Friday, August 5, 2022

Why Pastors Like Jeff Redlin At Pensacola Christian College Don't Care

John 10:11-14, “I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.”
"You will never really love until you love someone who hates you." —Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001)
I was amazed one day when I read the preceding passage of Scripture. It is absolutely amazing to me, how we can read and look over a Bible passage repeatedly for 10, 20, 30 or even 40 years and not see golden nuggets of truth tucked away in the precious inspired Word of God. And the trustworthy King James Bible is 100% verbally (word for word) and plenary (the whole canon, all 66 books) inspired; please don't let anybody tell you differently!!!

I had known (since I was wonderfully saved at age 13 in 1980, by God's grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ) that Jesus is the Good Shepherd. Every born-again child of God is a lamb. Jesus is our Good Shepherd. As we just read in John 10:11-14, the pastor who is a hireling (meaning it is just a job to him for money) flees when trouble comes.

I heard recently about a pastor in Rockford, Illinois who quit as senior pastor in 2021, because of a sex scandal in the local church involving a church member (but not the pastor). I don't understand why a pastor, with over 40 years of faithful service to God's flock, would bail out on a church during their darkest hour. Consequently, hundreds of church members also quit, never to return. The church stopped its Bus Ministry. What a shame! Now is the time more than ever to keep those buses rolling! The church is dying. Folks, never quit during the battle!!! FIGHT, But If You Cannot FIGHT, WITHSTAND, But If You Cannot WITHSTAND, Then STAND!!! (a wonderful sermon by Pastor Jack Hyles, preached in 1991).

Jesus said in John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. I had attended Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC)  for the summer of 2021. Sadly, Pastor Jeff Redlin (their senior pastor) horrible mistreated me as a new guest. He scolded me for hoping to find a wife at Campus Church. What a selfish man. Only an unwise pastor would scold a 54 year old man for hoping to remarry, after 15 years of being divorced by my wife and lonely. Redlin never once offered to pray with me. He just didn't care. Jeff Redlin never once told me that he loved me with Christ's love, even after I spent 5 hours taking the time to pour out my heart in a lengthy email to him. That is a terrible pastor! You see, Pastor Redlin is merely a hireling, like Jesus said, so he doesn't care! John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

When I arrived in Pensacola, the ungodly Woodspring Suites Hotel where I had made advanced reservations for 3-days, cancelled my confirmed reservation without notice, when my flight was delayed by United Airlines on Guam for one hour. I missed my connecting flight to Denver in Honolulu, and ended up having a 17 hour layover in Oahu. The rotten hotel manager didn't care and cancelled my stay. So I ended up literally sleeping in Walmart's parking lot on Mobile Highway in Pensacola for the 4th of July weekend. I was watching fireworks being lit off in neighborhoods all around me, while living in Walmart's parking lot.

I attended Campus Church for the first time on the 4th of July, 2021, at their big picnic. I kindly told Pastor Redlin about my situation at the Campus Church picnic, that I was sleeping in Walmart's parking lot. I saw the startled look on his face, and then he just cold-heartedly walked away and never came back. What an uncaring person! Redlin missed a gulden opportunity to help Jesus that day:
Matthew 25:40 and 45, “And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ...Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.”
Pastor Redlin walked away from Jesus. Ironically, I was wearing my hat that says “Jesus” on it. Whenever you help a child of God, you are helping Jesus! And when you don't help a child of God, you didn't help Jesus! In other words, Jesus has the precious attitude that “We are in this thing called Christianity together!” That is why we read in Colossians 3:1-3, “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” I LOVE THAT LAST VERSE!!! The day that you got saved (hopefully you are saved), your identity become one with Jesus Christ.

At the time of salvation, that is, the new birth, all of the sins which were recorded against us in Heaven were forever washed away:

Revelation 1:5-6, “And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Do you understand dear redeemed child of God, that the day we were saved, we were appointed to be kings and priests to reign with Christ in His future Millennial Kingdom? Revelation 20:6, “Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” Our old mortal bodies in the earth, will be resurrected at the Rapture as new physical immortal bodies (1st Corinthians 15:51-58). What a glorious day that will be!!! Jesus cares! I love this precious song by Bill Gaither...
Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song,
As the burdens press,
And the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

O yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary,
The long night dreary,
I know my Savior cares

Hear Bill Gather Trio Sing: Does Jesus Care?

But the pastors who only care about their paycheck, the HIRELINGS, don't care! Pastor Jeff Redlin doesn't care! I love people and don't like to have bad blood. So on June 17th, 2022 I sincerely wrote a kind letter to Pastor Jeff Redlin at Campus Church. In the letter I asked him to please forgive me and allow me to once again attend Campus Church. I explained my hardships and health woes, asking for his love and an olive branch (an offering of peace), Very sadly, Jeff Redlin didn't bother to respond. Evidently I'm not worth his time.

I've been praying for Pastor Redlin, that God will humble his pride and haughty spirit. Mr. Redlin is not a humble man, not at all. Sadly, there is no forgiveness at Campus Church. I contacted their Pastor's Office, but there is no second chances at PCC. God will judge between me and Campus Church. SHAME on the PCC camp for hiring such an uncaring fool to influence their thousands of students. Is that the kind of poor example that PCC wants their students to see and emulate, an uncaring proud pastor who refuses to forgive and give a hurting man a second chance?

As a testimony before God and man, I am still willing to remove all my criticisms against Pastor Redlin, Pensacola Christian College and Campus Church from social media, if they'll simply allow me to attend Campus Church again, but Jeff Redlin so far would rather be at war instead of make peace. Does that sound like a man of God to you? No way! By refusing to reply to my sincere plea for forgiveness, Pastor Jeff Redlin has sadly confirmed everything negative which I have said about him on social media, primarily that Jeff Redlin is a cold-hearted academic snob who woefully lacks God's love and compassion for hurting divorced people like me. John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again... PEOPLE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!! I dearly love this man below, Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr. (he is the faithful longtime pastor of the First Baptist Church of Glenarden, Maryland). God bless this beautiful redeemed sinner...

Forgiveness - Part II - Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr.

Sadly, we live in a throw-away society today in America. When you offend someone, they just throw you away. I offended Pastor Jeff Redlin, so he sinfully threw me away as a human being. They still have the 9,999 sheep, so they don't care about the 1 lost lamb like me who needs their love, help and friendship. John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.” You see, Jeff Redlin is getting paid well over $100,000 a year as the senior pastor of Campus Church. It is all about money!!!

1st Timothy 6:10 warns that THE LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil. These carnal pastors and leaders at PCC are so defensive of their salaries, that they are always on the defensive. I triple-dog dare you to search Google for Pensacola Christian College scandal, sex abuse, mental abuse, expelled students, rape and you will see how corrupt and horrible Campus Church and PCC really are. They don't give a damn about hurting people!!! All they care about is making more filthy lucre (bill-gotten money). When a religious institution like Pensacola Christian College expels their own senior students over the smallest of offenses (i.e., Twitter comments, showing public allegiance to confederate general Robert E. Lee, et cetera).

Kindly said, Campus Church and Pensacola Christian College leadership seriously lack good sense, God's love and compassion for people. I attended Campus Church as a new guest for the summer of 2021. Their senior pastor, Jeff Redlin, was emotionally cruel and abusive toward me because I am a divorced single man. It didn't matter to him that my former wife abandoned and divorced me in 2006, and I have lived alone since, Redlin made it clear that I am not permitted to ever get remarried. According to Jeff Redlin, a man should just use a pillow and box of napkins for the rest of his life when his libido needs to be relieved. PCC are out of touch with reality. Redlin literally scolded me for telling him that I hoped to "find a wife at Campus Church." He told me right in front of his wife, that if I ever did find a woman to marry, he wouldn't perform the wedding. Jeff Redlin is cruel! John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. The hireling doesn't care!

Long story short, I felt unwanted and unloved as a hurting divorced person at PCC, so I left Campus Church in September of 2021. I then became critical on social media of Jeff Redlin and PCC. But I felt bad, because I love God and people. I wanted to make peace with them at Campus Church. So I wrote a very kind and sincere letter and mailed it to Pastor Redlin on June 17, 2022, asking him to please forgive me and allow me to attend Campus Church again. He never bothered to respond. I must have offended the PCC gods. It just justifies all my criticisms against Pastor Redlin and PCC, that they are a bunch of cold-hearted academics who woefully lack God's love and compassion for people. That is not Bible Christianity. People just want to be loved, an important lesson that the PCC camp still haven't learned after all these many years they've been in business. It is truly sad. Thank you for reading my comments. John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.” The hireling doesn't care!

Jesus said that the people who get HIRED (aka, hireling) to work with the sheep (pastors of churches), quit and abandon the sheep when the wolves comes, because THEY ONLY CARE AS MUCH AS THEIR PAYCHECK! They fled because defending the sheep wasn't worth what they were getting paid, which just shows and proves that they were only in it for the money all the time. This is exactly what Jeff Redlin is, a hireling who doesn't care. The day that his paycheck is gone, Jeff Redlin will be gone! ...
Romans 16:17-18, “Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”
Jesus said that phony pastors who are only in the ministry for the money, WILL QUIT when the storms come upon a church. They WILL abandon the sheep, but Jesus will NEVER leave nor forsake His sheep (you and me, and all saints). John 10:13, “The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. Here we see a very strong Biblical principle, that people who enter into the ministry to make money, cannot be depended upon. Psalms 15:5, “He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent.  He that doeth these things shall never be moved. You can trust a person who doesn't regard money. You cannot trust someone who loves money! Psalms chapter 15 teaches us how to NEVER CHANGE! One of the ways to never change is to abandon the desire for making money. In other words: I'M NOT FOR SALE!!!

Since 2002, when I started my website ministry, I have never asked for, nor accepted, nor even suggested, that anyone give me a money donation. If I wanted, I could make several thousand dollars each year just from accepting donations. I had a kind man on Facebook, a couple days ago, ask me if I would accept a financial offering from him. He wanted to show his love and appreciation for my ministry, which he said God has used to change his life. I kindly declined, but asked him for his prayers instead for me and my ministry for Christ. Prayer is priceless!!! I am humbled that anyone would want to give me their hard-earned money, but I decided in 2002 that I would never take a penny for my ministry work. I want people to know where my heart is it—helping others freely with God's unconditional love. I am your servant!

Sadly, and I don't mean to berate Pastor Jeff Redlin (God knows my humble heart), Jeff Redlin does NOT have a servant's heart. He has a big shot's attitude—BIG MAN on Campus (literally)—who looks down on a nobody like me with contempt, instead of forgiving and embracing me as his Christian brother in need with God's love. There is NO GREATNESS in Jeff Redlin. I say that in truth, not in hate. The opposite of love is not hate, it is INDIFFERENCE! I am reminded of a beautiful MP3 sermon by Pastor Jack Hyles titled: 'Is There No King In Thee?'

They don't have God's unconditional love for people at Campus Church and PCC, they are indifferent toward heresy in the Bob Jones University camp, sinfully hobnobbing and bidding Godspeed to BJU. Sadly, George Harrison of The Beatles showed more love for people, than most professed Christians do today in the churches. Something is very wrong with the picture!

There are no perfect churches, I understand that. If there were a perfect church, we wouldn't be allowed to attend there! Evidently Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College must think they are perfect though, because Pastor Jeff Redlin refuses to allow me to attend their church services. Redlin refuses to forgive me. That is heathendom, not Christianity! I wouldn't give you a dome for the phony bologna fake type of Christianity that exists at Campus Church and PCC today. “I-chabod is written over their doors at PCC, The glory of the Lord has departed.” The Holy Spirit is not there in power. Campus Church is a lukewarm disgrace!

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not saying that every pastor who receives a salary doesn't care. But I am saying that many of them DON'T CARE, who get paid for what they do. The way to know if a pastor cares is very simple—YOU WILL KNOW!!!

I love Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr., who genuinely loves and cares about people. We're all a bunch of “Jacked Up Jokers” (as Pastor Jenkins preaches). We sure are! There is a night and day difference between the self-righteous hypocrisy of the unforgiving Pensacola Christian College crowd, versus the real people who are broken redeemed sinners like me and the beautiful people at the First Baptist Church of Glenarden, Maryland. PEOPLE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!!

Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr.

“We're saved because we have faith in Jesus. We believe that He died on the cross. We believe He was buried, and stayed there for three days, and we believe He got up out of the grave. ...The law never gives life!” —Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr., 'Justified: The Book Of Galatians, Chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...