Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Jesus Sees People's Pain

Hebrews 4:13, “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.” Proverbs 15:3, “The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.” Matthew 10:29-30, “Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.”

Jesus sees people's pain...
We see people's hardness, but Jesus see their heart;
We see their problems, but Jesus see their potential;
We see the anger on their face, but Jesus sees the anguish inside;
We see people's wickedness, but Jesus sees their hopelessness;
We see their selfishness, but Jesus see their loneliness;
We see their worldliness, but Jesus see their emptiness;
We see their sneers, but Jesus see their soul;
We see their arrogance, but Jesus see their tiredness.
There's not a bird that falls from the sky that God does not see. The very hairs of your head are numbered by God. Isaiah 49:16, “Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.” God loves you dear friend! 1st Peter 5:7, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” I often feel like God doesn't care about me, but I know that He does, because as a matter of faith I believe the Bible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senator Bernie Sanders Rightly Condemns Israel's President Benjamin Netanyahu As A Thug War Criminal

I thank God for the few respectable leaders that we have left in the United States. I don't agree with everything Senator Bernie Sanders...