Thursday, January 13, 2022

How Much Is The Truth Worth To You?

Psalms 19:7-11, “The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.” Psalms 119:103, “How sweet are thy words unto my taste!  yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” Psalms 138:2, I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

I LOVE the inspired King James Bible. I love preachers! I love preaching! A dear friend of mine from Indiana just mailed me a thumb-drive, packed full with all of Pastor Steven Anderson's sermons since he founded the noble Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona in 2006. I gladly offered to pay him for his time and the cost of the USB drive, but he kindly sent it to me freely, for which I am grateful. Like me, my friend loves THE TRUTH!!! Truth-seekers and truth-tellers share a common bond of a LOVE FOR THE TRUTH!!! Amen and amen.

The flash-drive also contains all of the sermons by Pastor Roger Jimenez since 2010, when he founded the Verity Baptist Church in Pastor Anderson's hometown in Sacramento, California. I love these guys!!! If I could afford to live there, I'd jump at the chance to live in Sacramento. The beautiful mountains and pine trees are nothing less than breathtaking. What a beautiful place for enjoying God's gorgeous natural scenery!

The thumb-drive that my friend sent me also contains 755 (128 kbps CD quality) sermons by my hero of the Christian faith, Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001). The drive also contains the simple Gospel preached in 39 different languages! It is Christmas time this week for me, amen. All toll, the flash drive contains 6,581 precious files. I love these sermons more than gold, God knows my heart. How much do you love preaching dear reader? What is the truth worth to you?

The Bible says in Proverbs 23:23, Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding. About 15 years ago I was looking for sermons online, and I came across some sermon videos by Pastor Jack Hyles on eBay. I jumped for joy and purchased them, with the intention of freely sharing them on YouTube, which I did. I am willing to but the truth, but I will NEVER sell it! When the videos CD's came, the seller sent me some extra sermon disks by a new pastor I had never heard of, named Danny Castle. I was immediately stricken by Pastor Castle's awesome preaching, which brought me closer to God. Ever since that day I have been an avid supporter of Pastor Danny Castle and his ministry at the Shining Light Baptist Church in Morganton, North Carolina. I love that man of God!!!

We learn the Word of God through Bible preaching:

Titus 1:1-4, Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour; To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

I have been collecting sermons by Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) for the past 37 years, since I enrolled in Hyles-Anderson College in 1985. I now have a wonderful collection of 3,040 sermons and Bible studies by my mentor and hero of the Christian faith, Dr. Jack Hyles. Preaching saves lives! Preaching helps us think right! Dr. Hyles used to often say that, “Preaching is truth set on fire!” Dear reader, I highly encourage you to start listening to Bible preaching.

Of course, nothing should replace our reading and/or hearing of the undiluted inspired Word of God daily. You can freely listen to Alexander Scourby read the King James Bible in just 75 hours!!! Simply search YouTube for Alexander Scourby reads the King James Bible.” What a great blessing! Romans 10:17 teaches that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. I enjoy much more listening to God's Word than reading, because I can simply lay back and focus on what is being read, without trying to pronounce words. I always get a lot from time spent listening to God's Word. What a tremendous blessing!!!

I truly wish I could inspire more of my blog and website ministry readers to get into the habit of listening to Bible preaching. Here is a great sermon page from my website to start! I would also DISCOURAGE you form listening to all the garbage preaching on YouTube today! It sickens me to see thousands of people listening to fools like Miss Renee Roland, who blatantly denies eternal punishment in Hell for the wicked. I would avoid Pastor Gene Kim, who errantly preaches that Jesus married a black woman. In sharp contrast, Galatians 3:26-29 teaches that there is neither male nor female, bond nor free, black nor white, Greek nor Jew, in the Body of Christ. We are all one in Jesus Christ by faith alone. All is level at the foot of the cross of Calvary!!!

If you have not been listening to Bible preaching, oh how you are missing out dear friend. I am so excited about listening to hundreds of new sermons by Pastors' Steven Anderson and Roger Jimenez. I heard an awesome sermon today by Pastor Bruce Mejia titled: 'How To Be Diplomatic In Church.' Please avoid the poisonous health, wealth and prosperity religious movement; namely, Jimmy Swaggart, Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, Mike Murdock, Peter Popoff, Joel Osteen, Rick Warren and other reprobates who pollute the churches with their greedy and heresy, which make God vomit (Revelation 3:15-16).

And then please avoid and RUN away from the Devil's Lordship Salvation (i.e., Calvinist) crowd; namely, John MacArthur, John Piper, R.C. Sproul, Adrian Rodgers, Sam Horn, Billy and Franklin Graham, Marty Herron, Steve Pettit, Bob Jones University, Chuck Phelps, William Lane Craig, Chip Ingram, Moody Bible Institute, Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary, Ray Comfort, Paul Washer, et cetera. All of these ungodly ministers preach another gospel of partial faith in Christ PLUS something more! You can search my ministry website to find information on each of these infidels.

Evangelist Billy Sunday (1862-1935)


If we would change the future, we must disturb the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...