Tuesday, May 17, 2022

God Judges A Man By His Works, Not His Attitude

Matthew 21:28-32, “But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.”

I love this wonderful passage of Scripture, which I think of often. I won't retell the whole story, but the basic gist is that a man had two sons. Those two sons had drastically different attitudes. 
vineyard is where grapes were grown, for making wine. The first son, the Bible says, had a very good attitude, He was cooperative and assured his father that he would go work in the family vineyard. But the Bible says he reneged on his promise and didn't go. That reminds me of so many preachers today, who promised God at the beginning of their ministry to tell the truth, but then they drifted away from the truth and became caught between grace and works, preaching another gospel (Galatians 1:6-9).

The second son had a very bad attitude, refusing to go labor in his father's vineyard. The father was no doubt at first disappointed with the second son, because of his lack of responsibility and manhood to do as he had vowed. Yet, this rebellious son with the bad attitude later repented the Bibles says, and he went to work in the father's vineyard.

The reason why I often think about this Scripture passage is because a lot of people think I have a bad attitude. The same was true of the Apostle Paul. 2nd Corinthians 11:6, “But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. Paul often came across as rude to people. Paul spoke his mind, not biting his tongue. I remember one day while sitting in chapel at Hyles-Anderson College, that Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) said to us: “There are more opinions per square foot at Hyles-Anderson College than anywhere else in the world.” Dr. Hyles was absolutely right! You get a bunch of Independent Fundamental Baptists together in one big room and you're going to have a lot of OPINIONS!

Perhaps one of the best examples of this is Pastor Steven L. Anderson of the Faith Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. I love, admire and support Brother Anderson as a fellow truth-teller, soulwinner and friend of the ministry. America could be saved if we had enough pastors like Steven Anderson. Although I disagree with several of his doctrinal positions, I don't know of a more fervent soulwinner and sincere man. Pastor Anderson is I call “real people.”

Of these two sons in our text passage, in the end the father was displeased with the son with the good attitude, because he didn't get the job done. The Bible teaches in 1st Samuel 16:7, “But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. Most people look at Steven Anderson's seemingly bad attitude and dislike him. Pastor Anderson is probably among the 50 most hated people in the world today! But if you are a child of God, and have good spiritual discernment, then you see beyond Brother Anderson's rough edges and faults as I do, and you see a sincere man of God with a passion for soulwinning.

Likewise, I am very outspoken in my blogs and website articles on social media, saying it like it is, not holding back, a truth-teller. I can be sharp at times with my words. God knows that it is never my intention to hurt people's feelings or be hurtful; but rather, to get people to think and change by God's Holy Spirit power. I cannot change people, I can only be “A VOICE for the Lord, trying to appeal to my audience's better sense of reasoning and judgment. Alex Jones is correct: “The is a war on for your mind!” The Devil is continually roaming about, seeking those whom he may devour (1st Peter 5:8). “I Am A Voice” (MP3 sermon by Dr. Jack Hyles). We need more voices!!!

I have made many enemies over the past 20 years of website ministry. Sadly, most of my enemies are incompetent foolish pastors, those who have dropped the ball for God. The average Baptist pastor today is an ignoramus! In 2018, a shipment of 17,000 New International Version (NIV) Bibles were freely sent to Cuba, and REJECTED!  Fidel Castor died in 2016. His brother became the president of Cuba and some things started to change, moving toward freedom. For the first time in over 50 years, during which time the Holy Bible was forbidden and banned in Cuba, the government allowed Bibles to be brought into the country. I was amazed when I learned that the Cuban government had the spiritual wisdom to reject the Devil's corrupt Bible perversions. Cuba said, “We only want King James Bibles.”

The sad thing about all this is that of the estimated 350,000 churches in the United States today, I dare say 345,000 of those churches have the same spiritual integrity as the Cuban government does!!! Any pastor who sanctions more than one English Bible version is of the Devil. God only authored ONE HOLY BOOK, so there can only be ONE true Bible in any particular language. The following disturbing comparison of Zachariah 13:6 from various Bible revisions, speaks 1,000 words to vindicate what I am preaching...


The ugly truth is that if you want to punish your own new Bible in the English language, and more people all the time are wanting to do just that, by U.S. Copyright law your new work must contain substantial creative changes from all pre-existing works! That is the ugly truth! So any time a new Bible is published in the English language, you know that it is going to contain some drastically creative, bizarre and new corruptions to the Holy Scripture! Satan entered into the Bible publishing business in Genesis 3:1b, “Yea, hath God said?”

One of the hardest challenges for me over the years, has been dealing with rejection of my website ministry from church pastors. God is using my humble labors to get people saved, change lives and fill up God's house. Luke 14:23, “And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.And yet these wicked shallow pastors in the Pensacola Christian College camp, and unsaved infidels in the Bob Jones University camp, criticize my labors. But I know that GOD IS WITH ME, making me and God a majority, for one reason and one reason only—I AM PREACHING THE TRUTH. Romans 3:4, “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”

The average Baptist pastor today just wants to play church, remain in his cushy comfort zone, never go door-to-door soulwinning, coddle his church clique, and criticize truth-tellers like me for making trouble. You'd be surprised today how many pastors will get upset with you for publicly saying that Lordship Salvation is of the Devil. They consider that a controversy, knowing that many churches believe that. I was disgusted when I heard Evangelist Tom Williams years ago defend Lordship Salvation. Do you know why he does that? It is because he is a traveling evangelist, whose financial income depends on invites to speak at churches, and 90% of churches today are caught up in that Satanic Lordship Salvation mess! The ungodly Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) alone has 45,000 corrupt member churches!!!

Likewise, Evangelist Jack Van Impe is corrupt! Most of his financial income comes from ignorant Roman Catholics who watch him on television. This compelled Jack Van Impe to praise the Satanic Pope Paul John II, calling him: “The greatest spiritual leader of the twentieth century!” No, the Pope is the Vicar of Hell. Truly, the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil (1st Timothy 6:10). Jack Van Impe further heretically stated:
“You Catholic people, listen to your priests... Thank God for these Catholic leaders.” —Jack Van Impe

“The Catholic Doctrines Are Right On” —Jack Van Impe
That is what the love of money does to corrupt preachers folks!!! The average pastor today is afraid to speak evil of Roman Catholicism to his congregation, lest the ungodly Pulpit Committee fire him! It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever allow any Pulpit Committee to tell me what I can or cannot preach! I will preach THE TRUTH, expose bad pastors, and harelip every dog in the county if need be! God deliver us from these wimpy pastors today who refuse to take a Biblical stand against sin, refuse to organize door-to-door church soulwinning, refuse to love everyone unconditionally and cannot preach their way out of a wet paper bag!

Most pastors that I have met have mental issues. Seriously! When you attend a new church and confide in the senior pastor, that as a 54-year-old-man you hope to find a wife at church, and that pastor scolds you for coming to church to find a wife (as Pastor Jeff Redlin cruelly did me at Pensacola Christian College's Campus Church), that pastor needs to go see a psychiatrist. No normal pastor would berate someone for hoping to remarry, who has been alone and divorced for 15 years! Today's pastors are hateful, cruel and full of hypocrisy. When you confront them with these truths, they dismiss it as merely part of being human.

Pastor Jeff Redlin on the surface appears to have a good attitude, to most people in his congregation; but in reality he couldn't care less about hurting people, and didn't go out to work in his Father's vineyard. Driving hurting sinners away from church is not working in God's vineyard. Jeremiah 12:10, “Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.”

So Pastor Redlin's attitude superficially appears good, but then he doesn't get the job done for God. I left Campus Church after the summer of 2021 wounded, hurt and frustrated, knowing that I wasn't wanted there by their ungodly rotten pastor. Jeff Redlin failed as a pastor to be the servant God intended for him to be. That is what is wrong with churches today, we have a bunch of bullies for pastors who don't truly know what it means to be “a servant.” Pastor Redlin gets paid well over $100,000 a year, that is not a servant.

In sharp contrast, I haven't been paid nor received one single penny since I began my website ministry in 2002, in which I have invested over 60,000 hours of prayerful diligent labour day and night for Jesus Christ. To God be the glory, great things He is doing! These wicked lazy pastors today aren't worthy to shine my shoes, humbly said; yet they slander, criticize and foolishly think that their work is more important than mine, as they sinfully bid Godspeed to the Lordship Salvation cult at Bob Jones University, and I relentlessly EXPOSE THEM!!!

This story of the two sons that Jesus told is a perfect illustration of myself as a humbly servant of God, with my humble small website ministry; versus the pompous arrogant pastors who criticize, laugh in scorn and belittled my labors for Christ online, with their increasing shallow works. They all look down on me as having a bad attitude, of being a troublemaker; and yet in reality, in God's sight, they are the ones who have the bad attitude, and are dropping the ball for God, failing to contend for the faith (Jude 1:3), failing to expose false prophets (Titus 1:9-14), failing to expose the Devil's false Bibles (Romans 1:25), et cetera! In fact, I know that God is pleased with me for preaching THE TRUTH, for being set for the defense of the Gospel of free grace, for refusing to buckle and go along with heresy, falsehoods and apostasy.

So let the heathen pastors continue to laugh, scorn, reject and despise my faithful website ministry and sound Bible preaching, because the day is coming when God will vindicate my preaching (Romans 3:4), and those wicked pastors will be very sorry (Galatians 6:7; Romans 16:17-18; Galatians 1:6-9; Matthew 12:36; Proverbs 24:12). Jesus is precious!!!

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...