Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Why The Sword Of The Lord Wickedly Supports Pensacola Christian College

Galatians 1:6-8, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”

2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”

The reason why the Sword of the Lord supports Pensacola Christian College (PCC) is because PCC gives them lots of money. Truly the love of money is the root of al evil (1st Timothy 6:10). I learned this week according to their 990 filing that in 2014 Pensacola Christian College (PCC) donated $7,000 to the Sword of the Lord parachurch ministry in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. That explains a lot!

Evangelist John R. Rice (1895-1980) started the Sword of the Lord in 1934 in Dallas, Texas. Sadly, the religious organization is a mere shell of what it once was 75 years ago. Their motto on the front page of every biweekly publication sent out worldwide is:
An Independent Christian Publication, Standing for the Verbal Inspiration of the Bible, the Deity of Christ, His Blood Atonement, Salvation by Faith, New Testament Soul Winning and The Premillennial Return of Christ; Opposing Modernism (Liberalism), Worldliness and Formalism.
Hogwash! That sounds great in print, but sadly the leaders of the Sword of the Lord (primarily its editor Shelton Smith) do NOT uphold those ideals. I haven't seen any articles in the past year in their biweekly publication opposing Modernism, Worldliness or Formalism. It's much ado about advertisements, crossword puzzles, articles written by pastor's wives, and worthless gibberish, with a few news points of interests. Where do they contend for the faith? Unlike Shelton Smith, John R. Rice was a fighter who offended readers with his boldness, like I do.

Another example of the Sword of the Lord not living up to their slogan is their ongoing sinful support of Pensacola Christian College (PCC). Here is the toxic plan of salvation being preached today by Campus Church at PCC...

Front Cover

“REPENTANCE — Now is the time to turn from your sin and embrace God. The act of turning away from sin is called 'repentance.' This word implies an inward decision to follow and obey God's will instead of your self-serving sins. It means changing your mind about sin and seeing it as something that grieves God. The Bible says that God patiently waits for all people to make this decision.” 
SOURCE: “John & Romans,” Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College, p. 60
Dear reader, what you just read is spiritual poison. 2nd Corinthians 4:3 warns, “But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost.” By perverting God's simple plan of salvation, PCC are pulling on the same rope as the Devil, hiding the Gospel from lost sinners. The Sword of the Lord claims to uphold “Salvation by Faith,” but what you just read is salvation by works.

And here is page 62...

“I repent of my sins. I realize that sin is something that God hates and I no longer want to hold onto sinful bad habits.” [emphasis added]

SOURCE: “John & Romans,” Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College, p. 62

Back Cover

This is under how to go to Heaven in their booklet. SHAME! That is not the Gospel of free grace! What you have just read is damnable heresy, a perverted gospel which cannot produce the required new birth to enter into God's Kingdom, and is the same perversion taught by nearly every pseudo-Christian religious cult on the planet.

Here is the true Gospel...
1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
Where in Paul's Gospel (which he received directly from Jesus according to Galatians 1:12) do you see that to be saved you must “turn from your sin” or do “the act of turning from your sin” or make “an inward decision to follow and obey God's will instead of your self-serving sins, or “no longer hold onto your sinful bad habits”? That is self reformation, not Bible repentance. PCC are false prophets!!!

Here is the Gospel—God says that we are sinners and that no amount of good works or behavioral changes on our part could ever make us holy enough to enter heaven. God sent His only begotten Son to pay for all of our sins. Jesus paid for our crimes by dying on the cross for us all. His dead body was buried in a grave. On the third day, Jesus arose from the dead. 

The instant you believe this, He knows it and He saves you. John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.” The free gift is based solely upon your trust in what Jesus did for you and has nothing at all to do with what you do for Him. Ephesians 2:8-9, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I did not write this article to be unkind, but to “contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude 1:3b). Somebody needs to speak up for the truth. It is very wrong, unbiblical and wicked for the Sword of the Lord to continue to support PCC. In every biweekly publication mailed out worldwide, the Sword of the Lord wickedly promotes PCC. Why? Clearly it is because PCC donates tens of thousands of dollars to the Sword of the Lord.

I contacted the Sword of the Lord in 2024 about the matter, warning them that they are sinfully supporting false prophets, but the Sword was indifferent and totally ignored me. I never received a response from them, not surprisingly. So, I can honestly say, which evidence I have shown you, that Shelton Smith has blood on his hands, partaker of their evil deeds at PCC.

Here is another heretical page from their toxic John & Romans booklet at Campus Church...


Where does the inspired King James Bible teach that to get to Heaven you must “Repent,” then “Believe,” then “Ask” and then “Receive”? Do you see how PCC have complicated God's simple plan of salvation? In sharp contrast, Jesus simply said in John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. That's one step, not four! Shame on the pastors and leaders of Pensacola Christian College for corrupting the Gospel.

PCC's president Troy Shoemaker got paid $219,260 in 2024. That's disgusting! Bible college? That's $18,271 per month salary. I need to go vomit. Serving the Devil pays well! PCC is very wrong on the Gospel, sending people to Hell, and thousands of indifferent parents are still throwing money at them by sending their children to their cult. Can we honestly ask why the United States is going to Hell in 2026? PCC's total assets for 2024 were $650,542,002. Unreal. Here are PCC's 990s if you want to look through them.

The following in an actual screenshot from PCC's Founder's Class at their corrupt Campus Church. ...

The Bible teaches that a changed life is the fruit of the indwelling Holy Spirit living through you (Galatians 2:20, 5:22-25). A changed life is not the result of repentance! There is a big difference. The former is dependent upon a believer choosing to walk in the Spirit, which means some believers live worldly lives and do not live a changed life; but the later mandates that unless you are living a changed life you never repented and didn't really get saved. PCC is wrong on repentance, wrong on the Gospel, and wrong on salvation. I speak to their shame!

My Bible preaching will be vindicated. I am set for the defense of the Gospel. I am preaching THE TRUTH. Proverbs 12:17, “He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

Sword of the Lord PCC Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Why The Sword Of The Lord Wickedly Supports Pensacola Christian College

Galatians 1:6-8, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  Which is not ...