Friday, August 14, 2020

But We Have The Mind Of Christ

1st Corinthians 2:14-16, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

What is it that makes one person sweet, kind, generous, nice and loving; but the next person is ruthless, mean, a deceiver, selfish, hateful and malicious? In one word—it is their “MIND.” When I see a man or woman covered in tattoos, I know that their mind is worldly (or at least was at some point when they got the tattoos). No Christian should ever get a tattoo, because our human body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1st Corinthians 3:16-17). I know that is a touchy subject, but you won't change my opinion. on the matter. And while I am on the subject, I am 100% against female breast implants, which medically have been proven to be a big health risk. Ladies, love whom God make you! If a man truly loves you, he won't care about the size of your cups, but the size of your heart. The Bible says, “But we have the mind of Christ (1st Corinthians 2:16b).

I love our text passage of Scripture. The heathen world thinks very differently than does the child of God. I thank God I am saved. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior when I was 13 years old. It was the absolutely best decision I ever made in my life. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I appreciate Jesus dying on the cross for a rotten sinner like me. He was taken down off the cross, buried, and then three days later miraculously resurrected by the power of God. That is “the Gospel (1st Corinthians 15:1-4). As our text passage teaches in 1st Corinthians 2:14-16, the natural (unsaved, unregenerate) person cannot understand spiritual things, because they are spiritually discerned. Many religious cults have been started by people trying to understand the Bible, but they weren't saved and didn't have the Holy Spirit to guide them into all truth, so they got the Bible wrong! John 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

As Christians, we have the Holy Spirit of God living inside (indwelling) our body and soul; therefore, we have the mind of Christ. John 14:26, “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” The blessed indwelling Holy Spirit brings to remembrance truths we have learned form the Bible. That is why it is so important for believers to familiarize our self with the Scriptures, and to abide in them continually. Psalms 1:1-2, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.I believe that is why the shepherd boy David was called a man after his [God's] own heart (1st Samuel 13:14b), because David was a man after God's own Word!

The Bible says: “WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST as believers. That is a beautiful truth! That means we think according to the inspired King James Bible. Jesus is the Living Word; the Bible is the Written Word. Please beware of the corrupt modern Bible revisions, which religious cults like Bob Jones University use, sell and promote. I call them a cult for a few reasons. One is because they follow the Alexandrian cult behind the modern Bible revisions.  Another reason is because BJU follows men instead of God. They are following the corrupted theology of Pastor John MacArthur and Dr. Steve Pettit. It doesn't matter which modern Bible you pick up, it has somehow been influenced by the corrupt Alexandrian manuscripts from Egypt. 

Modern Bible Versions Are Not The Mind Of Christ

That is why they are wrong on the Gospel, preaching the heresy of Lordship Salvation instead of Free Grace Theology, because the modern Bibles are corrupt. BJU preaches another gospel! Let me give you an example of how the modern Bibles pervert the Gospel. Please consider Hebrews 6:1 in the Easy-To-Read Version (ERV) as compared to the trustworthy King James Bible (KJB):
EASY-TO-READ VERSION (ERV) — “So we should be finished with the beginning lessons about Christ. We should not have to keep going back to where we started. We began our new life by turning away from the evil we did in the past and by believing in God.” [emphasis added]
Here again is Hebrews 6:1 in the beloved, correct, King James Bible . . .
KING JAMES BIBLE (KJB) — Hebrews 6:1, “Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God.” [emphasis added]
Do you see how the new corrupt Bible versions are horribly changing theology in the churches? The King James Bible teaches that we must repent from our DEAD WORKS to be saved; but the ERV teaches that we must stop living a life of deliberate sin (evil) to be saved. The Alexandrian Greek is of the Devil, teaching a works-based plan of salvation. Salvation is NOT by works (Romans 3:20; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; Romans 4:5-6). The doctrine of the imputed righteousness of God silences all the critics.

If you have a corrupt Bible revision, then you cannot have the mind of Christ in you. Satan fully knows this ugly fact, which is why he has entered into the Bible publishing business since 1881 (the year Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort introduced their new Greek Bible translation to the world, upon which all the corrupt modern revisions are based). I wouldn't give you a red cent for these new Bibles! They are Devil's Bibles!!! If you want the mind of Christ in you, then you need the inspired King James Bible!!! Please use no other Bible! And may I kindly say, the King James Bible is not a “version, it is the inspired Word of God.

The fastest way to corrupt your mind spiritually is to use the Devil's modern Bible revisions!!!

A Carnal Mind Is The Devil's Playground

The Devil has a stronghold in the mind of the unsaved person. Proverbs 3:7, “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” I feel sorry for this man each time I see this photo. The Devil controls his mind. How does a person become so far gone in their mind, that they no longer respect their own body? If you don't see a problem with what the man below has let the Devil do to him, you do not have the MIND OF CHRIST my friend. This is not God's will for anyone. This is shameful. I am not condemning the man himself, God forbid, I am simply saying that God doesn't want us marking up our bodies. Jesus loves this man and died for his sins on the cross (Romans 5:6-9). Please understand that I am not mocking or making fun of him, I am simply saying that this is not what God desires for anyone...

Proverbs 3:7, “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”
I'm sure you've watched the TV series called: Cold Cases Files” and “Forensic Files.” I cannot watch too many of those type of shows, because the horrific crimes are creepy and disturbing. It is so sad. I don't think it is good to dwell upon such things for too long, but we need to be aware of the type of world that we live in. The Bible teaches us in Philippians 4:8-9 to think upon things that are good, pure, virtuous, honest and true...
Philippians 4:6-8, “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Please notice that the Bible associates prayer with thanksgiving and a healthy thought life. That is very interesting. We are commanded in Philippians 4:6 to pray about everything. The Bible says, “BE CAREFUL FOR NOTHING.” That means don't leave anything to chance, pray about all things, so that you've got all bases covered. Praying is fully a matter of faith, showing that we trust the Lord to handle every matter in our life. I need God's help. I must pray. I cannot and do not want to go it alone in life, without my dear Savior. Isaiah 26:3, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.If you want to have the mind of Christ, then you first must be God's child, by faith alone in Jesus Christ. And then second, you must abide in the Holy Scriptures.

If you want to do a helpful Bible study sometime, look up the words “thankful” and “thanks.” It is important as Christians that we always maintain a spirit of thanksgiving toward God. I don't care if you're homeless on the street, you have something to be thankful for. I thank God continually that my name is written in Heaven. I thank God that I live in a free country, where I can have a truth-telling ministry like mine, preaching the truth without apology. I thank God for my Harvest Baptist Church neighbours on Guam, that they are good people and I can feel safe living here. I love them with God's love, and I am their friend in truth. I am thankful that I still have my natural teeth. Many people have fake teeth, and denture pain. I thank God that I am not in debt to anyone. I praise God for my health, even though my neck is in pain all the time. I live a simple life. I thank God that I can enjoy a Subway sandwich (a Turkey club with everything; salt & pepper, olive oil, red vinegar, half the mayo, and extra Jalapenos peppers...lol). Am I therefore become your enemy because I make you hungry? ...lol.

Psalms 119:9, “Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?  by taking heed thereto according to thy word. The worst decision our government ever made was in 1962 and 1963, when they removed prayer and Bible reading from children's daily lives at school. We see the consequences of that fatal decision. Those foolish people who would downplay the seriousness of this matter, are in woeful denial of the truth! There is nothing wrong in America today, that couldn't be remedied by raising up a generation of Christian young people, who are raised up being taught the King James Bible! The Gospel is the answer! Young people need the truth of Christ crucified, buried and risen! Young people need Jesus! The American media today relentlessly attacks Bible Christianity. 

The only difference between a criminal and an honest law-abiding citizen in their mind. Romans 12:2, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Years ago I had a co-worker confide in me his personal problems. I remember that he said, “My mind ain't right!” I encouraged him to bathe his mind in the Scriptures! That is how to get your mind back to being right!!! 2nd Timothy 1:7, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” Give God your heart and He'll comb the kinks out of your head. That is what the Bible teaches in 2nd Timothy 1:7, a SOUND MIND comes from God. Proverbs 28:1, “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” There is no better feeling in all the world, than to know that you are right with God almighty! 'HOW TO BE RIGHT WITH GOD' (an awesome MP3 sermon by Pastor Jack Hyles). 
“Now, there's only one thing we need in America—and that is an old-fashioned real Bible revival! I mean a real BIBLE REVIVAL! It'll straighten out the home, straighten out the children, make the husband act right, put the wife in order; it'll take care of the preacher, the church; I mean it'll fix up the community, I mean it'll stop the Devil dead in his tracks; I mean it'll give victory to God's people—the Word of God!” —Brother Lester Roloff (1914-1982), “The Book That Makes The Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Little Awkward Moments in Life That Hurt Our Feelings

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought a...