Friday, September 6, 2024

Shame On The Unloving Smyrna Baptist Church In Pensacola

Jude 1:22-23, “And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.”

Tragically, I have learned firsthand that most Baptist churches today woefully lack God's love and compassion for people. I started attending the Smyrna Baptist Church in Pensacola in January of 2024. I was very kind to the people and pastors at the church. From day one I was a marked man because of my website ministry, and because of my harsh preaching against Pensacola Christian College (PCC) for their woeful lack of love for people, and for preaching the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation. I attended Smyrna for 7 months without any problems.

But then on August 25th, 2024, I walked over to shake their senior pastor's hand, and he looked off 45 degrees hard left as we shook hands, which really hurt my feelings, showing utter disrespect toward me as an individual. So, I emailed him and let him know he hurt my feelings. He emailed back to apologize, saying he didn't know why he did it. I had also asked him a direct question, “Am I wanted at Smyrna Baptist Church?” He didn't answer my question.

I emailed back and accepted his apology. I shared the details of my broken life, about my loneliness from an unwanted divorce in 2006 (18 years ago), my adverse health afflictions from getting hit by a bus in 1992, et cetera. I mentioned that I planned to be at Smyrna the following Sunday on September 1st. I couldn't have been kinder and more transparent and humble. He didn't bother to reply. 

The next Sunday when I went back to church, his wife came over to shake my hand (which she hadn't done for 5 months), and as we shook hands she looked hard right 45 degrees off at the wall. I was sickened, not again, I thought to myself. What are the chances of a pastor and then his wife both dissing me just one week apart? So, I emailed Pastor Bill Adams again to let him know what happened, reminding him that he never did answer my question, “Am I wanted at Smyrna.” I began my email with the word “Dear Pastor, Respectfully...” I also mentioned that he had hurt my feelings by not replying after I shared my broken life, divorce, bodily pain and I even gave him my address and phone number, but he ignored me. He didn't respond.

So, I emailed him again, sending him the same email, to make sure he received it, but he never bothered to reply. I had mentioned in my last email that if I didn't hear back, I would reasonably conclude that my feelings were correct all along that I am not wanted at Smyrna Baptist Church. The jerk never wrote back, which speaks volumes about Pastor Adams' woeful lack of love, compassion or walk with God. This is the shameful condition of pastors today.

Pastor Bill Adams Lacks Love For Hurting People

Pastor Adams is a tough guy. BIG MAN! He sued the city of Pensacola in 2012 for not allowing him to distribute religious literature where he wanted to downtown (and he won). I can't blame him for suing the city to protect his right to free speech. But respectfully, Pastor Adams is harsh, a bully in my humble opinion, a selfish jerk, who woefully lacks God's unconditional love and compassion for hurting people. He didn't give a damn about me as a human being when I shared my broken life and health afflictions with him. That is a bad pastor! Pastor Adams has strength without beauty. He is tough but lacks gentleness. I was kind and honest with him, expressing my heartfelt feelings, for which he just threw me under the bus and blew me off, treating me like garbage. Shame on him as a pastor! He should be fired.

Why Smyrna Baptist Church Is Always 80% Empty

By the way, that is why the church auditorium is always 80% empty, because people don't want to be in a hateful place where there is only superficial love. Oh sure, they have their 5 minutes of handshaking time (bullcrap, bullcrap, bullcrap) in each service, but without proper leadership that teaches church members by example to genuinely love one another, it won't happen. I attended the church for over 4 months before any of the pastors bothered to come over and shake my hand, and it was Pastor Jamie (the youth pastor) who took the initiative to come over to make me feel welcomed. Pastor Jamie is the only one who cared. Pastor James in 7 months never once shook my hand, the guy has issues. We never met. That is messed up when you attend a church for 7 months and only one pastor makes you feel like he gives a damn that you came. Smyrna is a cold-hearted place!

I attended the church's Memorial Day picnic in 2024. Pastor Adams sat in a chair under a tree and never bothered to greet me. I am the new guy, so why the hell am I obligated to make the pastor feel welcomed? Unreal. You couldn't make this stuff up. I did enjoy the picnic, but I met some horrible people there. I kindly said “Hello three times to one of the female church members at the picnic, but she totally rudely ignored me. Screw you too!, I felt like saying, but I just stayed quiet.

Then I went in after the picnic by invitation to watch the religious film, “Redeeming Hope,” inside the church. I kindly asked the few ladies in the kitchen if I could “have something to drink, please, because my pain medications dehydrate me.” Pastor Adams' snob for a wife rudely said with a sarcastic tone, “Why didn't you get something to drink outside?” She is a real piece of work, in the worst way! What a spoiled brat! Mrs. Adams needs to learn some proper manners and respect for others, because she is a mean person. I felt like telling her to “Go to hell!, but I stayed quite because I wanted to watch the movie.

I had hoped for some popcorn, but the selfish woman operating the machine only made some for herself and her personal friends, and I never got any popcorn. She never bothered to ask anybody if they wanted some. I've never seen such selfish people! They wouldn't give me any water. I didn't get any popcorn. What asswholes! These are church people, the PCC camp. I have said it many times, and it is completely true of Smyrna Baptist Church as well, “The cult system always comes first, but individual people do not matter.” People just want to be loved.

Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) was so right...
“You can't love anybody, until you love everybody!” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “The Test Of Spiritual Maturity
In my humble opinion, Pastor Adams woefully lacks love for people. He knows how to play church, administrate a 501c3 non-profit business, be a bully, but he is incompetent as a pastor as far as I am concerned. When I attended the church's Cake Auction, I was still new to the church, but he walked right by me without even acknowledging me as a human being. I actually took the initiative to greet him, for which he should be ashamed. I'm more of a pastor to him, than he is to me.

Again, Pastor Hyles said it best, I humbly think...
“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard
I have seen so many horrible churches, because of incompetent leaders. Smyrna Baptist Church is a clone of PCC. In fact, Smyrna often has staff from PCC speak at their church. The PCC's youth Bell Choir perform at Smyrna. Pastor Adam's daughter attends PCC. The cult at PCC and Smyrna are closely connected. In my personal view, Smyrna is a cult, just like PCC. 

In these institutions their leaders are very authoritarian. You are required to show absolutely allegiance to cult leadership, or else you are thrown under the bus, like I have been. I dared to point out Pastor Adam's mistreatment toward me, when I just needed his love and help as a hurting divorced man. He cannot handle correction, because of his stinking wicked pride. I sure could have used his friendship and love, but he didn't care about me one iota as a human being. Pastor Adams gets paid either way, so what the hell does he care? He doesn't!!!

That wicked imposter, Pastor Jeff Redlin, senior pastor at PCC's Campus Church did the same thing to me in 2021. I shared my broken trainwreck of a life, unwanted divorce, chronic pain and health afflictions, but he didn't say a damn word, because he didn't give a crap. When I asked him if I am welcome at PCC, Pastor Redlin totally ignored me. The jerk gets paid a 6-digit ridiculous salary.

Smyrna Baptist Church Is Wrong On The Gospel

Both Smyrna and PCC teach a counterfeit plan of salvation which requires being willing to turn from your sins to be saved. They erroneously think this is what Bible repentance means, but they are very WRONG. Bible repentance involves changing your mind about two things: 1) WHO YOU ARE, and 2) WHO JESUS IS. To get to Heaven, you must change your mind (repent) to admit that YOU ARE A SINNER, and that JESUS IS THE CHRIST (who died on a cross for your sins, was buried and resurrected from the dead three days later). If you TRUST in these facts (as your only way to have eternal life), then you are saved.

Now look at what PCC foolishly teachesOn page 62 of the “John & Romans” booklet that Campus Church at PCC distributed throughout Pensacola (including my mailbox), they tell the reader that to be saved you must make a mental check to agree to:
“I repent of my sins. I realize that sin is something that God hates and I no longer want to hold onto sinful bad habits in my life.”

SOURCE: “John & Romans,” Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College, p. 62
Oh My! Folks, this is NOT part of the Gospel which the Apostle Paul preached in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4...
1st Corinthians15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.”
There you have it! The “Gospel” is the “GOOD NEWS” that Jesus Christ DIED on a cross for our sins, He was BURIED and after three days He physically RESURRECTED from the dead. In Paul's Gospel (which Paul said he received directly from Jesus in Galatians 1:12), did you see anything that reads: “follow and obey God's will instead of your self-serving sins.” No, that is not what Paul taught. So why is PCC and their Campus Church promoting this filth?

The only requirement to believe the Gospel is to know why you need to be saved. You need to know what you're being saved from. You are a guilty sinner, and so am I. No one has ever lived who didn't sin (Romans 3:10-23), except Jesus (Hebrews 4:15). He is the perfect sinless Lamb of God (John 1:29). The Bibles teaches and warns that the wages we earn from our sinning is death (Romans 5:12, 6:23). This includes a second death in Hell, fire and brimstone forever (Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8). If you admit by faith to God that you are a guilty sinner deserving of Hell, then that is all you need to know to believe the GOOD NEWS that Jesus Christ died on a cross to pay for your sins, was buried and three days later He bodily raised up from the dead for your justification. BELIEVE THE GOOD NEWS, oh sinner, and you are saved!

The booklet of “John & Romans” says inside the front cover that it was published by “Concerned Independent Baptist Churches” and is distributed by the First Baptist Church in Milford, Ohio. Shame on PCC for distributing this toxic poison to mislead people about how to get to Heaven. Smyrna Baptist Church preaches the same wrong view of repentance.

Smyrna also distributes toxic Chick Tracks, which teach wrong repentance. Jack Chick preached another gospel, not the free grace Gospel taught in the Scripture. Shame on Smyrna Baptist Church in Pensacola for pulling on the same rope as the Devil by wickedly bidding Godspeed to Jack Chick, by handing out his hell-spawned poisonous Chick Tracks. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!!

The entire PCC camp (which includes Smyrna Baptist Church and Fairfield Drive Baptist Church) are cold-hearted illegitimate Christians! Yes, the Bible calls them “bastards” (Hebrews 12:6-8). They are without chastisement from God, they don't care, and I doubt their salvation because they are wrong on repentance. You cannot reason with these people, because they have HUGE EGOS! God hates pride and arrogance and so do I. Proverbs 8:13, “The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.”

RUN from Pensacola Christian College and any corrupt church who wickedly bids them Godspeed (2nd John 1:11). The United States is going to Hell because of apostate religious colleges and churches, cults, who pervert God's plan of salvation. So, it doesn't surprise me that unsaved religious people mistreat, shun, ostracize and throw hurting people under the bus. All I wanted was to have a church family, but they have no respect at PCC or Smyrna. God will deal with them in His own time. I love everyone and can only pray for them, for God to open their eyes and convict their wicked hearts. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, Barbra Streisand Won't Be Going To Heaven

1st John 2:22-23, “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoe...