Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Americans Don't Care Like They Used To

Psalms 66:18-20, “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.”

I think the number one biggest difference between the United States today versus 75 years ago is that people don't care like they used to, and that apathy and indifference manifests itself in everything in society today (from the recent raw meat in my burger at McDonald's, to Pensacola Christian College refusing to allow me to attend Campus Church; from Facebook censoring the truth, to Pastor Marty Herron refusing to heed the truth I gave him; from the Secret Service dropping the ball at a Trump Rally, to places like New York City allowing squatters to steal taxpayer's homes; from all the shady advertising in American culture today, to an epidemic of homelessness across the U.S., et cetera). I could mention thousands of other things which clearly show how Americans don't care like they used to.

We have come to the frightening point in America where people will only do right, if there is a law and the power to enforce that law. If there is no law to prevent a crime, nor the power to enforce that law, ungodly sinners will take it to the limit.

Case in point, the punk who walked up past all my security cameras and stole my Amazon package. This happened in May of 2024. The police couldn't do anything. They told me the courts won't do anything. They said because Amazon kindly replaced the stole item, Amazon would have to prosecute the thief (which they are not doing to do over a $30 clothing rack). You couldn't make this stuff up. The cop said  am not the victim, Amazon is. No wonder theft is out of control in society today. Two centuries ago the local magistrates would have hung that ungodly punk, and rightfully so! I have his sickening face recorded on my video security camera. The cops can't do anything to stop him from committing more crimes.

In the Old Testament book of Judges, "every man did that which was right in his own eyes," because there were no police or magistrates in the land. Judges 21:25, “In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.” Today, we have police and magistrates, but every man still does right in his own eyes. Go figure! The more that Americans commit open sin, the worse our society is becoming (Hebrews 3:13). 

We have just seen the beginning of how bad crime is going to get in America. You just wait and see!!! This is the dire consequence of our wicked government removing God's inspired Holy Word from children's daily lives at school since 1963. Today's dysfunctional adults are yesterday's confused children with no moral compass to spiritually guide them. You cannot remove God from children's curriculum without raising up immoral educated fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, Barbra Streisand Won't Be Going To Heaven

1st John 2:22-23, “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoe...