One of the most horrible things that I have sadly experienced firsthand is the abusive authoritarian attitudes in the work of God. They are bullies. Male testosterone has no place in the work of God. As human beings we all have opinions, but those opinions must be tempered and filtered through love for unrepentant sinners and compassion for all people, something which is woefully lacking in Christendom today.
As a general observation, Christian fundamentalists have strong opinions. And there is even something called "Militant Fundamentalism," which are hard core religiousites. They dot their i's and cross their t's. Some people have called them. "fighting fundamentalists."
Fundamentalists
Satan is identified in Scripture as “the accuser of the brethren” (Revelation 12:10b). The Devil wants to attack, discredit and destroy Christians. The battle between good and evil is still raging. I was looking on YouTube this week and didn't realize how many videos exist of people who at one time professed to be a Christians, but now are atheists. Eric Skwarczynski and Bruce Gerencser are two of the more popular ones. There's also a guy named Marco (Rightly Dividing Ministries) on YouTube who has renounced biblical Christianity. Just five years ago Marco claimed to be a Christian. It is a disturbing growing trend on social media.
Fundamentalist churches and Bible colleges are generally characterized by:
- Only a free grace gospel is preached
- Only the inspired King James Bible is used, sold and promoted
- Personal and ecclesiastical separation is enforced from the world and bad churches
- Only the old hymns of the Christian faith are sung
- Door to door soulwinning with the gospel
Kindly, said, Pastor Steven Anderson at the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona, and his New IFB movement (circus) of churches would definitely be considered fighting fundamentalists; and they fight with everybody, including among themselves. Steven Anderson's own four oldest children have come out against him since 2024 to destroy his reputation, accusing their parents of emotional cruelty and physical abuse. I admit that I do not like militant fundamentalists because of their woeful lack of love for people.
Pastor Peter S. Ruckman (1921-2016) and his Bible Baptist Church in Pensacola are another hateful group of militant fundamentalists (IMHO). The church's bookstore threatened to sue me a couple years ago for freely sharing Dr. Ruckman's helpful books on the King James Bible in .pdf format. By far, Ruckmanites are a hateful militant group of religiousites. This group of militants also include false prophets like Dr. William P. Grady and Robert Breaker. Just like the New IFB, Ruckmanites are very authoritarian in their leadership, woefully lacking love for people. This has been my personal experience when dealing with them.
Neo Evangelicals
But the realm of abusive authoritarian leadership goes well beyond the fundamentalists world. Many neo-evangelical churches are just as bad. “Neo” simply means “new.” Neo-evangelical churches and Bible College are characterized by:
- The counterfeit gospel of Lordship Salvation
- Contemporary Christian Music (CCM), or a hybrid of old hymns and CCM
- Praise for infidels like Billy Graham (1918-2018) and John MacArthur (1939-2025)
- They despise fundamentalist Christians
- They use the Devil's modern corrupt English Bible revisions (or refuse to expose them)
These are the two main groups of Baptists today: Fundamentalists and Neo-Evangelicals.
Neo Fundamentalists
And then there is what I like to call, Neo-Fundamentalists, which simply refers to former Fundamentalists who are changing toward Neo-Evangelicalism.
Pensacola Christian College (PCC) are neo-fundamentalists. They use the King James Bible, but refuse to expose Satan's fake Bible revisions. They do not practice ecclesiastical separation from worldly corrupt churches (like Harvest Baptist Church on Guam), Calvinist colleges (like Bob Jones University), and infidels like Ken Ham (who preaches hard core Lordship Salvation and was invited in 2022 to speak at PCC). Both Harvest and BJU preach hard core Lordship Salvation. PCC are separated from the world, but they sing CCM music. They preach multiple different gospels at PCC in their institution and Campus Church, which includes everything from hard core Lordship Salvation to a free grace gospel. They are a house confused at PCC! They are working against each other, shaming the name of Jesus.
That all being said, I am not saying that everyone within these three groups are bad people. I am not saying they are all corrupt. In fact, there are many wonderful and good people in each group. People are like sheep according to the Holy Bible (Isaiah 53:6). Sheep are not that bright. Sheep are easily vulnerable to predators like ravening wolves, which Jesus even said in Matthew 7:15. The inspired Holy Bible teaches that the tares (unsaved) always grow among the wheat (saved). I heard Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) say that you'll find more tares in a fundamentalist Bible church than anywhere else. That's interesting.
Harvest Baptist Church On Guam Rejected The Truth
Kindly said, when I attended the shameful Harvest Baptist Church on Guam in 2014, I saw that they were using dozens of different Bible versions. Their senior pastor Marty Herron at the time was promoting infidel Dr. John MacArthur's materials, preaching hard core Lordship Salvation, and claiming that Martin Luther (who taught the heresy of sacramental salvation all his life) was a born again Christian. When I gave some helpful books to Pastor Herron (as a true friend does), I was called into the church office and reprimanded. They harshly censured me and I was shortly thereafter banned from attending their so-called “church.”
Pastor Herron called me their “enemy” for telling THE TRUTH! That is exactly what the ungodly churches of Galatia did to the Apostle Paul. Galatians 4:16, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” The fastest way to make enemies to the just TELL THE TRUTH! Obviously, I am not an Apostle, but I am a VOICE!
By the way, here's a list of the books that I purchased with my own money and personally handed to Pastor Herron, which he shared with the other pastors:
- I NEVER KNEW YOU by Michael P. Bowen
- NIV: THE ANTICHRIST'S BIBLE! by Pastor Al Lacy
- MARTIN LUTHER: MASTER OF DECEIT by Pastor Max D. Younce
- SOMEBODY'S GOT TO M ILK THE COWS by Pastor Jack Hyles (The preceding link is to an MP3 sermon upon which the book is based)
I might as well have handed Kryptonite to Superman! A friend helps a friend to see. I actually heard that truth from Dr. Tom Ferrell on Harvest's KHMG 88.1 FM radio station, which the church broadcasts from their property. They don't even follow their own advice! I was helping their pastors to see THE TRUTH, but they wickedly rejected that truth and I was shunned permanently for it. Hosea 4:6 says that God's people are destroyed for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE (truth), but if you read the rest of the Bible verse it says, “because thou hast rejected knowledge...” (Hosea 4:6b). The incompetent pastors of Harvest rejected THE TRUTH that I handed to them.
The man who operated their radio station today operates the radio station at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) in Florida. Birds of a feather flock together. Their senior pastor at PCC's Campus Church Jeff Redlin is an unloving cold man who has wickedly banned me from attending their Campus Church since August 2, 2022. I kindly contacted PCC's authoritarian leadership twice about what Redlin did, but they ignored me completely. Shame on PCC! Tragically, PCC is as messed up doctrinally as Harvest Baptist Church, both organizations preaching hard core Lordship Salvation, mistreat people and shame the cause of Jesus Christ.
Exposing Bad Churches And Lunacy
There is a fella named Eric Skwarczynski who has a YouTube channel called, “Preacher Boys.” Eric's channel description reads: “A former fundamentalist sheds light on the dark side of the church… from the pulpits to the pews.” At first when I found his YouTube channel years ago I was greatly offended. I remembered from Revelation 12:10 that Satan is “the accuser of the brethren.” Furthermore, since 2020 Eric has publicly renounced Christianity, sadly.
But over time, struggling with mixed feelings about what Eric is doing, I began to appreciate his work (as did my ministry friend Pastor David Baker in Tennessee, who thanked Eric for his YouTube channel in 2025). Just because Satan is the accuser of Christians doesn't mean that we should just look the other way, stay quiet and bury our heads in the sand about the unbiblical abuse of power, authoritarianism, insanity, woeful lack of love for sinners, and hatred in today's corrupt churches and Bible colleges. Eric is simply shining a light on the cesspool of iniquity among today's pathetic pastors, laymen, churches and religious institutions. The old adage if true: If the shoe fits, wear it!
Here are some memorable quotes:
You cannot listen if you're not willing to hear.
Conservatives believe what they see; Liberals see what they believe.“The only thing you contribute to salvation is the sin that made it necessary.” —Pastor Curtis HutsonYou cannot out-sin the grace of God! Sin cannot triumph over the cross and the blood!We must be alert to the danger of the pulpit.The Bible in the hands of an idiot is the most dangerous weapon mankind has ever faced.We don't grow in strength as believers, we grow in grace.I am convinced that all Bible colleges do today is neuter the pastors of tomorrow.
I did some research to learn more about him. It is bizarre. He started his YouTube channel in 2020, at which time he actually claimed to be a fundamentalist Baptist Christian. Since he has renounced being a Christian. Go figure! He has posted a video titled: "Why I Am No Longer A Christian." So sad. What happened? I don't know.
For whatever reason Eric is bitter and angry at fundamentalist Christians, and unfortunately, at God Himself. My heart goes out to anyone when I see that they have become bitter. I feel sorry for them, whatever has happened to cause them to become full of anger and bitterness. Life has a way of turning people bitter. Eric is filled with subtle hatred. Proverbs 26:25, “When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.”
Satan is identified in Scripture as “the accuser of the brethren” (Revelation 12:10b). The Devil wants to attack, discredit and destroy Christians. The battle between good and evil is still raging. I was looking on YouTube this week and didn't realize how many videos exist of people who at one time professed to be a Christians, but now are atheists. Eric Skwarczynski and Bruce Gerencser are two of the more popular ones. There's also a guy named Marco (Rightly Dividing Ministries) on YouTube who has renounced biblical Christianity. Just five years ago Marco claimed to be a Christian. It is a disturbing growing trend on social media.
Satan is “the accuser of the brethren” and “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.” No other organization, group or movement is held to the same scrutiny, criticism and condemnation as are God's children (and rightfully so).
I have found numerous videos by former pastors and Bible professors who now claim atheism. It is truly sad, but a sign of these “perilous times” in which we live (2nd Timothy 3:1-7). It just strengthens my faith. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
I could go on for hours about the painful difficulties I have encountered in today's shameful churches. When I attended the neo-evangelical Family Baptist Church in Pensacola for 45 months (2021-2025), my website preaching on social media against Christian women wearing pants upset church leadership. I never even told them about my website ministry, but they found it and they made an issue of my Bible preaching on modesty (among other things). It was really none of their business, but they wickedly made it their business.
This is the dire spiritual condition of today's churches! I had never once in 45 months mentioned anything in their Baptist church about my biblical conviction concerning women wearing pants, nor anything else that I preach, but their authoritarian leaders are so wicked, full of religious hypocrisy, self-righteousness and worldliness, that they crucified us.
Dear reader, God is love, but you'd never know it from attending over 95% of today's spiritually dead churches. While their shameful authoritarian (tyrant) church leaders are telling the congregation how loving their church is, they're kicking people out the door left and right, throwing God's children under the bus. 1st Peter 5:3, “Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.”

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.