Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Don't Be A Respecter Of Persons

James 2:1-4, “My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?”

I think many Christians read over this passage of Scripture, thinking it is not applicable to them, and these truths go in one ear and out the other. Proverbs 17:10, “
A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.”

Many pastors today are respecters of persons, like Jeff Redlin of Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC). If the divorced mayor of Pensacola visited Campus Church, and told Pastor Jeff Redlin that he hoped to find a wife, I promise you that Mr. Redlin wouldn't have said anything negative to him. But when a nobody like me said it, Pastor Redlin cruelly scolded me for hoping to find a wife at Campus Church. Sadly, Jeff Redlin is a wicked respecter of persons!

The Bible teaches that believers should be “meek,” which means we don't look up to, nor down on anybody. All men are created equal in worth in the sight of God. We were all made legitimate the moment we were conceived in our mother's womb. All unborn life is still valid. UNBORN LIVES MATTER!!! Woe unto any wicked person who says that abortion is okay. Proverbs 17:15, “He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

You can tell a man's character by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him! Today's ungodly pastors are sadly only concerned about growing their churches in number, and bringing in more finances, and their careers, at the expense of the truth. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! Most pastors are in denial that they are a respecter of persons. I have given THE TRUTH to umpteen pastors, who all condemned me for it, resentful that a concerned born-again layman like myself, would dare to question the almighty pseudo-authority of some pipsqueak pastor in Jerk Water U.S.A.! (I borrowed that from Rambo...lol).

A pastor who truly walks with God would not shun THE TRUTH, nor shun the messenger who brings THE TRUTH. Our churches are full of selfish respecters of persons today. Anyone who doesn't dot their i's and cross their t's just as the core group does, is rejected. That is especially true in cults like Pensacola Christian College. If you are divorced and single, hoping to remarry, you WILL NOT be welcomed or accepted into their core group at Campus Church or PCC. Pastor Jeff Redlin might as well have pulled down his pants and crapped on me, when he learned that I was a divorced man for 15 years, and I humbly told him that I someday hoped to remarry. He made me feel like human trash!

Sadly, when I kindly mentioned the matter to Pastor Redlin, he insulted me further by saying right in front of his wife, that he would never perform a wedding for me if I did find a woman to marry. I never asked or even mentioned anything about a wedding to him. I simply told him that I was hoping to find a wife at Campus Church. You see, Mr. Redlin is a wicked respecter of persons. Single divorced people are no longer human beings at Pensacola Christian College in Florida, they are walking garbage, who are supposed to stimulate their own genitals with a pillow and box of napkins for the rest of their life instead of remarrying as God intended (1st Corinthians 7:1-2).

Kindly said, Jeff Redlin is so far out of touch with reality that he ought not be allowed behind any pulpit, ever! Most single divorced people, at some point, need to remarry. Granted, this is not God's perfect will, but it is within God's permissive will. Jeff Redlin is not God, yet he imposes Godlike condemnation upon divorced sinners! That dear reader is the sin of being a respecter of persons. Our churches today are insane asylums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senator Bernie Sanders Rightly Condemns Israel's President Benjamin Netanyahu As A Thug War Criminal

I thank God for the few respectable leaders that we have left in the United States. I don't agree with everything Senator Bernie Sanders...