserting that what he mistakenly calls “weaknesses” are in reality hardcore damnable heresy, wickedness and apostasy in the churches today. I also reminded him of his Biblical duty as a pastor to expose false teachers. What saith the Scripture?
Titus 1:10-14, “For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
I am sick and tired of today's shallow pastors diminishing the severity of false teaching in our Bible colleges and churches! What John MacArthur and Steve Pettit are teaching is damnable heresy, not the free grace Gospel taught in the Holy Scriptures!!! For Pensacola Christian College (PCC) to hobnob with the Bob Jones camp and remain silent is wickedness!!! Sadly, they don't care because the money is coming in. As long as Campus Church is taking in $3,500,000 per year, and PCC much more than that, they will not stand as they ought! This is another reason why I am against Bible colleges, because they draw millions of dollars away from local New Testament churches, hogging resources and leaving the churches in ruins.

PCC is a massive organization, owning hundreds of millions of dollars in assets. They have become massively successful by not standing, by compromising and selling out. Evangelist Ken Ham openly says that he specializes in Creation, making $37,000,000 a year by exploiting a niche in the religious world to get rich. Campus Church, The Crown College and hundreds more religious institutions, shamefully endorse and financially support Ken Ham's corrupt ministry. 

Luke 16:13, “No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” That is why John the Baptist lived a very simple and poor life out in the Wilderness, surviving off the land as a pauper. John could preach whatever he wanted, because he needed nothing from anyone! In sharp contrast, today's pastors have mortgages, car payments and many bills to pay, and need their careers, so they dip their sails in sinful compromise and refuse to preach against anything that might cause friction.

What really bothers me is Jeff Redlin's sinful attitude. It's bad enough that Pastor Redlin won't speak anything negative against false teachers, but then he criticizes faithful men of God like me who do take a stand. Shame on Jeff Redlin!!! The corrupt Bob Jones University camp need to be exposed!!! Someone needs to call Steve Pettit out for corrupting the Gospel. I am exposing him publicly, and Jeff Redlin for bidding Godspeed to the Bob Jones crowd. John MacArthur has a large cult following across America and the world. 
“Don’t believe anyone who says it’s easy to become a Christian. Salvation for sinners cost God His own Son; it cost God’s Son His life, and it’ll cost you the same thing...” [emphasis added] —Dr. John MacArthur, his book “HARD TO BELIEVE,” p. 93
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Folks, if there's one thing that the Bible tells us about salvation, it is that getting saved is free, easy and simple. It is NOT hard to become a Christian! Receiving God's free gift of eternal life won't cost you anything. John MacArthur errantly teaches that if you want to get saved, then it will COST YOU your life! That is of the Devil. Nowhere are we taught in the Holy Bible that salvation will COST YOU Something. Jesus paid our debt of sin with His own precious blood (1st Peter 1:18-19). Why oh why does Pensacola Christian College and Campus Church bid Godspeed to Bob Jones University today???

Folks, I hope you see what is happening. These institutions are making lots of money! Bible colleges are all about training for careers. They can hide behind a pretense of wanting to serve Christ, but the fact that they won't separate from doctrinal error evidences that the issue is about money. These organizations will hypocritically boast of the important of truth, but then they ignore damnable heresy like it's not a problem.

I heard Pastor Jeff Redlin in church tonight (Sunday, September 5th, 2021) say in his sermon that “right words matter.” Oh really? Redlin said that the disciples hurt Jesus' feelings when they asked Him if He cared in Mark 4:38, “And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?God, do you care? What a grand insult! The ship was filling with water. Jesus was asleep in the bottom of the ship. They panicked and couldn't take it anymore. Ever been there? I sure have, more times than I care to remember. In frustration I have oftentimes asked God if He really gives a damn about me! I know that horrible feeling. Yes God cares, He really cares (1st Peter 5:7). That is why we must walk by faith and not by sight (2nd Corinthians 5:7).

Pastor Redlin is right that right words matter. Our words can hurt other people's feelings. Redlin should know, because he made me feel like garbage in July of 2021, to his utter shame. But saying something hurtful in a moment of frustration, versus not caring at all, are two completely different things. Pastor Redlin couldn't care less about me as a hurting man. I poured out my heart to him, sharing my battle with neck pain and loneliness from divorce. The selfish jerk didn't even take the time to respond. When I asked him why, giving him the benefit of the doubt, he shirked his hands and shoulders, confirming that he just hadn't cared enough to respond. That hurt my feelings. When I went to him about the matter, letting him know that he hurt my feelings, he unkindly berated me with insults and sarcasm.

Pastor Redlin made lame excuses. A student had died a couple weeks earlier at PCC, which he milked for everything he could, as if a student's death justified his refusal to welcome me as a hurting divorced man at Campus Church. It wasn't until I had already been in the church for one month that he finally reluctantly emailed to tell me I am welcome at their church, but underlined with a sarcastic tone. The guy has a problem and needs to learn how to treat people much better! Pastor Redlin later admitted that he and his associate pastors had found my ministry websites and that is why he took so long to reply.

I couldn't believe how ridiculous he sounded. I know God is proud of my diligent labors for Him for the past 19 years since 2002 online. When other preachers were dipping their sails, collecting a fat paycheck and sitting on the premises instead of standing on the promises, I was faithfully earnestly contending for the faith. You'd think Redlin would have complimented my website ministry, but he only critiqued me. And now I am critiquing him for dropping the ball for God!!! I love this passage of Scripture:
1st Kings 18:17-21, “And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim. Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table. So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.  And the people answered him not a word.
That last sentence accurately describes 99% of Baptist churches today: AND THE PEOPLE ANSWERED HIM NOT A WORD!!! Is a devil your pastor? Pastor Marty Herron is a devil in the churches today! Pacific Garden Mission in Chicago broadcasts the 'UNSHACKLED' radio series, many of which preach hardcore damnable heresy!!! Dear reader, we've got a big problem in our churches and Bible colleges today. Calvinism is being tolerated by the free grace Gospel crowd. Why oh why? The greatest sin of believers in every generation is tolerating false teachers.

That is what happened to the foolish churches of Galatia. Paul said that they had been BEWITCHED (Galatians 3:1-3). Galatians 4:16-17, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.The same holds true today! The Bob Jones crowd ZEALOUSLY affect everybody who comes into contact with them, but they do not affect them well. Steve Pettit's charisma is a tool of the Devil, deceiving the simple and the foolish.

Dear friends, I am going to continue to faithfully STAND. Shame on Pastor Jeff Redlin and Campus Church for not standing against the Bob Jones camp. PCC allows their college students to partake in competitive sporting events with BJU, and in so doing diminishing the danger of Calvinism (aka, Lordship salvation). We've become way too relaxed, indifferent and complacent about false teaching in our Bible colleges and churches today. Any pastor who is so wishy-washy that he cannot discern THE TRUTH, and nail down what the Gospel is and is not, ought not stand behind any pulpit to preach!!! We KNOW what the Gospel is as defined in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. A willingness to repent and turn away from a lifestyle of sinning is NOT part of the Gospel of free grace. That means the faculty and students at Bob Jones University are going to Hell for placing their faith in something other than wholly in the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ crucified, buried and bodily risen the third day.

God is proud of me for earnestly contending for the Christian faith (Jude 1:3). So while bad pastors like Jeff Redlin continue to belittle me, diss my website ministry, accuse me of being a troublemaker, accuse me of sowing discord, and accuse me of focusing on the weaknesses of pastors, I will continue to do the right thing by exposing these false teachers by name and warning the world to mark and avoid them (Romans 16:17-18). Pastor Redlin's excuses are nothing less than his lame attempt to excuse his wicked indifference and irresponsibility as a preacher. Truth matters! Right doctrine matters! Right words matter!

Pastor Redlin admits these vital truths himself. So then why does he diss my website ministry? Why is my labor for Christ less significant than his labors? I am not a respecter of persons, but Pastor Redlin most certainly is! I came to Campus Church in Pensacola, Florida with an open heart, unconditional love and a desire to be a blessing in any way that I could. In return Pastor Redlin kicked me in the head with his coldness, cruel silence and unwillingness to befriend a hurting brother who pleaded for his friendship. I have concluded that the best way I can be a blessing at Campus Church is to preach against their shallowness!

It's not the words that Pastor Redlin speaks that matter, it's his behavior and attitude that matter. Redlin never followed up with me. Even after I told him that he made me feel like garbage, and that I had lost my home and wife and everything near and dear to me since 2006, and that I suffer 24/7 in chronic neck pain from a neck injury in 2004, that horrible man ignored me completely. Campus Church hypocritically boasts on all their church bulletins and on their website: “LOVING GOD! LOVING PEOPLE!” But that is a fallacy at Campus Church. Jesus called Judas “friend.” Now that is love. If Pastor Redlin is too busy to reply to a hurting man's email, then he needs a secretary to filter his emails and respond on his behalf. You can't just ignore people, as he did me for 10 long days. I am tired of pastors ostracizing me because of my truth-telling website ministry!!!

You only care about people as the way you treat the least among you. I'll bet if I were President Donald Trump, then Pastor Redlin would have responded in less than an hour, if not seconds! The fact that Redlin blew me off for 10 days, and then confirmed that he had done so, showed me clearly that this pastor has zero love or consideration for me as a hurting human being. It disturbs me that any pastor would shun a man who came 9,000 miles, slept in Wal-Mart's parking lot for the first three nights, is living out of a suitcase in a hotel, is hurting as a divorced man, is suffering from agonizing permanent neck pain, and told the pastor so, only to be ignored and cast aside like garbage by Jeff Redlin.

The issue is not about me, it's about the way today's pastors mistreat people in general. Why does their church tout the motto: “LOVING GOD! LOVING PEOPLE!” when they don't really mean it? The closer you get to Jesus the more you'll care about those furthest from Him. I never heard from Jeff Redlin again! When you attend Campus Church for the first time and fill out a visitor's card, the church will send you a form letter (they buy thousands of them by the box full at the local stationary store). That is the last I ever heard from Campus Church!!! That is not LOVING PEOPLE folks!

Pastor Redlin made it a point to tell me that they are not perfect pastors, but not being perfect is something entirely different than deliberately not caring about someone who plainly asked for help. I even sent Redlin photos of my neck x-rays, MRI's and thermal scan. He didn't even bother to reply. He never offered to pray with or for me. He never expressed any sympathy or empathy for my loss, pain and suffering. Pastor Redlin never made me feel like he cared about me at all. How convenient that a pastor of a large church can blame everything on such. I wouldn't recommend Campus Church to anyone who is hurting, divorced, lonely or needs to be loved, because Campus Church only exists for PCC college students. Campus Church wouldn't exist if it weren't for PCC, They have a captive audience.

I am a firm believer in WORD OF MOUTH! When you mistreat one customer, there are at least ten more frustrated customers who won't express their feelings. If one customer complains, a wise manager will assume that this is the tip of the iceberg. Campus Church needs improvement! They need a better senior pastor!!! I have nothing personal against Pastor Redlin, I am calling him out as I see him, based solely on my interaction with him since the July 4th picnic 2021 when I attended Campus Church for the first time. Consequently, I have been attending other Baptist churches in Pensacola. No one wants to be where they are not loved. Campus Church pretentiously claims to love God and people, but they failed with me! The issue is not me, it is my ministry! I am telling THE TRUTH, yet today's pastors call me THE TROUBLEMAKER for it! God is proud of me, not those slackdog pastors!!!

I am sick of proud and arrogant pastors who get upset that anyone would dare to question their doctrine, or humbly ask them if a divorced person is welcomed in their church. I am sharp in my words, intentionally so. I can get sharper too! The reason why our nation is going to Hell is because pastors and churches have become accustomed to indifference, complacency and apostasy. The Bob Jones crowd hate my guts, like Billy Sunday was hated, because I have come out against them uncompromisingly. And now the PCC crowd are siding with the Bob Jones camp. I'll fight against all of them with the inspired Sword of the Word of God if need be, but I WILL STAND one way or the other. The Bob Jones camp are of the Devil. They are the most hateful, vindictive and rotten group I have ever met in my life!!!
“I've stood for more sneers and scoffs and insults and had my life threatened from one end of the land to the other by this God-forsaken gang of thugs and cutthroats because I have come out uncompromisingly against them.” —Evangelist Billy Sunday
On that happy day of July 4th, 2021, Pastor Redlin made a big and positive impact on me, but then he found my websites (that someone sent to him) and he started mistreating me, holding a grudge, and now he counts me as his enemy. Actions speak infinitely louder than one's words. Our talk talks and our walk walks, but our walk talks louder than our talk talks. Redlin's actions speak loudly that he wants nothing to do with me, because I am THE TROUBLEMAKER! Yea, and he is CASPAR MILQUETOAST! Well then so be it! If telling THE TRUTH and exposing today's rotten Bob Jones University camp for corrupting the Gospel makes me a TROUBLEMAKER, then I will gladly be in the same boat as Elijah, Jesus and Paul.


“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why There Is No Love At Pensacola Christian College

Luke 7:40-47, “ And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.  There was a certa...