Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Hallmark Quality Of A Faithful Christian Is Caring

Ecclesiastes 9:10, Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. 1st Corinthians 10:31, Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. Colossians 3:17: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

As a Bible-believing Christian, who doesn't fit in with the world, I have never been accepted at any secular job I ever worked (John 7:7; 15:19). The Luciferian spirit in an unbeliever (Ephesians 2:2; John 8:44) is at irreconcilable odds with the Holy Spirit in a redeemed child of God (1st John 3:24; 4:4). But I'd expect as much from the heathen world.

So it hurt much more when I moved to Guam, and Harvest Baptist Church also ostracized me (ironically for the same reason—because I didn't fit it with the crowd). I didn't go along to get along with Lordship Salvation at Harvest in 2014. I befriended them instead with books and sermons to help them, for which I was sinfully counted their enemy (Galatians 4:16). 2nd Timothy 3:1-3, “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,I told the truth! I did that which is good. Shame on the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. They sure don't care!

The Bible says in the last days, that people will despise those that are good! I exposed the Devil's corrupt modern Bible revisions. I did a good thing! Harvest despised me for being good, for being truthful, for caring enough about them to make an issue. Harvest Baptist Church on Guam doesn't care about me, or the truth, or doing the right thing; they just care about getting paid. God will be their only Judge! Romans 14:10, “But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.” I am not the one holding out in this ongoing feud, the ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam is, refusing to let me attend church services. That is wicked! I am not upset with Harvest for the past, but for what they are doing right now—ostracizing me! They are the haters, not me.

All I have humbly requested since 2017 is to quietly attend church services, to hopefully find a wife, but they despise me so much that I have been permanently banned and ostracized by the Harvest Baptist Church cult on Guam! It is spiritual Micronesia madness! 1st Peter 5:7, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” If we are to be Christlike, then we absolutely must care. We must not just care about our close friends, family and those whom we like, but also those whom we disagree, and those whom we don't like. In truth, Biblically we must care about EVERYONE! The Harvest Baptist Church on Guam couldn't care less about me or my family.

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...