Tuesday, August 20, 2024

YouTube Are The Enemies Of Jesus Christ

I found this article today, about pedophiles hiding in plain sight on YouTube, and nothing is done about it. Yet, YouTube has removed and banned Alex Jones, several New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist pastors (like Steven Anderson), and conservative Christians. My long time friend Pastor Max D. Younce (1935-2023) received a second threat from YouTube in 2022 for his Bible preaching against the sin of homosexuality. Job 20:15, “That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?”

The owners of YouTube have no idea of what horror is coming upon them in eternity when they are judged by God. Isaiah 13:11, “And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.” The wicked arrogancy of these big tech social media companies will soon come to an end when God deals with them.

YouTube has banned me from making any comments with my Redeemed Sinner account. I didn't threaten anyone. I didn't make any inappropriate comments. Some ungodly progressive liberal just hates my guts at YouTube, because I am on the Lord's side (John 7:7). They hate the very name of my channel, “Redeemed Sinner.” So, they won't allow me to post any comments. YouTube are guilty of stifling free speech! The ungodly God-hating sinners at YouTube vehemently despise God's redeemed children who fear God. Woe unto YouTube and the world! 1st Peter 4:17, “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”

YouTube can censor me and other God-fearing Bible preachers all they want, they are just digging their own graves for eternity. The Lord will not be mocked. What saith the Scripture? Proverbs 29:27, “An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.” YouTube loathes me as much as I loathe them. Since Google controls over 92% of all internet searches, they in fact do control public opinion in America. Google acquired YouTube in 2006.

Also, Google for the past several years have horribly censored 95% of my web traffic for Jesus-is-Savior.com, taking away all my web visitors. But they are only amassing judgment against themselves in eternity, for hindering the truth of God's Word. Google has removed over 400 of my anti-abortion images, while allowing Planned Parenthood murderers, perverted transvestites and God-hating queers total freedom to promote their sickening degenerate wicked filth. I am reminded often of what my dear risen Savior Jesus said in John 15:19, “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Tucker Carlson: Google Tries To Censor Content It Disagrees With

I am sick and tired of being silenced by Google, not allowed to comment on YouTube, and threatened that they may terminate my account, by ungodly big tech bullies. The tables will be turned on them in eternity, the inspired Holy Bible promises us dear saints of God. Big tech's days of helping the wicked and persecuting the righteous are numbered! Psalms 50:22, “Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.” 

Google's army of scumbag lawyers won't be able to help them escape God's justice! They can terminate my blog too, if they want, God is on my side. I am tired of being bullied by Google and their YouTube. I am not allowed to post comments, not even to thank people for their videos. YouTube has blood on their hands, MUCH BLOOD! When they silence God's children, they are persecuting us, and hindering THE TRUTH from the people who need it the most. Shame on Google. Shame on YouTube. Shame on Facebook. Shame on X. Shame on all of them! Even so, come, Lord Jesus!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry David, God is always on your side and He sees every wrong and evil things done to you, and for sure God will punish them severely when the right time comes. Btw, I can feel that Jesus is coming soon! And i'm so happy knowing that Heaven is our home. See you soon David... my dear friend in the Lord! ♥️🌻🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Heaven, there will be no more heartaches and pain, no more bullying and censorship of any kind. I'm sure God is going to whisper in your ears "well done David, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." How I wish Jesus would come and get us now.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice t-shirt and beautiful smile! 😊

    ReplyDelete

My Ministry Friend, Pastor David Baker, Has Commit Suicide

Psalms 116:15, “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.” It was reported in the news today (September 11, 2024)  that...