Thursday, October 8, 2026

Muslims Are Required To Sit Sideways On The Toilet

Matthew 11:28-30, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Respectfully, I once worked with a devout Muslim named Ed about 25 years ago. Ed would bring his carpet to work, lay it down on the ground in the hallway out of sight from coworkers, face Mecca in Saudi Arabi, and pray five times a day in cycle with the moon. That is why the Islamic symbol is a crescent moon on their flag. Muhammad worshipped the moon.

And let me say that my intent in writing this article is not to make fun of Muslims; but rather, to focus on the burden of false religion that weights men's souls down with rituals, superstition and fear. Religion wants to fit you with glasses, but the Lord wants to open your eyes. Islam is a burdensome prisonhouse of false religion that cannot produce the required new birth to enter into God's Kingdom (John 3:3).

Ed also used to bring a squirt bottle with him each time he went to relieve himself in the restroom, to cleanse in accordance with his false religious beliefs (i.e., the Hadith). While sharing a casual conversation on afternoon, I kindly asked Ed if he believed urinating on himself would sent him to Hell. His energetic response was, “You got that right!”

You see, in their religion's holy book the Hadith, Muslims are taught that cleanliness is required to please Allah. They must wipe them self after using the restroom with their left hand. I am not making thus stuff up. Christianity offers true liberty from the power of sin and the Devil, but false religion will enslave you! 2nd Peter 2:19, “While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.” Jesus said the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

Also, Muslims are prohibited from facing directly towards the Qibla (the direction of the city of Mecca), or having it directly behind them, while using the toilet. Instead, they must position themselves slightly to the right or left to avoid facing the city directly. Yes, you read right, Muslims are required in their false religion to sit sideways on the toilet. Which also means they must bring a compass with them into any toilet, to know which direction faces Mecca. Can you image such superstition? Islam is a religion of utter bondage and misery. Some Muslim scholars disagree about this required ritual when inside buildings, but it is absolutely mandatory when in the wilderness (outdoors). Dear reader, this is manmade superstition, bondage of the soul and body, not Biblical truth. I feel sorry for Muslims.

One day I shared the free grace Gospel with Ed, but I might as well have been talking to one of the machines we serviced. When I told Ed that I knew 100% I am going to Heaven, he was greatly offended. I still remember his response. He angrily said, “How arrogant! How prideful you are to say that you 'know' you are going to Heaven. You had better do your best and hope that you make it!” In Ed's corrupt mind, he has been taught since childhood that Heaven must be earned by good works, serving Allah, and following a bunch of burdensome rituals.

False Religion is a Prisonhouse of Bondage

I am reminded of Jesus' precious words in Matthew 11:28-30, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

In sharp contrast to Islam, in God's simple plan of salvation you simply come by faith (taking God at His written Word) as you are, as a wretched guilty sinner (Romans 3:19-20); you receive Christ's sacrifice on Calvary's cross 2,000 years ago as full payment for your sins, believing that Jesus died, was buried, but then miraculously resurrected from the dead the third day. This is the only “gospel” according to 1st Corinthians 15:1-4 and Galatians 1:6-8.

When you place your trust in that Gospel (Good News, Glad Tidings) as a needy sinner, God reads your mind and works the supernatural miracle of the new birth (John 1:12-13). That is, you are born again by the Holy Spirit of God in response to your faith in the Word of God (1st Peter 1:23). Getting to Heaven is that simple, easy and free. Please don't let anybody inspired by Satan tell you something different. Islam is of the Devil.

Why Wicked People Love False Religion

Kindly said, false religion will take you to Hell if you let it. The Bible says in Matthew 5:8, “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.” I humbly believe that anyone who is pure (sincere) of heart will ultimately end up at Jesus' feet, and a King James Bible, and a free grace Gospel. I also believe the reason why billions of people are victims of false religion is because they are not pure of heart. In other words, if you want to discover the truth you will find it. Titus 2:11, “For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.”

The Bible teaches that people who follow false prophets love to have it so. Jeremiah 5:30-31, “A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” The Hebrew word Shammah for “wonderful” used here doesn't convey our modern splendid meaning; but rather it means, “ruin, that is, consternation: fear resulting from the awareness of danger.” The prophet Jeremiah is saying that he is frightened by something fearful (horrible) which has happened in the land. False prophets are preaching lies and God's people are gladly eating it up hook, line and sinker.

That's exactly what I have been saying for the past 24 years of my website ministry! The churches are full of lying incompetent pastors today who are wrong on repentance and the Gospel, damning the souls of men to Hell forever; and ungodly complicit churchgoers just continue to empower them to spread more lies. The truth is being preached everywhere today. So, the problem is not that churchgoers are innocently ignorant; but rather, they are entrapped by something in psychology called, Motivated Perception. That is, they only see what they want to see. That is why only the pure in heart shall see God.

The man who believes nothing is better off than a man trapped in false religion, because the man who believes nothing is still searching for answers. I cannot warn you enough to avoid the Islam religion, as well as Judaism and other demonic manmade false religions. John 5:39, “Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Muslims Are Required To Sit Sideways On The Toilet

Matthew 11:28-30, “ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;...