Friday, September 2, 2022

Eat Some Fruit Every Morning For Good Health

Daniel 1:11-15, “Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink. Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants. So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days. And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.”

I encourage you dear reader to start eating some fruit every morning. Fruit is loaded with good fiber, which you won't get any other way than by eating green leafy vegetables and fruit each day. Fiber is so good for our body!!! Fruit is high in needful nutrients, protein, fiber and vitamins. I eat 1 Kiwi each morning. I eat 1 apple each morning. I change my routine. Sometimes I buy green grapes, other times red or black grapes. I even saw candy grapes the other day at Walmart, but got the green grapes for now. I bought yellow guavas a couple weeks ago. Then I tried some plumcots. I usually buy a tray of apricots, but Walmart was out this week. 

Also, you should eat 1 or 2 Tablespoons of flaxseeds, which you can but at Walmart. I buy bags of whole flax seeds, which at the Walmart I go to are in the same grocery area as the cooking oils. I challenge you to read up about the health benefits of eating fruit and flaxseeds. Flaxseeds contain a lot of Omega 3 oils, which our body needs. If you don't eat a lot of fish, you can still get your Omega 3 oils from flaxseeds. Consuming just 2 Tablespoons of flaxseeds provide all the Omega 3 oils required for each day. Flaxseeds have been PROVEN to lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes and other common preventable diseases.

Our American diet is woefully devoid of nutrients, fiber and necessary vitamins and minerals. This morning I started my day with 1 apple. Did you know that there are over 5,000 different kinds of apples? Wow! So far I have tried Ambrosia apples, Jazz apples, Cosmic apples (that's what I had today), Honeycrisp apples and Gala apples. I still haven't tried Fuji apples (the sweetest of all apples), or Granny Smith apples. And there's a lot more! All of the aforementioned types of apples are sold at Walmart. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! That saying is very true, because apples contain malic acid that burns away bad plague in our arteries. Apples are high in nutrients and needed fiber.

If you go to any doctor for constipation, ALL of the them will give you a prescription for something like Metamucil, or some other pharmacy remedy. But the simple TRUTH is that eating some fruit every morning will prevent constipation. Why? It is because fruit contains much good fiber, which the American diet is woefully lacking. Only 5% of Americans eat enough fiber in their diet!!! That is why so many Americans have rotting bowels, cancer and all sorts of preventable medical ailments. Eating fruit is a natural prevention for constipation.

Also, eating beans will prevent constipation. Just 1 can of beans provides 100% of the body's daily requirement of fiber. Beans are also super high in protein! All forms of meat contain ZERO fiber!!! Beans give you BOTH protein and plenty of good fiber. Beans are super foods! People normally have gas if not used to eating beans. But if you continue to eat them 3 to 4 times per week, after a couple weeks the gas goes away. Also, I always soak my beans overnight in water, to remove the substances that produce bloating and gas. Replace the water with fresh water and then cook the beans under medium heat for 90 minutes. I buy bags of dry beans, soak, replace the water, and then cook them. Cumin is a wonderful spice for beans! I like my beans plainer than spicier. I normally add a little Himalayan pink salt, some fresh ground medley of peppercorns, and fresh minced garlic. I sometimes toss in a piece of bacon or ham for flavor. GOOD STUFF MENARD!!!

As a general rule, we should only eat foods with ONE INGREDIENT. Beef, chicken, pork, seafood and veal only contain ONE INGREDIENT! Take a look at the list of ingredients for those tasty Totinos pizzas! There's about 30 ingredients, half of which you cannot even pronounce! Case in point, here are the ingredients for Totinos pepperoni pizza...
INGREDIENTS
Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Imitation Mozzarella Cheese (water, palm oil, rennet casein, modified potato starch, vegetable oil, potato starch, sodium aluminum phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, citric acid, potassium sorbate [preservative], sodium phosphate, sodium citrate, titanium dioxide [artificial color], maltodextrin, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, riboflavin, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin 86, Vitamin B12), Pepperoni Pizza Topping (pepperoni [pork, beef, salt, Contains 2% or less of: spices, dextrose, oleoresin of paprika, natural flavor, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture, BHA, BHT, citric acid], water, soy protein isolate), Vegetable Oil. Contains less than 2% of: Rehydrated Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (water, skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, citric acid, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin B6), Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Dry Yeast, Defatted Soy Flour, Dextrose, Spice, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Beet Powder, Rehydrated Enzyme Modified Cheese (water, milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Monostearate, Maltodextrin, TBHQ (preservative), Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor. 
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS. SOURCE
Tasty but not healthy! We don't see Americans dropping dead in the streets from eating Totinos pizzas and other tasty junk food. However, we do see millions of Americans dying prematurely from cancer, stomach and intestinal issues, bowel disease and all sorts of preventable diseases. The BEST way for anyone with Type II Diabetes to 100% get rid of the disease is to just lose 10 to 50 pounds (depending how overweight you are). The more weight you gain, the harder it is for your heart to pump blood to where it is needed. The feet are the first body parts to die when someone becomes diabetic, because the feet are farthest from the heart. God made the human body incredibly intricate, complicated and wonderful. The body has the amazing ability to heal itself, within limits.

Millions of Americans have suffered needless leg amputations because of diabetes (aka, 'The Silent Killer'). You can have diabetes, which is doing major damage to your body, and not even know it until it's too late. Diabetics can suffer sudden blindness from a stroke. A stoke is simply when an artery that supplies blood becomes clogged by plaque. I watched a video recently on YouTube about the strangest ways people have died. A teenage boy in South American died when his girlfriend gave him a hickey on his neck. She unintentionally caused a blood clot under the skin in his neck, which worked its way up into his brain, causing a stroke and death!!! Wow! The human body is incredibly complicated and yet profoundly simple. God is more than amazing!!!

Remember, one ounce of prevention is worth one pound of cure! It is true. Also, one ounce of mother equals one pound of clergy...lol. I really like that truth!!! Most people wait until health problems start to surface, and only then do they take appropriate action. Sadly, many people refuse to start eating healthy even after they develop diseases that can oftentimes be cured. Walking is also the best way to lose weight and keep it off. Yes, you can lose a lot of weight by just changing your diet, without doing any exercise at all. Losing weight is 90%, and 10% staying active. But staying active sure helps! Our whole American lifestyle today is horrible! It is sad that people need to pay to go to healthclubs to stay fit. Once upon a time, people worked to stay fit, and we were much better off in the old days of farming and labor intense type jobs. Nowadays machines do everything! People will ride the bus to work (instead of walking or riding a bike), they'll take the elevator or escalator (instead of ascending the stairs), and then pay to go to a fitness center after work. That is ridiculous!

I just wrote this blog to encourage all my readers to start including eating fruits into your diet each day. I admit that I don't like eating fruit, so I drink it instead. I bought a 1,000 watt Nutri-Ninja from Walmart last month for $75. My old one was 1,100 watts, which I ordered from Amazon, but it burned out last month when a tree branch fell upon my powerlines in front of the house, and knocked only one line down. So I had partial power. When I went to turn on my microwave, all of my lights and air-conditioner backed through the Microwave. Everything powered one!!! That was weird. But it fried the electronic circuitry in my 1,100 watt Nutri-Ninja. I hate when that happens!!! Anyway, I LOVE my Nutri-Ninja. I liked the 1,100 watt better though, because the 1,000 watt has a kick to it, when it starts up, vibrating my counter top. So I recommend ordered the 1,100 watt unit from Amazon. But either works just fine! I just press the button that reads “Smoothie,” and a minute later my drink is ready.

Each day I take 1 apple. I add 1 to 2 Tablespoons of whole flaxseeds. I add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Today I added 1 yellow Kiwi. I put the peel, seeds and all into the Nutri-Ninja. Always remove the apricot seeds though, they are too hard and toxic. Strawberries spoil very quickly, good for 2 days at best if left unrefrigerated. The same is true with blackberries! So I bought a big tray of fresh strawberries and blackberries the other day, and ate them all by end of the next day. I rinse each strawberry in cold water, after inspecting it for any mold, and put the whole strawberry (green leaf and all) into the Nutri-Ninja. Strawberries contain LOTS of healthy good fiber and nutrients!

For lunch yesterday I ate a big salad. I always but the 3-pack of Romaine hearts. I use 1 heart per salad, cutting it all up. I added some olives, a bunch of baby carrots, a light sprinkling of Parmesan cheese (I love goat's cheese sometimes), some seeds (a blend of hemp, chia and flax seed) all in one big bottle from Walmart, and a teaspoon of toasted sesame oil for flavor. I'm having the same today, but with a can of sardines in extra virgin olive oil. I'm also making tacos today, loaded with diced fresh lettuce and tomato. I like using McCormick original taco seasoning with regular ground beef (which has more fat). I also have some small wonderful ripe Haas avocados today! Amen! So I'm having one with my salad, and one with my tacos. Avocados are great for good health!

When I start each day eating fruit, I feel good all day and am less likely to reach for the Doritos or Cheese Puffs (I admit that I have a bag here and there still). I need my junk food! And I occasionally still eat a Totinos pizza. I really love Tombstone pizza. My absolute favorite food of all time are Pizza Puffs, which I order from the 'ILTACO' company in Chicago. They deliver them via UPS on dry-ice, right to my front door in Pensacola! I loved them as a teenager, and still do at age 55. I must have my Pizza Puffs!!! Thank God for all the great food He has blessed us with, and the amazing taste buds to enjoy them!!! I always order the box of 48 Original Sausage Pizza Puffs. Also, you might be able to find a store locally to purchase them in your area. I bought a small deep fryer at Walmart for $20. I preheat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and then cook them for 5 to 6 minutes (from frozen). If you've never had an Original Sausage Pizza Puff, you have been missing out all your life!!! I'll bet you didn't expect to read about Pizza Puffs in my blog about eating fruit, did you! Ha Ha! Seriously, I need to balance my healthy eating (which I don't particularly care for), with the foods I love the most. I will say this though, since I have started eating fruit, I crave Kiwis and apples. What we eat today, we will crave tomorrow! So just start eating some fruit each morning, or drink it down like I do. I also do add some cold water to the Nutri-Ninja, so it won't be too thick to drink. I often toss in 1 or 2 peeled mandarin oranges.

By the way, NEVER buy a juicer! They waste all that wonderful pulp and nutrients. It is possible to drink too much fruit juice, which will add lots of extra calories to your day's caloric intake. But by eating all the fruit, with all that good fiber, your stomach will fill up before you can consume too many calories. In other words, you cannot get fat by eating whole fruits and vegetable. Try different fruits to see which ones you prefer most. I try to eat 75% healthy foods, and then no more than 25% of the Pizza Puffs, cheeseburgers, breaded chicken steaks with southern pepper gravy, et cetera. I'm making you hungry, I know...lol.

Granted, we may eat a super healthy lifestyle and still get hit by a Mack truck one day...lol. Proverbs 27:1, “Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. The most important thing is to make sure that you are prepared to meet your Maker. Amos 4:12, “Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.” I am prepared to meet God. That is, I have been born-again, since age 13 in 1980. I know 100% that I am going to Heaven, and I can show you from the inspired Holy Bible why I know this. No one needs to fear, worry or doubt that they have eternal life right now, and will go to Heaven to be with Jesus when they die someday. Jesus wants to be your personal Savior dear friend, if He is not already.

Thank you for reading my blogs. I love you all with God's unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senator Bernie Sanders Rightly Condemns Israel's President Benjamin Netanyahu As A Thug War Criminal

I thank God for the few respectable leaders that we have left in the United States. I don't agree with everything Senator Bernie Sanders...