Sunday, July 2, 2023

My Neighbours' Dog Loves Me More Than Pensacola Christian College Does

1st John 4:19-21, “We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.”

Here's my neighbour's dog, Baby. Me and Baby are best buddies, who barbecue together weekly.


As a testimony to God's goodness and man's sinfulness and pride, this dog loves me like a brother; while Pastor Jeff Redlin at Pensacola Christian College won't even forgive me, to allow me to come back to Campus Church, and I AM his brother. Go figure! To think that a dog is more willing to forgive and love me than my Christian brother, Jeff Redlin. Sad, truly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satanists Control The United States And Israel

Revelation 17:9-11, “ And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  And there ar...