Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Devil's Bibles Corrupt Sound Doctrine

1st Corinthians 5:6-7, “Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:”

In my humble opinion, Bob Jones University (BJU) needs to fire their current president, and get a fundamentalist preacher in there, who preaches the Word of God accurately. BJU promotes the Devil's Bible revisions; such as, the NASB, NKJB and ESV, which has adversely affected their doctrine. I cannot warn everyone enough about the dangers of using the Devil's modern Bible revisions. For example: Look at the drastic difference in meaning between the King James Bible (KJB) and the English Standard Version (ESV) that Bob Jones uses and endorses...
KING JAMES BIBLE (KJB) - 2nd Timothy 1:11-12, “Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 
ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION (ESV) - 2nd Timothy 1:11-12, “for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher, which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me.”
Well which is it, did Paul commit something to the Lord, or was something committed to Paul? It cannot be both! Does the Lord keep my faith which I have entrusted to His care? Or does that Lord guard what He has entrusted to me? Who is keeping whom? Do you see how the modern Bibles are backwards, confusing and dangerous, obliterating the true meaning of the Scriptures? Consequently, our churches are backwards and confused nowadays! I am sick of all these Devil's Bibles! Bob Jones University uses, sells, promotes and endorses them! Should it be surprising that BJU has succumbed to heresy, and is now preaching the Satanic lie of Lordship Salvation? 
“So I want to ask you, have you come to a genuine acknowledgment before God almighty of your sinfulness? Secondly, you have to change the way you view yourself. We call that 'repentance.' And repentance is sort of saying a 'No' and a 'Yes.'  It's a turning AWAY FROM and a turning TO. What am I turning away from? I'm turning away from my own self-righteousness. I'm to turning away from depending on me, and all that's involved in me—self-righteousness, self-will, self-assertion, living my own life—I'm to turning away from that way of thinking. And then finally what do I have to do? I'm to put my trust, or my confidence, in Jesus alone.” [emphasis added] —Dr. Steve Pettit, an excerpt from “What Does It Mean To Be Justified?” ('The Daily Platform' - #741)
Where does the Bible say that we must turn away from “LIVING MY OWN LIFE” to be saved? I thought eternal life was the free gift of God? Dr. Steve Pettit is a heretic, who is a devout follower of Pastor John MacArthur. Evangelist Ray Comfort teaches this same garbage theology. This is the adverse consequence of using the Devil's Bibles!!! Look what Mark 1:15 says in the Easy-To-Read Version (ERV):
KING JAMES BIBLE (KJB) — Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.” [emphasis added] 
EASY-TO-READ VERSION (ERV) — Mark 1:15, “He said, “The right time is now here. God’s kingdom is very near. Change your hearts and lives, and believe the Good News!” [emphasis added]
The word “repent in the Bible here is the Greek verb metanoeo, which means to think differently. It does not mean to change your life, which Dr. Steve Pettit and John MacArthur teach. Bob Jones University's corrupt theology matches up with the corrupt new Bible revisions! If you still use the trustworthy accurate King James Bible, then you still believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ! That is the Gospel according to 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. To be saved you must know WHO, WHAT and WHY. ...

  • WHO - Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God (John 20:31)
  • WHAT - Jesus died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and bodily resurrected the third day (John 19-20
  • WHY - You and I are guilty sinners, deserving of Hell, but Christ paid our debt of sin (John 3:20-21; Romans 3:10-23, 5:8-12).

That's it! These new Bibles corrupt theology, pervert what is means to repent, add making Jesus “Lord to be saved in Romans 10:9, attack the deity of Jesus, remove the Godhead (Trinity), and change thousands of Scripture passages. God only authored one Holy Book, and there is only one saving Gospel. Something is very wrong with a Bible college or churches that uses multiple Bible versions! If you think about it, that is insanity. Lordship Salvation errantly combines discipleship with salvation, perverting grace. The true Gospel does not require discipleship, only childlike faith in the Savior. This Lordship Salvation heresy is the number one biggest threat to fundamentalism today in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Knows Everything We Think, Say And Do

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought ...