Thursday, August 13, 2026

The Incredible Human Body Disproves Evolution

Psalms 139:14, “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”

I was thinking today about how amazing the human body is, and that it proves the existence of a divine Creator:
  1. I thought about how God put hair in our nose to block bugs and debris from going up our nostrils. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  2. I thought about how God designed the human ears to collect sound. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  3. I thought about how God put that little cleft above the buttocks that prevents running sweat. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  4. I thought about our fingerprints for enhanced grip and dexterity, particularly for climbing and manipulating objects. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  5. I thought about our eye's built in windshield wiper blades called eyelids. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  6. I thought about the cleverly designed male external urethral orifice where urine comes out. If this feature didn't exist urine would spray all over the place instead of stream. Evolution wouldn't do that
  7. I thought about the human brain, which is a supercomputer. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  8. I thought about the enjoyment of cracking one's knuckles, which is caused by gas bubbles in the synovial fluid collapsing or bursting when the joint is stretched. Evolution wouldn't do that!
  9. I thought about hiccups, which is the body's natural defense to slow us down from eating too fast and choking. It's the body's way of saying, "Whoa! Slow down fella!" Evolution wouldn't do that!
  10. I thought about the body's ability to cry tears, which feature nature would have no purpose for creating. Evolution wouldn't do that!
I am confident that if we put our minds together that we could come up with several dozen more amazing features of the human body.

The  human body has a marvellous design to it that a natural evolutionary process simply could not (and would not) have accomplished. The universe around us has a grand intelligent design to it, which shouts and testifies to the existence of a brilliant, omniscient and omnipotent divine Creator. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God's Amazing Constellations

Psalm 147:4, “He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.” I love astronomy. It's one of my hobbies. God...