Monday, October 14, 2024

I Recorded The Irish Reel, “Green Gates” This Week

I finished making a new backing track yesterday for the tune, "Green Gates." It's an old popular Irish reel. I recorded along with the track, to share it with everyone. I hope you like it. I'm playing my Deering Calico banjo. I enjoy playing this song on the 5-string banjo.

(I'm playing my Deering Calico banjo)

Here is the new backing track that I made of "Green Gates." I used MIDI for the bass and drums. I am playing an Eastman 505CC mandolin and Cort acoustic guitar.

Thank you for listening!

Below is one of my favorite musicians, Dave Hum (1966-2012). Dave lived in Salisbury, England. He died of bone/blood cancer in 2012. He recorded 219 beautiful banjo videos and posted them to YouTube, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Great God And Savior Knows What Is Best

I asked for strength, And God gave me difficulties to make me strong; I asked for wisdom, And God gave me problems to solve; I asked for cou...