Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Pray For Me While My Ministry Is In Google Prison

Colossians 4:3, "Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:"

I am frustrated that Google is slowly killing my ministry. In 2017 I had 10,800,000 total visitors for the year, but I'll be lucky if I get 2,000,000 visitors for all of 2020. It's august and I've had 1,153,866 total visitors for the year so far as of the end of July. Whatever Google has done, they have killed 80% of my web traffic. Carlson Tucker says Google is wrongly censoring Christians and conservatives (and I concur). If you type “Enemies Of Soul Winning by Jack Hyles,” it doesn't appear on Google at all, but on Bing it appears first at the very top

So I don't know what the future holds for my ministry. It seems that I will end up with a faithful few, and sadly, millions of people will be denied THE TRUTH, and many will go to Hell because of Google's ungodly owners. Over 92% of all web searches are filtered through Google! So effectively they are playing God on social media! By having the power to decide who has a voice on social media, effectively Google/YouTube are shaping the world that we live in, turning it into a society of unsaved hellbound, atheists, feminists, homosexuals, abortionists and all vile manner of evildoers! The truth is being censored!!!

The U.S. government has given Google/YouTube immunity from being sued. Satan is the god of this wicked world. 2nd Corinthians 4:3-4, “But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” The Devil will do everything in his power to hide the truth from those who need it most. Please pray for a continued door of utterance to preach the Gospel. Colossians 4:3, “Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:” They've got me in Google prison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senator Bernie Sanders Rightly Condemns Israel's President Benjamin Netanyahu As A Thug War Criminal

I thank God for the few respectable leaders that we have left in the United States. I don't agree with everything Senator Bernie Sanders...