Wednesday, January 10, 2024

One Of The Greatest Sins You Can Commit

Matthew 7:1-5, “Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I am just a hell-deserving sinner and so are you friend. The old adage is very true: There but for the grace of God go I. Pastor Jack Hyles used to wisely say that anyone is capable of committing any sin under the right circumstances. That is so true!

We all have a Skelton Closet of sins, faults and sinful bad habits that we don't want to talk about (not if you're a normal person). But it is all too easy to talk about the sins, faults and sinful bad habits of others. Jesus rebuked the one who condemns other sinners, while overlooking our own sins. I know the pain of being condemned by other sinners, and I'm sure you do too. Dr. Hyles also said that no one can withstand the attack of a critic. He is absolutely correct, because we are all guilty of sinning and doing wrong at times. If you watch someone long enough you will find a bunch of things wrong with them. That is why no one can withstand the attack of a critic, because we all have shortcomings and faults. You won't have to watch me for a long time to find that I have many faults, and so do you if you're an honest person.

The thing that discourages me the most as a Christian and a Baptist preacher is seeing church pastors who ban imperfect people from coming to church. As of August 2, 2022 I have been wickedly and permanently banned by the pastors at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) from attending their church. It didn't matter that I apologized repeatedly in the summer of 2022 for offending them (because I criticized them on social media), they still refuse to allow me to come back to church. They are condemning me, which makes them the greater sinner in God's eyes. I admit that I have a mote in my eye. I am just a redeemed sinner, saved by God's undeserving grace, through faith in His only begotten Son, Jesus. God will deal with those hypocrites (which is what Jesus calls them) at PCC and their hateful Campus Church.

If I weren't a genuine born-again believer who knows better, the hypocrites at PCC would compel me to become an atheist. The world is literally spiritually dying because of spiritually dark places like the religious cult at PCC, who throw people under the bus and woefully lack God's compassion for hurting sinners. All I humbly wanted was to return to attending church services, but PCC's leaders refused. No true Christian church would do such a wicked thing!

Dear reader, I hope there is no one in your life whom you have shunned, thrown under the bus and made to feel like human garbage because of their faults, sins or imperfections. If it weren't for God's merciful grace that sent Jesus to die on the cross of Calvary for our sins, we'd all spend eternity burning in the fires of Hell. If you truly comprehend what God has done for you, then you would never dare to refuse to give someone forgiveness and a second chance. The ungodly pastors at PCC get paid 6-digit salaries annually, living large at the expense of their gullible supporters (whom God considers victims).

One of the greatest sins anyone could ever commit, next to rejecting Jesus as one's personal Savior (which is the Unpardonable Sin), is to condemn another human being for their sins. Don't judge others because they sin differently than you do! I condemn no man! I am the biggest sinner that I know, because I know myself better than anyone else. And if you are an honest person, then you feel the same about yourself. Isaiah saw himself as unclean in the eyes of a holy God. Isaiah 6:5, “Then said I, Woe is me!  for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.” The humble Apostle Paul felt that he was the chief of all sinners. 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. The Apostle Peter didn't even feel worthy to be in Jesus' holy presence. Luke 5:8, “When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord. These were the Bible's greatest and mightiest servants of God, who all professed to being undeserving and unworthy sinners in the presence of God.

Tragically, today's wicked neo-evangelical pastors and churches have the Devil's attitude, looking down on other sinners, banning them from attending their so-called “churches.” I was also banned from attending the shameful Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. Pastors' Marty Herron and his successor Gary Walton are devils, infidels who preach a counterfeit plan of salvation (aka, Lordship Salvation). These wicked perverts of the Gospel preach a false meaning of repentance, and they promote Satan's corruptible seed (i.e., the modern perverse Bible revisions which attack the deity of Jesus, remove the Godhead and corrupt the Scripture). These fools ought not be allowed behind any pulpit to speak, let alone pastors a church. Marty Herron drove Harvest Baptist Church into the ground spiritually, the deadly damage which still lingers to this day, inflicting spiritual damnation upon thousands.

I was faithful to tell THE TRUTH when I attending Harvest Baptist Church in 2013-2015, which got me excommunicated and banned from returning. And then when I moved from Guam to Pensacola in 2021, the foul infidels at Harvest called PCC to warn them about me, and I was blackballed from day one, mistreated by Pastor Jeff Redlin (senior pastor, clown, at Campus Church). Only God can avenge me, and I do pray daily to be avenged of their evil against me, all banning me from attending their churches. I hope and pray that God will reject them!!! I hope that God will return their hatred upon their own heads, punishing those evildoers.

I befriended those churches (cults) with THE TRUTH, but they rejecting the truth and me as well. Galatians 4:16, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? The cults at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam and PCC in Florida are only concerned about making money. They would deny such an accusation, but their actions prove what I say. If they truly loved God and people, then they would have embraced me as their friend for telling them THE TRUTH, but they threw me under the bus along with Jesus (Matthew 25:40, 45).

God wants us to SPEAK UP, but Satan wants us to SHUT UP! Well, I'm speaking up for God. A friend helps a friend to see. Evangelist Tom Ferrell said that on Harvest's own KHMG 88.1 FM radio station broadcast from Guam throughout Micronesia. Yet, when I took that statement to heart from their own radio station and as a true friend befriended them with THE TRUTH, they threw me under the bus. Dear reader, please read these helpful chapters from Dr. Jack Hyles' classic book, 'Enemies Of Soul Winning,' in which he exposes Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, Bob Jones University and Pensacola Christian College:
In case you missed it earlier, PCC is preaching damnable heresy, saying that you must turn away from your sinful bad habits to get to Heaven. That is works (Jonah 3:10). Sadly, the Sword of the Lord has change for the worst, promoting PCC's damnable cult for money. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! The fastest way to get kicked out and banned from attending a church is to simply TELL THE TRUTH. For being honest they counted me as their enemy. I have never made a single penny in 22 years of hard work on my website ministry. By God's grace, I have worked day and night since April of 2002 on my website ministry. The Lord has greatly blessed my labors, despite having 95% of my web traffic censored by Google since 2016. God alone decides how popular my website ministry is. I am thankful to Google for these blogs, which helps make up for being censored elsewhere. All I can do is what I can do, praying for God's Holy Spirit to work beyond my frail human abilities, weakness and desire.

I am not condemning anyone, I am the condemned. I haven't banned Harvest Baptist Church or PCC, they banned me! “They drew first blood,” as Rambo said in the 1982 movie “First Blood.” I just wanted something spiritual to eat, but they refused. There wouldn't be any trouble if it wasn't for those King Shite Pastors at Harvest and PCC!!! I simply befriended them with THE TRUTH, for which I was mistreated and forced out, shunned, ostracised, demonized and left without a church to attend. PCC have much blood on their hands, as does the rotten cult at Bob Jones University and Harvest. God promises to avenge me (Romans 12:19-21). Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

I am just a lowly sinner saved by God's grace. In one million years as a pastor I would never refuse to allow someone to attend my church, because people cannot be helped if they aren't permitted to come to church. What ever happened to brotherly love, forgiveness and compassion for one another? They don't exist at BJU or PCC today. No wonder America is headed for the dust so fast. Today's religious leaders have turned God's house into a den of thieves, only concerned about making more money (filthy lucre). Woe unto PCC and BJU. People just want to be loved, but money means more to these cults than pleasing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Knows Everything We Think, Say And Do

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought ...