To God alone be the glory!
“Fundamentalists don't change, people quit being fundamentalists!” —Pastor Jack Hyles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ancient Romans Considered Life In Prison Inhumane
Proverbs 12:10, “A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.” This video is very intere...
-
Matthew 5:18, “ For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be...
-
1st Peter 2:11, “Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.” In the st...
-
1st Timothy 5:14-15, “ I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary t...





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.