Sunday, July 2, 2023

I Don't Blame Saints Who Stay Home From Church

Matthew 15:7-9, “Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

I don't blame many Christian for not attending any formal church. One of my web visitors sent me a comforting email today, empathizing with me that I was mistreated and banned from attending numerous churches.

If I would have merely kept my mouth shut and went along with the program, I never would have been compelled to leave those churches on Guam and again in Florida, and then permanently banned from attending both the ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam; and then Pensacola Christian College's rotten Campus Church in Pensacola. Those wicked pastors despised me because I spoke up.

Jesus said that out of the abundance of a man's heart the mouth speaketh (Matthew 12:34). I couldn't stay quiet about the heresy, false bibles, counterfeit gospels and praise of false prophets, so I spoke up. In Jeremiah 20:9 the Bible says that God's Word burned in the prophet Jeremiah's heart as a fire, so that he couldn't be quiet and he preached. Likewise, God's Words burns in my heart so that I cannot be quiet, I am compelled to speak up, and I paid for it.

I am comforted by those of my ministry friends who see my pain of soul caused by these wicked hateful pastors, who care only for making more money, sinfully compromising with heretics for the sake of increasing revenues. Thank you to those who read my articles. It means a lot to me that someone is paying attention.

Please don't misunderstand my blog, I do believe that we should all go to a local Bible-believing church. The happiest times in my life have been when I was attending a Bible-believing church. The church is our heavenly family here on earth. The church is our surrogate family. Most people's biological family are scattered all over the place, living in different cities or even countries. So God gave us a surrogate family, which is the local New Testament church. Unfortunately, many saints cannot find a good church in their area. God understands if you cannot find a good church. No one should attend any fake church that preaches a counterfeit plan of salvation; such as, the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation.

I don't blame saints who stay home from church, but my humble Christian advice to everyone is that you are really missing out if you aren't part of a growing church. I recommend to people to find an independent fundamental Baptist church with a Bus Ministry. Look for a church that uses only the King James Bible. Look for a soulwinning church. These are difficult things to find in this untoward generation, in this gender-bending crazy culture today of death and perversion. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!!!


I LOVE THE BUS MINISTRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Have To Be Afraid To Die

John 11:12, “And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” Many people are afraid of dying. I was astonish...