Friday, October 15, 2021

For Whosoever Believeth Shall Not Be Ashamed

Romans 10:11, For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Isaiah 28:16, Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Romans 10:11 is a quote from Isaiah 28:16. Preachers sometimes misunderstand Romans 10:11, errantly teaching that if you are really saved you won't be ashamed of Jesus. But that is not what the Bible is saying, not even close. The Bible is assuring us that if we take the leap of faith to put our trust in the dear Savior, He will never let us down!

Dear reader, YOU CAN COUNT ON JESUS!!! That is what the Bible means in Romans 10:11. You will never regret that you placed your faith in Christ. You don't make faith. You don't find faith. God measures to every man a measure of faith. We all put our faith in something, whether it be man or God. My hope is only in Jesus Christ...

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

YOU CAN COUNT ON JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senator Bernie Sanders Rightly Condemns Israel's President Benjamin Netanyahu As A Thug War Criminal

I thank God for the few respectable leaders that we have left in the United States. I don't agree with everything Senator Bernie Sanders...