Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Why There Is No Love At Pensacola Christian College

Luke 7:40-47, “And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on. There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged. And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.”

I love this true story that Jesus told. Pastor Jeff Redlin at Pensacola Christian College's (PCC) Campus Church reminds me of Simon the hypocrite in the Bible. Like Simon, Jeff Redlin loveth little because he has never gone into what some would term “deep sin.” It is obvious from this beautiful story that the woman was guilty of sexually immoral sins. She couldn't stop crying and washing Jesus' feet with her tears, and drying His feet with her hair, while Jeff Redlin sat there looking down on her.

When I attended Campus Church in 2021 Pastor Redlin mistreated me. I was suffering in physical pain from an old neck injury from 1992. I was lonely (my former wife divorced me in 2006) and I've lived alone reluctantly since. I was surviving out of a suitcase in a cheap motel in Pensacola, because I had just moved here from the island of Guam. My life was upside down when I sincerely contacted Pastor Redlin. It took my 5 hours to compose my email to him, wanting to carefully articulate my words and share my broken life with him. I was horrified when he couldn't have cared less about anything I said. He actually scolded me, a complete stranger to him, for making a brief mention that I hoped to find a wife at Campus Church.

I was so hurt be Pastor Redlin's cold-heartedness and abuse that I left the church. He couldn't have cared less, as is true of Pharisees. It is tragic that PCC leadership hired such a shallow, incompetent and heartless man to spiritually influence their thousands of students. No wonder our churches are pathetic, our nation is failing and people are leaving the churches by the droves to find God. PCC is a cult! You are required to dot your i's and cross your t's, and walk a very find line in submission to cult authority at PCC, or they will axe you like a turkey on Thanksgiving Day!

After I left Campus Church I criticized their pastors on social media, for not caring about broken people like me. Their hateful response from Campus Church and PCC was to completely ignore me for 6 weeks. I got upset by their hatred and decided to criticize them some more. Only at that time on August 2, 2022 did their shameful pastor Jeff Redlin email me to inform me that I am permanently banned from attending Campus Church. This is the type of hateful hypocrite that are running the Bible colleges today Bob Jones University is just as bad. 

Therefore, PCC's enemies are my friends. I stand with Samantha Field (who says she was raped at PCC as one of their abused female students). PCC has shunned and blamed her, which doesn't come as a surprise in lieu of how horribly they have mistreated me as a hurting sinner. PCC are cold hearted jerks! The cult system always comes first at PCC, but individual people do not matter. I have heard that allegation from countless of their former students.

PCC has never learned that hatred only begets more hatred. What is their problem? Jesus told us in Luke 7:40-47, they woefully lack love because they've not been forgiven of much. They are snobby and self-righteous at PCC, full of themselves. Like perverse Hollywood, PCC falls all over themselves with self praise and self glorification. The adage is true: Tyranny is rarely seen except by those who are oppressed by it.

Most people have no need for love from PCC, so they don't see the abusive problem there. But ask Allen Armentrout, a former PCC senior who was kicked out of school for being patriotic in Virginia. Ask Peter Gage, a former student whom PCC deeply hurt and even sued for $100,000. Real great Christians, huh? PCC only cares about protecting their public image and getting their way, but they couldn't care less about anyone as an individual human being. I am living proof of that. As long as the tens of millions of dollars continue to flow into their accursed cult, they will never start caring.
“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard
Dr. Hyles practically gives the address of Pensacola Christian College at 250 Brent Lane in Pensacola. The leaders at PCC are a bunch of self-righteous Pharisees who have never truly suffered a day in their life. They don't know what it feels like to have your spouse abandon and divorce you against your will, and then be told be a bunch of hateful hypocrites at PCC that you can never get remarried. Yet they go home and enjoy their spouses, while you languish in loneliness and misery. What rotten people! For someone who is suffering in bodily pain, and hurting in inexplicable emotional pain of soul, PCC are ungodly monsters.

I cannot warn everyone enough to RUN FROM THIS PLACE!!! They attempt to drown out the cry of their victims at PCC with their orchestras and singing, but God hears the cries of their many victims. I will never shut up about the abusive cult at PCC. They need to be exposed for their woeful lack of love for hurting people. In 2022 I kindly gave Pastor Redlin and PCC my mobile phone number and pleaded to reconcile with their church family, but they wickedly refused. Only cults selectively care about people. There is NO LOVE OR COMPASSION at Pensacola Christian College. As I type, PCC and Campus Church have my contact information, but they still refuse to make peace. In hindsight, I am thankful, because I have since learned that PCC is preaching a counterfeit Gospel.

God hears their arrogant laughing at PCC, seeing that they refuse to love hurting people; but the table will one day be turned on them. You cannot ignore hurting victims, and mistreat people, and think that you'll get away with it forever. God will not be mocked. The Bible warns that you will someday reap what you have sown (Galatians 6:7). If I had my way, PCC would go out of the religious business permanently. The sooner the better! The sooner that we rid our churches, homes and schools of the phony type of hateful Christianity that PCC promotes, the better off our country will be. SHAME on Pensacola Christian College and their fake church!

Jesus rebuked Simon for his lack of love, because he looked down on the sinful woman. Likewise, they look down on me as a divorced man at PCC. God sees their religious hypocrisy and woeful lack of love or compassion. I am the biggest sinner I know. I have been forgiven by God of much sins, and I'm going to love everyone, regardless of whether they love me back or not. That is the heart of our great God and Savior. I thank God that I am not a part of their hateful Pharisaical cult at PCC, a good ole boy network of religious thugs and vengeful jerks.

The religious snobs who run PCC and Campus Church have never been drunk. They've never commit adultery. They've never been arrested and faced criminal charges, locked in a jail cell or incarcerated in prison for decades. They've never used illegal drugs, been homeless or murdered someone. They've never stolen from their employer, cheated on their taxes, or had premarital sex, et cetera. So, they woefully lack God's love and forgiveness for others, because they have never experienced the depth of God's mercy and grace as a guilty sinner. Oh sure, they think they understand God's grace, but they truly do not. Until you've hit rock bottom in life, shunned by society as an evildoer, you cannot even begin to comprehend God's grace.

In the Old Testament, king David murdered Uriah to hide his sin of adultery with Uriah's wife, Bathsheba. David unintentionally impregnanted her. He wickedly tried to lure Uriah to sleep with his own wife, but he was such a dedicate soldier and a good guy, that he refused to enjoy his wife while his brothers in arms were still fighting on the battlefield. In shar[ contrast, David was a scumbag of human flesh.

One of David's worst enemies in the Bible is Ahithophel, the grandfather of Bathsheba, who wanted to kill David. You can't blame him after what David did to murder Uriah and destroy their marriage. David was a horrible wicked man! Yet, God in His mercy forgave David. Albeit, David didn't get away with his sin, he paid for it dearly for the rest of his life, and so did his entire family in Israel. Oh how the Devil is a beautiful liar! Sin will always take you farther than you wanted to go, keep you longer than you planned to stay, and cost you more than you intended to pay. The Devil's apples all have worms!

But in all this, David learned compassion. David saw a new side of God's grace that he hadn't seen before, because now he was living the Blues himself. There's an old adage which says: You cannot sing the Blues until you've lived the blues! That is very true. PCC have never lived the blues! They have no genuine comprehension of God's forgiving grace, for if they did they would love and embrace hurting people like me and Samantha Field, not shun us away.

We need a revival across the United States of loving hurting people. You sure won't find any love at PCC, BJU or other so-called “fundamentalist” authoritarian abuse places. They have become so accustomed to the machinery that generates tons of money, that they've lost sight of the true purpose of the ministry, which is to help broken people in Jesus' name. I am in the salvaging business. Anybody who knows me knows that for the past 22 years of website ministry, I am one of very, very few preachers who will take hours to write you back with a sincere outpouring of my heart to help you with God's love. I care! PCC doesn't care. The way we treat others quickly shows whether we care or not.

I sincerely love you dear reader, whoever you may be. I am not a respecter of persons. Our great God and Savior loves you, more than you or I could ever comprehend, so much that He sacrificed His life on Calvary's cross to pay our massive debt of sin. What a precious Savior!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senator Bernie Sanders Rightly Condemns Israel's President Benjamin Netanyahu As A Thug War Criminal

I thank God for the few respectable leaders that we have left in the United States. I don't agree with everything Senator Bernie Sanders...