Wednesday, May 12, 2021

As A Testimony To All, Harvest Baptist Church On Guam Refuses To Make Peace With Me

Jeremiah 6:14, “They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.” Matthew 5:9, “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

My regular web visitors all know that I have been at war with the Bob Jones University camp since 2014. I have done my best to make peace with them, but they have arrogantly refused. I didn't start preaching hard against them until they told me I couldn't come back to church. Then I clearly saw just how rotten, abusive and self-righteous they all are. Now they demonize me further, blaming me for what they started and made worse. Pastor Marty Herron started all this and has much blood on his hands, for leading people into Hell with a misunderstanding of repentance, as well as my blood for denying me a church family since 2014 until present. Pastor Curtis Hutson (1934-1995) exposes these wicked false teachers!

I have mailed cases of Gospels of John to Harvest, to both their former and present senior pastors. I have sent Sword Of The Lord subscriptions to both senior pastors. Yet, my acts of love mean nothing to them at all! They hate me so much that I am not even worth a phone call to try to make peace. My phone number is listed in the local phone book. My e-mail is posted all over my blogs and ministry websites. Several of my neighbours across the street from me work on staff at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. Yet, they have decided to ostracize me, which is typical religious cult behavior. All across America, people are absolutely sick and tired of abusive authoritarian bullies in church leadership, sexual predator's in the Bob Jones University camp. And then those hypocrites, like Pastor Chuck Phelps who protect rapists and cover-up for them, have the audacity to condemn and expel other sinners from their midst.

Pastor Marty Herron kicked a man out of Harvest Baptist Church for divorcing his wife. Yet, Herron is buddies and preaches for Chuck Phelps at the shameful Colonial Hills Baptist Church in Indianapolis. Take a look at who Chuck Phelps really is! So why does Pastor Herron give a free pass to a fellow pastor who covers-up for a man who raped a 15 year old girl, but shows no mercy toward a man who divorced his wife? What a hypocrite! When I humbly apologized for any hurt feelings, and literally begged Pastor Herron in 2017 to please allow me to come back to church services at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, he coldly told me verbatim to, “Go elsewhere.” What kind of pastor does that to a hurting man who is begging for help spiritually to fix his broken life? A monster, that's who! A wicked man who covers-up for other perverse pastors who cover-up for child molesters!!! Screw Harvest Baptist Church on Guam!

Neither Harvest's new senior pastor Gary Walton, nor any of the old associate pastors under Herron, have lifted a single finger to contact me or try to make peace with me. I contacted Harvest and they turned me away! I am not going to keep casting my pearl before swine. Harvest refuses to have anything to do with me. Yet, I have sent cases of Gospels of John to their church (under both pastors). I also sent 3-year subscriptions of the Sword Of The Lord to their pastors, to show them my love, sincerity and willingness to make peace. 

Honestly, if I knew a better way to get their attention and make peace with them, I would have done so. I tried being nice, but that didn't work. I tried apologizing, but that didn't work either. I tried kindly shaking Pastor Herron's hand at the GPO mall on Guam in 2018, while he and his brother-in-law were waiting by Cinnabon for Pastor Herron's wife to finish shopping at the ABC Store. I greeted all of them with 100% kindness and love from my heart. It still didn't matter, I wasn't welcomed at Harvest. Pastor Herron is a very little man with a small heart. I have never known such mean, selfish, cruel, heartless and rotten people in my life, as the pastors, staff and many brainwashed Harvest Baptist Church members who mistreat me under orders from their cult leaders. I am exposing the hateful Bob Jones crowd everywhere! They are a cult!

I am not the one who refuses to reconcile, Harvest's pastors are! I want the world to know. God already knows, of course. I want you all to know dear readers, that this battle is not mutual. I want to make peace, the sooner the better. All I have ever wanted is to come back to church. It's not about our doctrinal differences, it's about loving hurting people. People just want to be loved. I want and need to be loved. There is no love at the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, only fearful immature men who are making a living by parasiting off of God's work. Bullies don't make good pastors! 

A little love on their part would make all the difference in the world, but I am THE ONLY ONE showing any acts of love and kindness. Harvest's BJU pastors are so carnal and immature. I don't see Harvest mailing me any Bibles, or mailing me any subscriptions, or trying to reach out to me (as I have them for 7 years now). You are my witnesses, all my blog and web visitors, that THE BLOOD IS ON THEIR HANDS ALONE at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. Judgment Day is coming in eternity (Hebrews 4:13; 9:27; Matthew 12:36; Romans 14:10-12).

I love you all, whosoever you may be, including everybody at Harvest. I wish we could be friends. A hurting dog barks. The Bible says that God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. So why do Harvest's pastors cower in fear? Why do they resist sound doctrine? Why do they reject the power of God? God is my Witness! 1st Samuel 24:12, “The LORD judge between me and thee, and the LORD avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...