Friday, March 31, 2023

Don't Use Sinnership To Justify Sinning

Romans 7:121, “For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.”

I have shamefully heard Christians, especially pastors, use the excuse that because we are all sinners that makes it okay to sin. I know of pastors who are holding a grudge, refusing to allow broken people to come back to church. That is so horrible! You show me a pastor who refuses to give someone permission to attend church, and I know that that pastor doesn't walk close with the Lord Jesus Christ.

A pastor who genuinely walks with God unconditionally loves everyone, and he welcomes the worst of sinners to attend church, because he knows that everybody needs to hear Bible preaching. There is nothing more wicked than a rotten pastor (like Pastor Jeff Redlin wickedly did to me at Pensacola Christian College), who tells someone to go find a different church to attend. SHAME on that ungodly phony for a pastor!!! The PCC camp are ungodly.

I once worked with a professed Christian man, who was married, who openly lived a wicked life of adultery. When speaking flagrantly about his wicked ways, he would often say: “Hey, we're all just sinners.” Sometimes he would say: “I'm just a sinner saved by grace.” Yes, that is very true, and I use those statements myself at times. However, to use those statements (truths) as an excuse to justify deliberately committing sin is as wicked as the Devil.

No one should ever use the fact that we are redeemed sinners as an excuse to sin. In fact, that is what the Holy Bible means in Galatians 5:13, “For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. I kindly asked for something to do to serve God at Campus Church at PCC. Jeff Redlin refused to cooperate! These are the type of unloving apostate wicked phonies who are ruining America today. Ironically, Campus Church's motto is: “Loving God. Loving People.” What lying hypocrites! They sure don't love me as a human being. Talk is cheap! It's not what you say that determines the genuineness of your walk with God, it is your words and behavior. It is what you DO that defines you! Pastor Jeff Redlin is a phony! I am still willing to make peace with the PCC camp, but they refuse to even talk with me on the phone. I offered to come down to PCC to meet with them, but they are hateful bigots who throw people under the bus. Pensacola Christian College is a CULT!!! They are extremely selective in who matters and who doesn't, which is how CULTS operate. If they don't like you, they ostracize you. There is no real love or compassion at PCC, only the love of money.

Jude 1:4, “For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. PCC leaders sin and excuse it. They hide behind their façade of religion, mistreating people. As their own mistreated students have often said, at PCC the system always comes first, individual people don't matter. That is so shameful for a so-called Bible college. I wouldn't enroll my dog at PCC, unless you don't love your dog.

  1. PCC wickedly denies that we have an inspired Holy Bible today.
  2. PCC wickedly teaches a heretical meaning of repentance, errantly saying that repentance results in a change of behavior. That is Calvinism, not a free grace Gospel.
  3. PCC wickedly charges $10 to learn how to more effectively share the Gospel.
  4. PCC wickedly bids Godspeed to false prophet Ken Ham.
  5. PCC wickedly bids Godspeed to false prophet Steve Pettit (incompetent president of the Satanic Bob Jones University cult). BJU is of the Devil, preaching hardcore Calvinism and promoting infidel Paul Washer, but PCC supports their cult.
  6. PCC doesn't love or take care of their students.
  7. Individual people don't matter at PCC, the cult system always comes first.
PCC is one of the worst religious institutions today in America, please RUN from this place! Just because we are all sinners by nature and by choice DOESN'T give anyone God's permission to wilfully sin. Although it is true that a believer CAN live like the Devil and still know 100% that one is saved and assured of Heaven, there are consequences because of sin (e.g., shame, personal loss here on earth and of rewards in Heaven, imprisonment, guilt, misery, premature death, et cetera). No one has God's permission to sin. But when we do sin (and we all do because we are still in the flesh), God's grace abounds (Romans 6:1).

Don't ever use the lame excuse when you sin that you're just a sinner. What you should say is: “There but for the grace of God go I.”

Romans 16:17-18, “ Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Knows Everything We Think, Say And Do

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought ...