Sunday, January 9, 2022

To Get Upset And Angry Over Falsehoods, Heresy And Clergy Indifference Is A Good Attitude

Matthew 21:28-32, “But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.”

I love this Bible passage. I used to feel bad for being upset all the time over false doctrine, false Bibles, false repentance, false gospels and most of all over the sinfully proud, indifferent and arrogant sinful attitude of thousands of preachers today. When the Antichrist system is set in full force, there will be an exodus like this world has never seen of churchgoers from genuine New Testament churches. We are already seeing this today:”
2nd Timothy 4:1-6, “I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; ​​Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; ​​​​reprove, ​​rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. ​​But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.”
Wow, that is right on target! Pastors today are not preaching the Word, they are preaching manmade tommyrot (e.g., Calvinism, Misunderstood Repentance, "Lordship" Salvation, salvation can be lost lie, et cetera). The Bible commands preachers to rebuke, reprove and exhort; but today's bad pastors instead wrongly accuse truth-tellers like me of being "critical" and "judgmental."

When I attended the Lighthouse Baptist Church on Guam in 2018, their senior pastor Sean Quinlan overheard me tell a church member that "Bob Jones University sells corruptible seed" (false Bibles). Pastor Quinlan got angry and accused me of being "obsessed over the Bible." What a shameful thing for any pastor to say. Thankfully my zeal for the Word of God is not dependent upon what men think of my zeal. I had been explaining to a Christian brother that church night what I believe Luke 16 means, that the story of the rich man and Lazarus was a real story, not a fictitious parable.

For merely teaching some Bible with a fellow Christian brother, the pastor (who wasn't even a part of my personal conversation with another man) pissed him off. This is the sad state of churches today. We've got immature wimpy pastors in the pulpit! I make no apologies for calling the names of bad pastors who try to quench the zeal of truth-tellers! God wants us as Christians to SPEAK UP; but Satan wants us to SHUT UP! Well brother and sister, I AM SPEAKING UP FOR GOD!!! If somebody doesn't speak with authority, the world will go to Hell!!! My mentor of the faith, Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) said that great truth...

“The world will go to Hell unless somebody is authoritative!”
—Pastor Jack Hyles, “I Shall Not Be Moved

Pastor Quinlan then shamefully said: "I don't know where you think you have a right to do what you're doing, I am the authority here!" I couldn't believe that he was jealous and behaving as a spoiled little child. He said, "You're not an apostle!" Evidently he had seen my ministry websites, but I had never told him about them. Because I preach with authority (because I have some gonads to speak the truth),shallow wimpy pastors [like Sean Quinlan and Jeff Redlin in the Pensacola Christian College (PCC) camp] falsely accuse me of "finding weakness in preachers" (that was the horrible accusation that Pastor Jeff Redlin at PCC's Campus Church made to me in July of 2021 when I attended Campus Church). Today's churches are truly pathetic!!!

When I attended Harvest Baptist Church on Guam between 2013 to 2015, I tried to help their corrupt pastors. They think Martin Luther (1483-1546) was a born-again Christian, but Mr. Luther required water baptism for salvation his entire life, which is damnable heresy! The pastors at Harvest are Bob Jones University graduates, who all preach the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation. They promote Dr. John MacArthur's demonic theology. I gave them the excellent book "I NEVER KNEW YOU" by Michael P. Bowen to help straighten them out doctrinally, but instead of repenting of their false teaching, they rebuked me for allegedly causing "confusion" and "divisiveness" in their church (cult). They cast me out from their church group, literally calling me and Dr. Jack Hyles "a cult" for exposing the Devil's modern Bible revisions. Anyway, here are but a few of hundreds of articles I have written to expose these infidels of the faith:
I am listening to a great sermon by Pastor Steven Anderson called: "Dumb Things In The ESV (English Standard Version)." Bob Jones University uses, sells and promotes the Satanic ESV. I love Pastor Anderson, despite his shortcomings, because HE STANDS (Ephesians 6:12-13). The guy has a backbone! The shameful preacher's criticizing him are a bunch of wimps who won't stand against anything. I get upset daily over false doctrine, false Bibles, false teachers and false gospels. The Bible says we should get upset! Psalms 119:104, “Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.” I hate Lordship Salvation! I hate Baptismal Regeneration (the heresy that a person must be water baptized to get to Heaven). I hate the Devil's Bibles that pervert the inspired Word of God. But I LOVE PEOPLE! We must never reject the sinner with the sin, not accept sin with the sinner! God is love.

In our text Scripture passage, Jesus told a parable about two sons. Their father told them both to go work in his field. The one son had a bad attitude and refused to go. The other son had a good attitude and promised to go do the work. But afterwards the son with the bad attitude repented (changed his mind) and went to work in the field. But the son with the good attitude never went to work at all. So Jesus asked His disciples which son the father was pleased with? The disciples answered correctly—it was the son with the bad attitude because he ultimately repented and got the work done! I love this passage of Scripture in Matthew 21:28-32.

Likewise, I used to feel bad for getting upset at the Bob Jones crowd because they won't listen to THE TRUTH. But then the Holy Spirit comforted my heart, showing me this encouraging Scripture passage about the two sons. I used to feel bad for getting upset over false doctrine and the arrogant clergy today, who refuse to heed sound doctrine. I became very frustrated while attending Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) this past summer, because Pastor Jeff Redlin doesn't care about false doctrine in the Bob Jones University camp. Instead of rebuking them sharply as the Bible commands in Titus 1:10-14, Pastor Redlin sinfully bids Godspeed to the apostate Bob Jones crowd, with their demonic Calvinist plan of salvation, their Devil's Bibles, and unwillingness to repent of their false view of repentance. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!!

I don't call the names of pastors to be attackative or unkind, but to warn people about dangerous false prophets. Jesus warned us about them too, calling them wolves in sheep's clothing:
Matthew 7:13-15, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

Please don't miss the connection between verse 15 with 13 and 14. The Lord tells us in verses 13 and 14 that very few people are going to Heaven. And then He tells us why in verse 15—because of FALSE PROPHETS which come to us as WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!!! That is the whole key friend—Jesus doesn't want YOU to be deceived!!! Jesus doesn't want ANYONE to be deceived by a false gospel. Truly, the Devil is a beautiful liar, appearing to humanity as an Angel of Light (John 8:44; 2nd Corinthians 11:13-15). The Devil masquerades himself as a good guy, attempting to trick people that he himself is Christ.

I marvel at the cowardice of so many pastors today, who are unwilling to STAND against falsehoods, heresy, fake Bibles and sin. Titus 1:13-14, “This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. The Bible commands us not only to rebuke (to speak against) false prophets, but to do so SHARPLY!!!

The Holy Spirit showed me years ago, that Jesus Himself said people who are slow to BELIEVE the truth are FOOLS. Luke 24:25, "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:" So now I understand that God is proud of me for being upset. Jesus got upset! In fact, it is today's cowardly pastors who are the fools. There is something very wrong with a Christian who never gets upset and angry over sin, falsehoods, fake Bibles and indifference. God Himself said in Revelation 3:15-16 that He vomits out LUKEWARM Christians. God wants us hot or cold, but not middle-of-the-road. Pastor Curtis Hutson (1934-1995) used to rightly say that the only thing you'll find driving in the middle of the road is dead skunks! Yes Sir, that is so true!

Our dead Savior warned everyone in Luke 16:13, No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” “Mammon” means wealth and the things it can buy (a career, a job security, pleasure, comfort, et cetera). I dare say that any pastor would admit to such a shameful thing as serving money; yet by their conduct and refusal to take a Biblical stand against wrong doctrine and falsehoods in today's Bible colleges and churches, they are shouting to the world that they do indeed LOVE MONEY. I'm talking about the shameful Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College.

When I first moved to Pensacola, Florida, in July of 2021, I could have chosen to attend any one of several dozen churches in the area; but I chose Campus Church, wanting to see what they are all about. I was sickened shortly thereafter when I learned that their senior Pastor Jeff Redlin is a cold-hearted, immature and uncaring person. Pastor Redlin made me feel like garbage. He refused to open up and be a friend, treating me like an enemy. Psalms 109:4:-5, “For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.” When I told him that I was sleeping in Walmart's parking lot (because the ungodly Woodspring Suites Hotel that I had booked weeks in advance suddenly cancelled my 30-day reservation without notice), Pastor Redlin just walked away from me without any concern. That was at the 4th of July picnic in 2021. I knew right there that he is a coward, walking away from challenges instead of doing the right thing. What a shameful pastor!

I eventually left Campus Church when Pastor Redlin 100% defended his associate pastor, Tim Zacharias' heresy on repentance. It was at a Wednesday night Bible study, on July 14th, 2021. Campus Church aired a Ken Ham video series all summer, promoting the unbiblical mumbo-jumbo of a Young Earth Creation (YEC). I used to be neutral myself on the issue, until I was blessed to come across the books and Bible studies of Pastor Max D. Younce, who proves an Old Earth Creation (OEC) from the Bible. Not one verse in the Bible supports a YEC. Quite the contrary, everything in the Scriptures supports an Old Earth. To be more precise, human civilization is approximately 6,000 years old; but the earth and universe are billions of years old. What saith the Scripture? Psalms 102:25, “Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. The humble psalmist, David, penned those inspired words around 1,000 BC. Yet he calls the earth itself, old. A study of the Hebrew words in Genesis chapter one proves an old earth.

I am just a humble, broken, beloved of God, redeemed sinner. Thank God for the precious blood of Jesus (1st Peter 1:18-19). I don't claim to be a good Christian, but by God's grace He is still working on me. I read a great quote today which said: "It is right to be contented with what you have, but never with what you are." Amen! I don't ever want to think that I've arrived. My sins are washed away by Jesus' blood, so my POSITION in Christ is forever settled as His adopted child. This is justification and sonship. But my CONDITION in Christ is determined on a daily basis by the choices that I make, which is sanctification and discipleship. This is true of every child of God.

To be upset over heresy is a good attitude. To hate sin (but never the sinner) is a good attitude. Today's pastors are a mess spiritually! The Pensacola Christian College camp are A.W.O.L. from the battle of the ages over the inspiration and accuracy of God's Word. When I attended Lighthouse Baptist Church on Guam in 2018, Pastor Sean Quinlan shamefully admitted to me that he couldn't even show me one thing wrong with the Devil's modern corrupt Bible revisions. That is so horrible!!! Yet just a few weeks later Sean Quinlan horribly accused me of being, and I quote: “Obsessed over the Bible.” 
Buster, you had better believe that I am OBSSESSED over God's Word, and shame on Quinlan for saying such a slanderous thing to a man who is zealous over God's Word. What saith the Scripture? Psalms 138:2, “I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. God magnifies His inspired Word above the name above every name, Jesus Christ!!! The reason why is obvious, because just as a man is only as good as his word, the same is true of our great God. 

Kindly said, I'm sure that some of my blog readers don't like when I mention the names of other preachers, being seemingly ride, particularly in regards to the PCC camp. But dear friend, I do it deliberately to get people's attention. Titus 1:19-14 commands us to REBUKE THEM SHAPKLY who subvert whole households with a false gospel. I have been doing so for decades now, but the apostate Bob Jones University camp aren't listening. BJU preaches Calvinism, which is another gospel (Galatians 1:6-9). PCC does a lot of good, but so did the false prophets in Matthew 7:21-23 who boasted of their “many wonderful works.” Jesus denied knowing them and they were cast into Hell forever. PCC's many wonderful works cannot make up for preaching a false gospel, which is exactly what Pastors' Timothy Zacharias and Jeff Redlin do at Campus Church.

According to these false teachers, if your behavior hasn't changed, you've never repented and aren't saved. Repentance does not mean a change of mind which results in a change of behavior, but that is what they false preach at PC's Campus Church. I sat there and heard and saw it taught with my own two ears and eyes. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! When I kindly confronted Pastor Redlin about the issue, he was cocky and arrogant, defending the heresy 100%, which makes him guilty of preaching another gospel:
Galatians 3:1-3, “O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?  This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
I love what the Apostle Paul says in verse 3, “Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?” Paul is calling them FOOLS for thinking that they were saved by faith, but then had to live keeping the law to get to Heaven. Folks, that is exactly what the Bob Jones University (BJU) and Pensacola Christian College (PCC) camp are preaching today, and it is a FALSE GOSPEL!!! You don't get saved by faith alone, but then you must live a certain way (doing works) to prove that your faith is real. I am so sick and tired of hearing Chuck Phelps, Marty Herron, Steve Pettit, John MacArthur, Andy Bloom, James Knox, Chip Ingram, Charles Stanley, Joel Osteen, John Hagee, Ray Comfort, Paul Washer, Adrian Rodgers and thousands more infidels, false preaching that if you don't do works you're not saved!!! They are all FALSE PROPHETS!!!

Eternal life and forgiveness of sin are the free gift of almighty God, which Christ paid for on the cross with His broken body and shed blood (1st Peter 1:18-19). The price for our sin has already been paid in full!!! Please don't miss that dear friend. I love the following quote from John Bunyan (1628-1688)...


God knows my heart, that I do not hate anyone. I am simply siding with God. Romans 3:4, “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Please notice the last part of the Bible verse... THAT THOU MIGHTEST BE JUSTIFIED IN THY SAYINGS, AND MIGHTEST OVERCOME WHEN THOU ART JUDGED. Jesus warned in Matthew 12:36, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. In eternity all humans must give account to God for our thoughts (Proverbs 24:12), deeds (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14), and our every word.

Romans 3:4 promises that if our words spoken down here on earth, align with God's Words which were “forever settled” up in Heaven (Psalms 119:89), then we will overcome when we are judged by God. Psalms 119:89, “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.” The corrupt preachers in the Bob Jones University camp today, and the corrupt preachers in the Pensacola Christian College today, and all other liars, will not be able to overcome and God will punish them for their lies. Proverbs 30:5-6, “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.”

So if you get upset like I do about corruption in Bible colleges and churches today, rejoice my friend, because God is upset too (Revelation 3:15-16). No one hates false doctrine as much as God. As believers we should get upset and peeved over heresy being preached in today's pulpits. I am tired of bad pastors scolding me, and looking down on me, because I REBUKE THEM SHARPLY for their false teachings. Shame on Sean Quinlan! Shame on Jeff Redlin! Shame on Marty Herron! Shame on Steve Pettit! These horrible pastors all pervert the grace of God, teaching that your behavior must change or else you are not really saved. Dear friend, salvation is by faith alone. Your behavior has absolutely NOTHING to do with the free gift of God, which is eternal life (Romans 6:23).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...