Friday, June 23, 2023

The Dangerous Influence Of Pensacola Christian College

Revelation 3:1-2, “And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

I cannot think of a better Scripture passage which describes Pensacola Christian College (PCC) than our text. Revelation 3:1b, “I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Yes, Pensacola Christian College (PCC) has a name that they live off, but they are spiritually dead today. PCC exerts tremendous influence over local, regional, national and global churches.

The great danger is in PCC's unwillingness to contend for the faith. Tragically, the PCC camp refuse to speak out against the Lordship Salvation heresy being preached at Bob Jones University (BJU). PCC and their alumni have the ungodly and irresponsible attitude that it is none of our business what they do in the BJU camp. But it is our business what everybody preaches, if it is a counterfeit gospel. What saith the Scripture?
Titus 1:9-14, “Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
When I lived on the island of Guam for 17 years, I attended various Baptist churches. In 2018 I attended the Lighthouse Baptist Church. The pastor at the time was Sean Quinlan, an intern from Pensacola Christian College (PCC). I attended the church for about a year. Pastor Quinlan had been eavesdropping on my personal conversation for several months. He heard me warning fellow believers what's wrong with the Devil's modern Bible revisions.

Jesus said that a man's mouth speaks of the abundance of the heart. Luke 6:45, “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. I love the Word of God. Psalms 119:104, “Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.” This Scripture passage is very clear. If you abide in the Scriptures you will hate every false way! So why doesn't the PCC camp expose doctrinal error?

I have nothing personal against Sean Quinlan, but he (and by extension PCC) is the epitome of why America is going to Hell today!!! One evening after church Pastor Quinlan got angry at me outside the front of the church. I was talking with Brother Bill, a friend of mine at church. I was warning him about the Devil's bibles and said: “Bob Jones University promotes corruptible seed.” That statement alone angered Sean Quinlan, because I soon learned that the PCC camp are in bed committing spiritual adultery with the Bob Jones University (BJU) camp.

As we argued because he picked a verbal fight with me in front of his church members, I kindly but firmly told Pastor Quinlan that the Bob Jones camp are pulling on the same rope as the Devil. The name of the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam came up. I told Quinlan: “Harvest preaches Calvinism, uses the Devil's bibles and is wrong on the meaning of Bible repentance.” Pastor Quinlan defended the ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, actually calling them: “Our sister church.” I was horrified and felt sickened when he said that.

I asked him why he would support unsaved Calvinists who preach the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation. He shamefully replied: “It is none of our business what they do at Harvest.” I could write an entire book on just that one wicked statement he made! What Sean Quinlan really meant is that he and headquarters at PCC couldn't care less about false doctrine, all they care about is making money. They would deny that accusation of course at PCC, but it doesn't change the fact that it is THE TRUTH.

I know that God is disgusted with the PCC camp, because in God's sight RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS. We're not merely talking about the timing of the Rapture or the age of the earth, but God's simple plan of salvation for mankind. I heard the senior pastor of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, Marty Herron, say to hundreds of people in a Sunday morning church service: “It is not enough to admit you are a sinner to get to Heaven, you must forsake a lifestyle of sinning.” I was horrified and went home and literally cried. I had to decide whether to go back or leave Harvest. At the time I had nowhere to go, so I decided to be a true friend and help them to see at Harvest. I spent hundreds of dollars with my own money for hardcopies of books, written by fundamentalist Baptist pastors, and gave the following books to the pastors at Harvest:
  1. I Never Knew You (free .pdf book by Michael P. Bowen)
  2. Somebody Has Got To Milk The Cows (this is the MP3 version by Pastor Jack Hyles)
  3. NIV: The Antichrist's Bible (by Pastor Al Lacy)
  4. Martin Luther: Master Of Deceit (by Pastor Max D. Younce)
As a consequence for sharing those books with them, I was called into the church office and reprimanded by the most senior pastors, horribly accused of “causing confusion and divisiveness in the church.” I was saddened that they counted me their enemy, when all I had done was share THE TRUTH with them. Galatians 4:16, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” Yes, Paul, you and I have been wrongly counted as the enemy because we TOLD THE TRUTH in the churches. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. That night I left Harvest Baptist Church with tears in my eyes. Those wicked incompetent pastors sided with doctrinal error, over a true friend (me) who had befriended them with THE TRUTH.

To no surprise, Marty Herron (Harvest's senior pastor) wickedly distributed doctrinal materials by Dr. John MacArthur to church members, poisoning their minds with Calvinism. When they were scolding me in the office, with Pastor Herron listening in, I asked Joe Hensen (one of the assistant pastors) why they were accusing me of causing confusion, when their church uses multiple different Bible versions. Hensen shamefully acknowledged to me that on any given Sunday their church has DOZENS of different Bible versions circulating in the pews. That is so shameful, let alone for him to admit it, and not have any problem with such chaos in the church.

Dear reader, I am going somewhere with all this as introduction. Our local churches are in big trouble today! The Bible colleges are the biggest existential threat to local New Testament churches. Pastor Sean Quinlan is not a bad man. He is a good man as far as good men go, but he is not a good pastor or preacher. Pastor Quinlan doesn't care about the details, he is only concerned about impressing cult headquarters back at PCC.

Pastor Quinlan said to me that he was trying to grow his church and didn't want me bringing any “controversies” into his church. Although that may sound like a reasonable statement, what he really meant is that the PCC camp doesn't want to contend for the faith. The whole PCC camp has this poor attitude and bad spirit toward exposing false teachers, false doctrine and false gospels. They refuse to speak a word against the wicked Bob Jones cult and their damnable Lordship Salvation heresy. If you think this is a trifle matter, then you are woefully deceived friend. But don't take my word for it, look for yourself what is being taught at BJU today to their 5,000 students. Calvinism is a perversion of God's grace!!!

I am a fighter! As a born-again child of God and a Bible preacher I am also a soldier. 2nd Timothy 2:3-4, “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.” They are not soldiers at PCC, they are clowns! Clowns entertain people. That's all that's going on at PCC, they sing a bunch of religious songs, fall all over each other with self-praise and self-glorification, and exert a ton of rules upon their unfortunate students. PCC is an authoritarian cult! I'm all for rules, but not rules without love. There is no love for individual people at PCC, only cult rules and authority.

PCC is a dangerous influence upon young people, because they are training the next generation to esteem making money as being more important than right doctrine. PCC by example is telling the world that Christian unity is more important than biblical separation from apostates and unbelievers. What saith the Scripture? 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. PCC has much blood on their hands for wickedly bidding Godspeed to BJU.

Sadly, Clarence Sexton of Crown College and Temple Baptist Church in Tennessee also wickedly bids Godspeed to BJU. Folks, is Lordship Salvation okay? Is John MacArthur going to Heaven? If he is, then we have a big problem, because in a moment I will show you John MacArthur's rotten plan of salvation, which does not agree with the inspired Holy Bible.

Dr. MacArthur’s position on Lordship Salvation has been made very clear in his published book, THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS. He has also made statements in some of his other published writings and tapes that relate to this subject, some of which are quoted below:
"The Greek word translated 'belief' is not referring merely to intellectual attainment or mental acquiescence but a wholehearted acceptance of everything that is implied in the claims of Christ. You need to believe that Jesus is God and that He died for your sins, committing your whole life to Him in sacrifice and serving Him as Lord." (Assurance of Victory—1 John 5, Moody Press, p.12)

"Submission to the will of God, to Christ’s lordship, and to the guiding of the Spirit is an essential, not an optional, part of saving faith." (EPHESIANS, p. 249)

"Saving faith is a placing of oneself totally in submission to the Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 1-8, p. 205)
Bob Jones University (BJU) supports John MacArthur's ministry, because MacArthur is one of their alumni. The Bible exhorts all preachers to “REBUKE THEM SHARPLY” who preach a counterfeit gospel (Titus 1:9-14). Instead of rebuking them sharply, Clarence Sexton and Jeff Redlin (senior pastor at PCC's Campus Church) are sinfully bidding Godspeed to the BJU camp. Folks, RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! I have been banned in writing from attending the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. I have been banned in writing from attending Campus Church at PCC.

These are ungodly pastors who go along with doctrinal error instead of exposing it. This is wickedness, not righteousness!!! What saith the Scripture? Proverbs 12:17, “He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.” I have spoken THE TRUTH, they have protected falsehoods and liars. Whom do you think God is pleased with, me for exposing doctrinal error, or those 6-digit salaried overpaid pastors who support false prophets and their damnable doctrines of devils? You already know the clear answer dear reader.

Sean Quinlan should have commended me for having a zeal to expose the Devil's corrupt Bible versions, but instead he shamefully accused me of being “obsessed over the Bible issue.” You better believe Buster that I am OBSESSED over the Bible issue!!! And shame on Sean Quinlan and anyone else who makes light of God's Word being corrupted. Where is PCC's dog in the fight? They don't have one! PCC is a grave danger to young people and churches today because they tolerate doctrines of devils, they fellowship with unsaved Calvinists in the Bob Jones University camp, and they ban truth-tellers like me from attending Campus Church. That is all wickedness, not the love and righteousness of God.

BJU uses, sells and promotes the Devil's counterfeit Bible versions. The following comparison chart is one of hundreds I could show you, exposing the modern Bible PERversions...

Holy Bible Sinfully Changed For Mere Copyright Purposes

The preceding chart speaks 1,000 words, proving how deadly the modern Bible revisions are. Literally, there are HUNDREDS of English Bible versions today!

All Modern Bible Versions Are Corrupt!

Subtle word changes can and often do have a tremendous impact on the intended meaning. God's inspired Word is not open to man's opinion and debate. Why does Pastor Clarence Sexton tolerate this mess?

And for that matter, since 2008 the First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana, and their Hyles-Anderson College (HAC) no longer believe or teach that the King James Bible is inspired. That is so tragic and unfortunate!!! Their new senior pastor since 2012, John Wilkerson is a good man, but he refuses to expose the Devil's counterfeit bibles. Pastor Wilkerson while candidating for the position of pastor plainly told the church that he doesn't speak against the modern Bibles. What a shameful thing to say for a pastor!!! May I say, respectfully, Dr. Jack Hyles was right about the inspiration of the King James Bible.

The Bible warns in 1st Timothy 6:10-11 that THE LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil. I think that we hear this Bible passage so much that we don't really take it seriously. PCC, BJU, HAC and Crown College (to name but a few religious institutions today) are collectively making hundreds of millions of dollars. Just like Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, John MacArthur, Paul Washer and other infidels today who won't speak against each other; so also won't PCC or Crowne College speak out against BJU. They all go along to get along, which ensures that nothing will ever change. John Wesley wisely said: “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.” Today's Baptist pastors are not preachers anymore. Today's shameful Baptist pastors aren't warning people about the deadly modern versions, Lordship Salvation and misunderstood repentance.

I have been faithfully warning people, for which Pastor Jeff Redlin and his sidekicks falsely accused me of “finding weaknesses in preachers.” What right does Jeff Redlin and company have to accuse me of such a terrible thing, when PCC doesn't take a stand against the Devil's bibles or Lordship Salvation? In fact, Jeff Redlin's name appears on the webpage for Harvest's KHNG 88.1 FM radio station on Guam. The man who used to operate the radio station on Guam is now running their radio station at PCC, and his adult son is on Guam operating Harvest's radio station. Birds of a feather flock together!

Sadly, I am THE ONLY ONE who is crying, “WOLF!” I am the only preacher who is exposing the ungodly Calvinist teachings at Bob Jones University. As flawed as Dr. Peter S. Ruckman was in his doctrine, he did an admirable job exposing the ALEANDRIAN CULT at Bob Jones University. BJU for decades has been the ungodly fountainhead of the corrupt 1881 Westcott and Hort Greek text. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS! Using the RIGHT BIBLE MATTERS! God only authored one Book, not two, three or hundreds of versions.

I could go on and on exposing these rotten apples, but I've made my general point. God knows that I love pastors and don't enjoy making enemies, but I do enjoy earnestly contending for the Christian faith once delivered unto the saints (Jude 1:3). PCC not only refuses to earnestly contend for the faith, they won't even lift a finger or say a single word. Pastor Clarence Sexton is living large, getting paid a 6-digit salary. He just got back from a vacation in England. The guy is spoiled. Sexton invited and honored infidel Ken Ham, who preaches another gospel. According to Ken Ham, faith is not enough to get to Heaven, he says you must also turn away from your wicked ways (which is 100% WORKS - Jonah 3:10).

I am guilty of caring. Is that a crime? The Apostle Paul cared too. I know I am not an apostle, but it doesn't matter when it comes to hating evil (Psalms 97:10), refuting every work of darkness (Ephesians 5:11), contending for the faith (Jude 1:3), and rebuking false prophets sharply that they might be sound in the faith (Titus 1:9-14). I have obeyed God to take a biblical stand against evil, corruption and falsehoods. Yet, PCC's shameful pastors have banned me from attending Campus Church since August 2, 2022. I pleaded to come back to church, but they refused. Only a cult trashes out people, throwing them under the bus. At PCC the system always comes first, but individual people do not matter. I speak to their shame!

RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! It matters which Bible that we use. If you don't have a King James Bible, then you don't have an inspired Holy Bible. The Devil is a beautiful liar! Today's new bibles are all corrupt. Lordship Salvation is a perversion of the Gospel! Why, Oh why, are the pulpits today so eerily silent today about these woeful evils? Somebody has got to care! PCC only cares about money. They want to grow church attendances, but not expose error and false teachers. God does not honor such incompetence. Except a man strive lawfully, he is laboring in vain the Bible says (2nd Timothy 2:5).

I am outside the camp tonight with Jesus. As I type, I am not allowed to attend Campus Church. Their shameful pastors couldn't care less. PCC's leaders couldn't care less. They are all in bed with the cesspool of iniquity in the Bob Jones University camp, committing spiritual adultery. God's judgment is upon these horrible institutions because are dead while they live. Revelation 3:1-2, “And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

And so, I will continue to be the black sheep of the family. I'll continue to be Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, who was not allowed to play in any of the reindeer's games. I will continue to be Batman, The Dark Knight, who had to become the villain in order to be the hero who saved Gotham City. Somebody's got to save the city! Jesus went to the cross and was crucified as THE BAD GUY. So says the Scripture in 2nd Corinthians 5:21, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” In suffering persecution from the churches (sadly of all places), I am a partaker of Christ's sufferings.

It is tragic that my fiercest ministry enemies over the past 21 years, have not been the ungodly heathen world; but rather, professed Christian pastors who do not love people. Neither do they love God, because it is impossible to love God while banning a hurting man from attending church. Marty Herron, Joe Hensen, Gary Walton and Jared Baldwin (Harvest Baptist Church on Guam); Sean Quinlan (Lighthouse Baptist Church on Guam); Jeff Redlin and Timothy Zacharias (PCC's Campus Church), all fully knew that my wife abandoned and divorced me since 2006. They all knew that I suffer from constant chronic neck pain from stenosis and radiculitis in my cervical spine, since 2004.

They all knew that I am lonely without a wife for a companion. Yet, every one of them threw me under the bus and left me for dead. They couldn't have cared less. All that matter to them was their God damned 6-digit salaries! Real great “Christians,” huh. The Bob Jones graduate pastors at Harvest Baptist Church are all hellbound with their accursed false gospel of Lordship Salvation, Devil's bibles and Wrong Repentance (aka, the “turn away from your sinful ways” heresy). These are imposters who masquerade as men of God, but in reality they are wolves in sheep's clothing. People just want to be loved.

What saith the Scripture? Romans 16:17-18, “Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.” The only place that you will find Lordship Salvation in the Bible is in Matthew 7:21-23. They cried out “Lord, Lord” to Jesus, boasting of their service for Him on earth, but Christ denied knowing them as His sheep, and they were cast into outer darkness in Hell.

The greatest danger facing our churches today is indifference!!! Sadly, pastors just don't care anymore. But this is nothing knew, pastors were quitting 50 years ago. Read what Dr. Jack Hyles said in the 1970's:
“I've been preaching a long time and I've watched a lot of things happen. To me the saddest thing that I've watched in my life, apart from my own country going to the Devil nearly, has been the change of preachers and churches. I find myself amazed and stunned with near disbelief, as I see men who once stood who don't stand anymore ...I know every week I cry some, I mean cry, I mean tear cry, because of preachers who are turning.”

SOURCE: Pastor Jack Hyles, 1972 sermon titled, 'I SHALL NOT BE MOVED'
Sadly, PCC doesn't stand. Dr. Hyles taught us at Hyles-Anderson College (HAC) that only preachers can reproduce preachers. PCC puts teachers into their classrooms, who can only reproduce more teachers. That is why PCC doesn't stand against anything. PCC propagates an impotent brand of lifeless Christianity today that does nothing to expose false teachers, false bibles and false brethren. Brother Lester Roloff (1914-1982) rightly said: “The great need of the hour is preaching preachers!”

Dr. Jack Hyles nailed PCC in the following true statement:
“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard
PCC has no compassion! They do not love or care about individual people, of which I am living proof, banned from attending Campus Church since August 2, 2022. Jeff Redlin is a disgrace for a pastor and ought to be fired. If that is how they mistreat hurting divorced people like me, casting them away, then would you really want to feed your child to the pack of wolves at PCC? I sure wouldn't! I know that a man of God like Dr. Jack Hyles or Pastor Jeff Fugate would never refuse to allow someone to attend church. I sit home of Sunday and Wednesday nights with no church to attend, because of the hatred at PCC and Campus Church, who play God with people's lives. The Bible warns against being a respecter of persons in James 2:1, “My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satanists Control The United States And Israel

Revelation 17:9-11, “ And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  And there ar...