Friday, October 23, 2020

I Am Abundantly Blessed Of God For Persecution

Matthew 5:11-12, Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Luke 6:22-28, “Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

I always get very encouraged when I read this passage of Scripture! I am one of the most hated, slandered and attacked Bible preachers on the internet. I love what one of my favorite preachers, Pastor Danny Castle, said: “God pity the preacher that the world don't hate!” Yeah buddy! That is exactly what Jesus said in our text passage: Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.” It is my honor to be hated and to have untrue rumors spread about me all around the world

My youngest daughter is very helpful. She is one of my biggest website fans. She reads all the little comments, and notices things that I miss. To be truthful, I never read any comments that people make about me, because I am so busy and focused on soulwinning and moving forward. So to be helpful, she let me know the other day that I have some enemies maliciously attacking me in my blog. She was reluctant to let me know at first, because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. But I encouraged her by quoting Matthew 25:40, “And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.My critics are attacking Jesus by attacking me. The gracious Lord says to His own: “We're in this thing together!” What saith the Scripture in 1st Corinthians 3:9, “For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.I love that... WITH GOD! We are co-laborers with God!

I gave my daughter permission to delete all the negative comments, and I need not read them. So she did, and I am grateful. And just so everyone knows, I have changed my settings and now have limited comments on both blogs to “members only,” which effectively prevents anyone from making comments (because I am the only member). Amen! I am not going to allow haters, trolls and ungodly slanderers to post their filth in my blog. Take your garbage elsewhere! You have vomited your last word you child of Hell. My daughter felt she needed to show me one comment, because she thought it was serious, but I laughed when she showed me, because God knows it is not true. Someone called me a “registered sex offender in the blog comments! Oh really? That's new to me. Just so everyone knows, and you heard it directly from me: I am not a registered anything, and I've never been convicted in a court of law of any sexual crimes! Whoever wrote that comment is a dirty, hateful and malicious LIAR!

What saith the Scripture? The servant is not above his Lord. Matthew 10:24-15, “The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?” If ungodly hateful critics called the sinless Son of God “Beelzebub (i.e., Satan, the chief devil), then what do you think they're going to say about you and me as Christ's imperfect followers? I just showed you what they're saying about me. That means I have GREAT REWARDS in Heaven!!! Hallelujah! Matthew 5:11, “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.” Of course, if you don't want to be persecuted, then become a Neo-evangelical, who are barren and do nothing for God.

Hey, Jesus had rumors spread about Him too, that caused damage. Luke 7:16-19, “And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people. And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about. And the disciples of John shewed him of all these things. And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?

We're all familiar with the story of John. He was in prison for preaching against Herod's adultery. Herodias wanted John's head on a platter. We know that John became discouraged in prison and sent his disciples to ask Jesus if He were really the Christ, or should they look for another. But what you likely didn't know, is that the reason John doubted was because HE HAD HEARD A RUMOUR! I just quoted the passage to you, which says that a rumour was being spread throughout the whole region of Judaea, that Jesus was not the Christ. A rumour by definition is a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth. Do you see the damage that a rumour can do? The greatest born among women—the man who had dedicated his entire life to preparing the way of the Lord—John the Baptist—lost confidence in the only begotten Son of God because of A RUMOUR!!! Woe unto anyone who starts a rumour or helps to spread it!

Luke 6:22-25a, “Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. Woe unto you that are full! Pardon my boldness, but when I read the preceding Scripture I immediately thought about Dr. Steve Pettit and Pastor Marty Herron, who are full and have their consolation! These two men are now getting paid 6-digit salaries. As president of Bob Jones University, I'm guessing that Dr. Steve Pettit makes at least $200,000 a year! And as Executive Vice President of Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary, Pastor Marty Herron must be getting paid at least $125,000 a year. I think that is disgusting! Go check online for average college executive salaries and you'll see that I'm right. They already have their rewards!!! Their earthly paycheck is the only reward they will ever receive, for perverting God's grace, spreading corruptible seed (fake bibles), and bidding Godspeed to false teachers (e.g., John MacArthur). 

I had gratefully attended the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam for the year of 2014. That was my home. They were my family in the Lord. I loved them and felt loved. Respectfully, Pastor Marty Herron was the pastor there from 1999 to 2018. I loved my church family. Moreover, I desperately needed their love and acceptance, as my life was broken from an unwanted divorce in 2006, inexplicable emotional pain of soul, betrayal, rejection, and loss of everything I owned. I needed their help and love at Harvest. All I wanted was to attend church services. As a thankful graduate of Hyles-Anderson College (1985-1993), I am a Fundamentalist. Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) is (and always will be) my hero of the Christian faith. 

After several months in the church, I realized that they were Neo-evangelicals, deceived by the Devil concerning the Bible and the Gospel. The church officially preaches the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation, but the true free grace Gospel is also there in the midst. Literally, this is what happens when a church allows two different Bible versions. At the time in 2014, Harvest officially used both the King James Bible and the Easy-To-Read Version (ERV). which confused the whole congregation. Acts 19:32, “Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused; and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together.” Mark 1:15 is a perfect example of what is horribly wrong with the ERV, which requires you to change your life to be saved.

Long story short, the pastors of Harvest drove me out of the church for trying to befriend them with THE TRUTH. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but no one has a right to their own facts. The FACT of the matter is that you cannot show me even one Bible verse that teaches to repent and turn away from your sins to receive God's free gift of eternal life. Yet, why do these wicked men teach such things, adding to God's Words? Pastor Curtis Hutson (1934-1995) gets salvation 100% correct in this sermon titled, Repentance: What Does The Bible Teach?” Repentance is unto the Gospel itself, not from your sins! You don't repent to get saved, you simply believe. That is why the Gospel of John mentions the word “believe 85 times, without even one mention of the word repent.” Repentance is automatic! There is only one step between you dear sinner and Jesus, which is for you to simply believe. The person who believes has also repented, and all that is required for salvation is included in believing.

I greatly rejoice in the horrible slander hurled against me from my enemies, for you are earning me great rewards in eternity! Whew, I love that!!! I am telling the truth! Romans 3:4, “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” If a man must forsake his sinning to be saved, then I am wrong in my doctrine, and God will deal with me accordingly on Judgment Day. But if I am right that a man simply needs to BELIEVE the GOOD NEWS (GOSPEL) of Jesus Christ crucified on the cross, buried and bodily risen to be saved, then I will be justified in my preaching! 

Jesus is the Christ—the only begotten Son of God—Who died, was buried and resurrected. That is THE GOSPEL according to 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. I don't see anything in there about turning away from your sins to be saved. Men have ADDED that unbiblical requirement. As believers WE SHOULD depart from our iniquities, but it is not required to receive God's gift of eternal life. If it were, then it couldn't be a free gift. A gift is a TAKE proposition, not a GIVE proposition. I rejoice in being slandered, hated and persecuted for contending for the faith.

Contrary to the Neo-evangelical apostates I am preaching against—grace corrupters—who get paid lucrative 6-digit salaries, I have never made a single penny for serving God or preaching THE TRUTH (and I never will). My full reward is in Heaven, including the extra rewards for being hated and slandered for my godly stand. The ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam have separated me from their company, refusing to allow me to attend church services there since 2014. They have cast out my good name as evil. They have reproached me, hating me so much that they have completely ignored my pleas to be loved and simply let me come back to church. They have refused to welcome me back into their church family. I have been foolishly chasing rabbits! I have been casting my pearl before the swine, as Harvest's pastors have trampled upon my feelings and love.

What was my great wrong? I simply tried to help them see THE TRUTH, as a true friend does. Luke 6:22-23, Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...