“Fundamentalists don't change, people quit being fundamentalists!” —Pastor Jack Hyles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Muslims Are Required To Sit Sideways On The Toilet
Matthew 11:28-30, “ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;...
-
Matthew 5:18, “ For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be...
-
Genesis 9:6, “ Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. ” Kindly said, a crazy ...
-
1st Thessalonians 5:18, “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” I love something that Past...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.