Rush is a Canadian rock band which began in 1968 in Toronto. They were inducted into the Canadian Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in 1994, and the U.S. Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in 2013. They've had 24 gold albums, 14 platinum (3 multi-platinum). The band has sold over 50 million albums worldwide for over the past 50 years. And they're still performing.
Tragically, bassist Geddy Lee, drummer Neil Peart (1952-2020) and guitarist Alex Lifeson are all avowed atheists. Geddy has called himself a “Jewish atheist.” Neil Peart said publicly that he is agnostic (not sure what he believed), but he also said that he was skeptical if God exists. So, effectively he was also an atheist. That is so sad and tragic! The inspired King James Bible says they are all WITHOUT EXCUSE!!!
Romans 1:20-21, “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.”
The band members of Rush are all self-made millionaires. Neil Peart had a net worth of $42 million at the time of his death from brain cancer in 2020. Geddy Lee's net worth is $40 million. Alex Lifeson's net worth is $35 million. They are all rich men who think they have no need of God in this world, but they will regret the day they were born in the afterlife. I say that kindly with love because I care. If the inspired King James Bible be true, and I've staked my eternity that it is, all of Rush's band members will spend eternity suffering in the torments of Hell's fire and brimstone, without rest day nor night, without hope, forever! They made their choices!
I have been a hobbyist musician since age 15. I play many stringed instruments well. My favorite is the pedal steel guitar, and second is the 5-string banjo. As such I have a musical opinion about bands like Rush, and then there is my Christian opinion as a born again child of God. Musically speaking, I have admired Rush's music for the past 50 years. Fly By Night is one of my favorite Rush songs, from 1975. Speaking as a Christian, they are of the Devil.
Having said that, I never really listened to the lyrics as a teenager, I mostly heard the music. I never grasped the deeper meaning of their lyrical contents. But now that I am much older, and I have examined the band member's lives, beliefs and lyrics out of mere curiosity, I am disturbed. I had never known that all of Rush's members are avowed atheists. That is so sad and tragic. But if you listen to them talk in interviews, and read their song's lyrics, they make dissing God sound so sensible and wise.
In reality, kindly said, they are fools under the wrath of God according to the inspired Holy Bible. John 3:36, “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” Psalm 7:11, “God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.” Our divine Creator does not take it lightly when you reject the gift of His only begotten Son, Jesus.
Here are the lyrics to Rush's popular song, "Faithless"...
Faithless[Verse 1]I've got my own moral compass to steer byA guiding star beats a spirit in the skyAnd all the preaching voicesEmpty vessels ring so loudAs they move among the crowdFools and thieves are well disguisedIn the temple and marketplaceIn the temple and marketplace[Pre-Chorus]Like a stone in the riverAgainst the floods of springI will quietly resistI will quietly resist(Ooh-ooh-ooh)(Ooh-ooh-ooh)Like the willows in the windOr the cliffs along the oceanI will quietly resistI will quietly resist[Chorus]I don't have faith in faithI don't believe in beliefsYou can call me faithlessYou can call me faithlessBut I still cling to hopeAnd I believe in loveAnd that's faith enough for meAnd that's faith enough for meWritten by: Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, Neil PeartAlbum: Snakes & ArrowsReleased: 2007
Did you catch that blasphemy against God? ...
I've got my own moral compass to steer byA guiding star beats a spirit in the skyAnd all the preaching voicesEmpty vessels ring so loud
What saith the Scripture? Proverbs 16:25, “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” The lyrics were composed by all three band members, disrespectfully referring to God almighty as, “a spirit in the sky.” Woe unto those wicked sinners! Their moral compass is broken!
What saith the Scripture? Proverbs 3:5-7, “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.” Rush is preaching the exact opposite through their demonic music.
And here are the lyrics to Rush's popular song, "Freewill"...
FreewillThere are those who think that life has nothing left to chanceA host of holy horrors to direct our aimless danceA planet of playthings, we dance on the strings of powers we cannot perceiveThe stars aren't aligned or the Gods are malign, blame is better to give than receiveYou can choose a ready guide in some celestial voiceIf you choose not to decide, you still have made a choiceYou can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can killI will choose a path that's clear, I will choose FreewillThere are those who think that they were dealt a losing handThe cards were stacked against them they weren't born in Lotus LandAll preordained, a prisoner in chains, a victim of venomous fateKicked in the face, you can pray for a place, in heaven's unearthly estateYou can choose a ready guide in some celestial voiceIf you choose not to decide, you still have made a choiceYou can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can killI will choose a path that's clear, I will choose FreewillEach of us, a cell of awareness, imperfect and incompleteGenetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortune hunt that's far too fleetYou can choose a ready guide in some celestial voiceIf you choose not to decide, you still have made a choiceYou can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can killI will choose a path that's clear, I will choose FreewillWritten by: Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, Neil PeartAlbum: ChroniclesReleased: 1990
This song is clearly an attack against God. The band member's atheist views are inherent in the lyrics, discouraging the listener from having faith in God. They mention prayer, Heaven, one's celestial state, all blaspheming God and His Word. We are taught by Jesus Himself in Mark 11:22b, “Have faith in God.” But you certainly do have a freewill given to you by your Creator, and He will not force you to trust in His only begotten Son, but you will spend eternity burning in the Lake of Fire if you don't. Who are you, or me, to challenge God almighty?
One thing that I commonly see in those who critique organized religion is that they don't make a distinction between faith in God versus faith in organized religion, and there is a big difference. In the song Faithless, they attack the Bible preacher...
And all the preaching voicesEmpty vessels ring so loud
Many preachers are empty vessels, but I am not. By God's grace, I have preached THE TRUTH for the past 24 years of website ministry since 2002, and I've never requested or taken a single penny for my labors for Christ. My ministry is a labor of love for God, truth and people. But Rush just lumps all Bible preachers into one sinking ship, accusing us of being empty vessels that ring so loud. Unfortunately for Neil Peart, it is now too late. The moment he breathed his last breath in 2020, dying from brain cancer, his eternal fate was sealed.
Atheism Is A Religion
I don't care what any skeptic or naysayer says, atheism is absolutely a religion.
I recently had a very disturbing chat with ChatGPT about how the moon was formed. We got into some deep philosophical ideas and I had ChatGPT going in circles when I corned it. According to ChatGPT a big rock smashed into the earth. When I asked the A.I. why it didn't bother to mention the other possibility, that God made the moon, it dismissed my concern using the excuse that it gave me the "scientific" answer, not the theological one. ChatGPT says it is programmed to "infer user intent" and thus infers that ALL of it's users want the scientific answer, unless they specifically mention "God."
This is where it got philosophical, because I challenged Chat GPT on the validity of deeming a speculative hypothesis (not even a theory based upon credible evidence) as being "scientific." The crazy idea that a gargantuan rock smashed into the earth billions of years ago, and then a big piece of the molten earth broke off and somehow became a perfectly round moon circling in our planet's orbit, is beyond absurd! It is absolute pure science fiction. This is 100% atheist indoctrination. Only a very dishonest person would dare claim that a bizarre non-plausible chaotic collision formed the moon billions of years ago, when the inspired Holy Bible plainly teaches in Genesis 1:14-18 and Psalm 8:3 that God made the moon.
The Theia theory, also known as the giant-impact hypothesis, was first proposed by Canadian geologist Reginald Daly in 1946. This hypothesis suggests that the moon formed from debris resulting from a collision between the early Earth and a Mars-sized body named Theia. If you believe that is how the moon formed, I truly feel sorry for your blatant ignorance. Do you also think the earth is flat? I hope not. It blows my mind in 2026 to know that millions of fools still think that the earth is flat, and that our planet does not move through space at 67,100 mph.
NASA, museums and universities everywhere, National Geographic, and countless other heathen groups, have adopted Reginald Daly's ridiculous hypothesis of how the moon was made. It is the religion of atheism, a set of beliefs which cannot be proven. Daly's bogus hypothesis is no more “science” than claiming that the moon is made out of Swiss cheese!
I wrote a blog about the danger of using ChatGPT. Don't get me wrong, I really like Chat GPT, but it will lie to you sometimes! I've tested it numerous times, catching it in a lie. For practical advice ChatGPT is great. But if you are going through marriage difficulties, it will at times suggest filing for divorce, and that is unscriptural.
When I asked ChatGPT about two undetonated bombs found in the Alfred P. Murrah Building in 1995, after the Oklahoma City Bombing incident, the A.I. denied that any bombs were found. When I shared a link to the actual local news video about the discovered bombs, ChatGPT still denied that they existed. Clearly, some evil people who don't want the public to know the truth are controlling ChatGPT. Here's the video, so you can go ask ChatGPT for yourself. Have fun! The A.I. dismissed my ministry website as a "conspiratorial website." Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.