Monday, August 31, 2026

YouTube Should Remove Inflammatory Racist Channel “Black Robe Stories”

James 2:8, “If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.”

I don't like fictitious stories, some people do. Something that has bothered me for a long time is that there are thousands of fake video stories on YouTube. I was looking at banjos tonight and YouTube suggested a video for me to watch. I clicked on the video. It is a story about a corrupt judge and a black woman. This is a fake racist story intended to demonize white people. ...

Black Woman Fined By Judge, Who
Doesn't Know She's The Bar Association Leader

I listened to the story almost in its entirety, but then became curious if it was a true story, because it was so racist. I was saddened and a bit angered to see a disclaimer all the way at the bottom of the comment section, out of sight, saying that the story is fake. I think it is dishonest and shady. There should be an obvious warning at the beginning of each video, notifying the viewer that the content is not real. I'm sure that some people don't mind the deception, but I do, very much so. I hate being deceived by anyone for any reason.

The same “Black Robe Stories YouTube channel fabricates racist videos portraying white people as racist bullies who prey upon blacks. The channel so far has posted 69 disgusting videos, and every video is a fictitious story about white people abusing blacks. This is racist to the core! Kindly said, I don't think YouTube should allow these type of inflammatory videos which discriminate against whites.

If someone made a YouTube channel portraying Jews or black people in a negative light, portraying Jews and blacks as bigoted racists, I'm sure YouTube would have removed and banned the channel permanently already for abuse. Why is YouTube allowing this channel to exist? That is just my humble opinion. I don't think anybody should be allowed to fabricate racist videos to demonize white people.

To see why videos like this are so dangerous, please watch this eye-opening speech given by Professor G. Edward Griffin back in 1969 titled, More Deadly Than War: Revolution”...

More Deadly Than War - G. Edward Griffin

The subversive Luciferian powers behind the deliberate chaos and destruction of the United States want racial tension and division, and they create it. Only a mentally deranged person full of bigotry, racism and hatred would create several dozen fake videos that demonize whited and victimize blacks, instigating racial tension and division in society.

Remember, I didn't go looking for this garbage, YouTube dangled it in my face as a suggested video. Out of all the millions of videos YouTube could show me as a viewer, why promote racist videos that generate racial tension? I would have much preferred seeing more banjo videos.

The main thing that I want you to take away from this article dear reader, is to see that part of the Globalist's plan to form a sinister New World Order is to create public unrest, racial division, economic hardship and chaos. The Lucifierian elite (Satan's minions who pull the puppet strings in Washington DC, newsmedia, Hollywood, corporations, religions, et cetera) want a revolution.

Syndicated radio host Alex Jones in 1998 made an eye-opening 2-hour video titled, “America: Destroyed By Design.” I believe that out of the chaos and ashes of the United States will arise the Man of Sin, Antichrist. Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) clearly saw this development, which he explains in this insightful 1970 sermon titled, “Why The Antichrist Must Come Soon.” 

Revelation 17:10-11 teach that the the 8th king (Antichrist) will arise from the 7th king (which I believe is the now forming New World Order). The United States has never been more divided on so many issues than it is today. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Remember, I didn't go looking for this garbage, YouTube dangled it in my face as a suggested video. Out of all the millions of videos YouTube could show me as a viewer, why promote racist videos that generate racial tension? I would have much preferred seeing more banjo videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

We Are So Unimaginably Blessed Today

Psalms 107:31, “Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!” If there has ever b...