When I was a truck mechanic, I worked with an older man named Andy in the late 1980s who was an atheist. His wife was a Catholic. One afternoon Andy said to me: “Until God knocks on my door and says, 'This is my Word,' I will not believe.” What a foolish man! My heart goes out to Andy and his family, because unless he repents of his unbelief, Hell will be his eternal home.
Many people have the wrong attitude: “If I could just see Jesus I wouldn't doubt.” Christ had already miraculously risen from the dead. The disciples saw Jesus after His physical resurrection from the dead, yet SOME still doubted. Wow! That is astounding! ...
Matthew 28:16-17, “Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.”
I cannot even imagine such unbelief. The dear Savior had been spit upon, mocked and beaten beyond recognition, nailed to a cross and crucified to death; yet, some people still refused to BELIEVE. Can you imagine?
When the rich man died in his sleep and woke up in the fires, agony, regrets and torments of Hell in Luke 16:19-31, he begged Abraham to send Lazarus from the grave to warn his five living brothers, lest they also end up trapped in Hell forever. ...
Luke 16:27-31, “Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.”
The inspired Word of God, in numerous passages as I have shown you, plainly teaches that if everyone could visibly see God and meet Jesus personally, that it wouldn't change a thing. If you are reading this article it is not too late for you to be saved. GET GOD'S GIFT.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.