Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Jesus Said 'Ye Will Not' Come, Not 'Ye Cannot' Come

John 5:40-41, “And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men.”

Jesus didn't say “YE CANNOT COME, He said, YE WILL NOT COME. Men do not honor the Lord, but they should. I honor the Lord, because He is my Savior and Lord. I trusted Him as my Savior to be saved at age 13, and He automatically became my Lord (Master) when I did. 1st Peter 2:7, “Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,JESUS IS PRECIOUS!!! 

Many churchgoers are deceived today, thinking that they can get to Heaven through their manmade religion. Isaiah 59:1-2, “Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” One of the worst iniquities is false religion! The Roman Catholic church will not come to Jesus to be saved. Instead Jesus said, “Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition” (Mark 7:9b). They will not come to Jesus to be saved. Instead, Catholics trust in their manmade Seven Sacraments. Salvation is not found in any religion, it is found in a person—the Lord Jesus Christ! 

No one ever goes to Hell except those who choose to go there. 2nd Timothy 2:13, “If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.That is an amazing Scripture! God is faithful dear reader. One of Christ's disciples asked Him a startling question in Luke 13:23-23, and the Lord's answer was disturbing“Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.MANY people will seek to enter into Heaven in eternity, but only a FEW shall be able. 

I am so thankful that I will be among the few that shall be able. How do I know that? I know because I have God's Word on it. 1st Corinthians 1:21, For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.” I believe! My sole hope for Heaven is Jesus Christ and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! Philippians 3:9, “And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:” Jesus died on the cross for my sins. He was buried. After three days Jesus physically resurrected from the dead, for the justification of my faith (a dead Savior cannot save anybody). Thank God for the blood of Jesus that washes our sins away!!!


Lordship Salvation (Calvinism) Will Take You To Hell

Our churches are absolutely filled with junk theology nowadays, especially Lordship Salvation (i.e. Calvinism repackaged). Jesus even warned about the Lordship Salvation crowd...
Matthew 7:21-23, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”
God's will is that you humble yourself as a needy sinner, so that you will come to the Savior and cast your miserable self at His feet for salvation, trusting Him alone because He died on the cross to pay for your sins, believing that He raised up from the dead three days later (1st Corinthians 15:1-4). That has NOTHING to do with making Jesus your Lord, nor calling Him Lord, nor following Him as your Lord, nor involving anything in any way whatsoever as your LORD!!! You trust Him only as YOUR SAVIOR to get saved!!! The Lordship Salvation crowd WON'T come to Jesus to be saved. They are blinded by manmade religion. Matthew 7:21-23 makes it very clear that serving Jesus is NOT the way of salvation. Jesus warned in John 3:3-7 that, Ye must be born again”!
“More people will die and burn in Hell, because they're trusting too much!” —Pastor Jack Hyles, a quote from the MP3 sermon, “Yea, Yea, And Nay, Nay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why There Is No Love At Pensacola Christian College

Luke 7:40-47, “ And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.  There was a certa...