Thursday, August 22, 2024

Here's Some Country Gospel Music To Cheer Your Day

I love good country Gospel music with a pedal steel guitar. I have been playing pedal steel guitar since 1992. Here's some more of my steel guitar recordings. I wish I could use my music with a singing group, but haven't had the privilege. In Heaven, I hope to corroborate with other Christian musicians. This is the Redeemed Quartet...

He's In The Midst
(Redeemed Quartet)

The Voice Of The Silent
(Redeemed Quartet)

I Should Have Been Crucified
(The Royer Brothers)

Sin Will Take You Farther
(The Royer Brothers)

A Wedding Invitation
(The Royer Brothers)

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
(The Royer Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Use Only The Inspired King James Bible

2nd Corinthians 2:17, “For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak ...