1st John 4:1, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.”
As you already likely know, Dolly Parton (1946-2026) died last Tuesday. A lot of people are curious about the famous country singer's religious beliefs, now that she has died at age 80.
I came across something disturbing today called, “The Gospel According To Dolly.” The Gospel According To Dolly is a neo-evangelical church series (which started on October 19, 2022) that uses Dolly Parton’s life and songs to talk about suffering, joy and longing for “home.” It began as a three-part series, drawing on how she grew up with Bible stories and church music in Tennessee. But there is a more sinister aspect to the series.
According to the Progressive Church Media website in an article titled, “The Gospel According To Dolly Parton,” it reads:
A Gospel for Our TimeIn an increasingly polarized world, Dolly Parton transcended cultural divides, not by avoiding difficult issues but by leading with empathy. She reminded us that progressive Christianity must be both inclusive and deeply rooted in action. For pastors and ministry leaders, Dolly Parton’s faith offers a fresh lens through which to explore how to share the gospel—not just in word, but in deed. SOURCE
In layman's language, that means deteriorating Christianity in America needs to embrace the Satanic homosexual movement. What you just read from the Progressive Church Media is evil propaganda! They are teaching that we should compromise like Dolly Parton did, to share God's love via accepting unrepentant homosexuals and their filthy deathstyle. This is a FALSE gospel. What saith the Scripture? James 4:4, “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” Kindly said, Dolly Parton was God's enemy.
If You Truly Follow Jesus, The World Will Hate You
2nd Timothy 3:12, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” Do you know what it means to “live godly in Christ Jesus”? It means that you refuse to go along with the sinful world. 1st Peter 4:4-5, “Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you. Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.” Dolly pandered to the wicked world, going along to get along, dipping her sails, and the heathen world loved her for it (John 15:19). They're about to rename the Nashville International Airport after Dolly.
In April of 2022, at age 76, Dolly Parton appeared on the “Worklife with Adam Grant” podcast, in which she wickedly stated: “I modeled my looks on the town tramp,” flaunting her rebellion against God's command for females to dress modestly. Dolly proudly declared: “I look like a Jezebel.” She sinfully appropriated a popular Christian fundamentalist term of derision as a badge of honor. The inspired Holy Bible commands women to adorn themselves in “modest apparel” (1st Timothy 2:9-10). Proverbs 7:10 condemns “the attire of an harlot.” What Dolly Parton sinfully mocks and jests at, brings the judgment of God (Colossians 3:5-6; Romans 1:32; Matthew 5:28; Jude 1:7; Hebrews 13:4).
Dolly's Corrupt Gospel Is Devoid Of The True Gospel
Furthermore, looking at the preceding quote again from Progressive Church Media, please notice that there was no mention of the actual “Gospel” (i.e., Jesus death on the cross, His burial, and bodily resurrection from the dead three days later) anywhere in Dolly Parton's world. The ONLY true Gospel is found in the Holy Bible in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. There is no such thing as: “The Gospel According To Dolly Parton.” Wicked sinners are attempting to spread Dolly's toxic philosophy that we should just love and be nice to everyone, regardless of how wicked they live their lives, while claiming some shallow faith in a ambiguous non-specific higher power, and that's The Corrupt Gospel According To Dolly Parton.
2nd Timothy 3:5, “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” According to Romans 1:16 that saving “power” is the Gospel (the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ crucified, buried and risen). I am sick and fed up and tired of hearing celebrities talk about faith in a higher power from within one's self (new age heresy), which is all Dolly Parton ever talked about, but there is no faith in the Gospel truth. ...
“We all believe in God, and we’re very close.” —Dolly Parton
James 2:19, “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.”
It is clear from Dolly's unbiblical comment, “We are all God's children,” that she has never been born again:
“I know [trans people] and love them all, and I do not judge… And I just see how broken-hearted they get over certain things and I know how real they are. I know how important [gender-affirming care] is to them. That’s who they are. They cannot help that any more than I can help being Dolly Parton, you know, the way people know me. If there’s something to be judged, that is God’s business. But we are all God’s children and how we are is who we are.”
First of all, we are not all God's children. Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” Unless you have been born anew from above by God's Holy Spirit in response to your faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you are not a child of God.
Secondly, I do not believe that homosexuals cannot help what they are. If that be true, then God made a mistake by forbidding the sinful practice of homosexuality. The Bible strongly condemns homosexuality as a vile sin that goes against the laws of nature (Romans 1:24-32). I am not saying that Christians should bash or be unkind to LGBTQ people, God forbid. We should love everyone and be kind to others, but we should also make it clear to those around us that we openly reject such wickedness and will not sanction or celebrate sodomy. Romans 1:25, “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.”
I have been around homosexuals in public, and they always seek acceptance from others, especially Christians. Over my dead body! I will never remain silent if I have a say in the matter. I will speak up. As a Christian who fears God, I would never form a close personal friendship with a homosexual. That is not bigotry, that is Biblical separation from the heathen world (Psalms 1:1; Proverbs 1:10; 2nd Corinthians 6:14-17).
Practicing homosexuals want to be openly accepted by society, even as members in good standing in local churches, and that is evil dear reader. Any church that openly accepts homosexuals and refuses to preach against the sin of homosexuality is the Devil's church. I am of the belief that everyone should be welcomed to come to a church, but they are going to hear me preach against all sins if I am the pastor, including homosexuality, if they attend. 1st Timothy 5:20, “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.”
To Dolly Parton entertainment was her God. I find no evidence whatsoever that she ever became a born again child of God. Dolly's popular so-called “gospel” has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus' death, burial and resurrection; but rather, to embrace homosexuals and all walks of life while merely professing to be a “person of faith.” That's exactly what Satan does to deceive his victims, masquerading as an angel of light (2nd Corinthians 11:13-15).
Dolly Parton's so-called “gospel” is not the true Gospel of 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. It is a ruse to further creep the homosexual agenda into the churches, which sinister plot I assure you will ultimately fail and bring the wrathful judgment of God. Hebrews 10:31, “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.