Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Thank You For Reading My Blog

Philippians 2:20, “For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.”

I apologize that I haven't been writing as much lately, I'm just overwhelmed with everything due to my chronic neck pain, burning nerves and health afflictions. I just need a break. I've been faithfully working day and night on my website ministry for 22 years since 2002. I've never made a penny and don't accept any money, although many people have generously asked if they could give me money to show their love for me. THANK YOU, but I never accept money. I pride myself (in a good way) to serve God freely, without any compensation on earth. My rewards are laid up in Heaven, where thieves cannot steal (Matthew 6:19-20).

A few weeks ago a thief came onto my front porch and stole a package that was delivered by Amazon.com. I hate thieves! They are lowlife humans, robbing other men's labors, taking away the life thereof. Proverbs 1:19, “So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof. When a criminal steals from you, he or she is taking away your time that you spent laboring for that possession. Literally, in God's sight when you steal from someone you are murdering them. Sadly, the police these days don't do anything to catch the thieves, because they know it is a waste of time due to the soft on crime policies in the corrupt courts. I heard yesterday that Walgreens and CVS are closing their stores in New York City (NYC) due to out of control shoplifting. Walgreens alone lost $200,000 to theft in just two months in NYC. So far this year there have been 21,000 calls to the police in NYC to report shoplifting crimes. Our nation is worse than Sodom today!!!

I have no intentions of quitting my ministry, but I am very tired and need a break from everything. I don't know how long. I live alone without a wife, which is depressing for me. For the past 18 years my life has felt worse than death due to utter loneliness living all alone. It doesn't help when ungodly selfish incompetent pastors like Marty Herron, Gary Walton and Jeff Redlin refused to allow me to attend their churches. That just shows how phony, far from God and hateful they really are, not having God's love shed abroad in their hearts. God will judge those wicked self-righteous Pharisees. I judge no one, I am the biggest sinner I know.

I appreciate everyone's patience. Some months I write dozens of articles, but other months I might only write one article. I have eight websites, and eight blogs, praise God. God knows that I am doing the best I can. For several years now I have neglected my music. I haven't hardly played my dozens of musical instruments, due to depression from physical pain and loneliness of life living alone. Some people enjoy being alone, but I hate it. I've searched for a wife far and near, but haven't found anyone who is interested, single or not a fat slob or nutcase. I'd rather stay single than marry the Devil's daughter! Pastor Danny Castle is right, who said: The only thing worse than not being married, is being married and not wanting to be married. Amen! It's better to wait long than marry wrong. If the Lord sees fit to bless me with a companion as a wife, He will do so. If not, blessed be the precious name of my Lord Jesus. God is so good to all of us! Psalms 145:9, “The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.”

I've been spending some time with my musical instruments, relaxing and catching up on some ministry work that needs to be done behind the scenes. I love the 5-string banjo. Dave Hum (1966-2012) is one of my musical heroes! He died of Myeloma cancer in 2012 at only age 46 in Salisbury, England, where he lived. I am learning the same songs that Dave Hum played, the way he played them, which is beautiful music from the heart. If I don't slow down and take some time for myself to invest in my music, I will burn out and quit my ministry. So, it is important that I take some quality time to do something human, something good and honest, like picking folk music on my banjo.

I've been having fun making backing tracks to play along with and freely share with others. It is difficult for me to get things done due to my relentless agonizing neck pain, burning nerves, insomnia at night due to the burning pain, tingling, numbness, et cetera. I cannot work on my ministry all the time and never have a life. No doctor will prescribe more than the absolute lowest amount (called “BID,” which stands for “Basic Initial Dosage”). That's 40 mg of OxyContin per day, which is only half of what I need. My doctor couldn't care less because she is afraid of Big Brother. I've tried to find a better doctor, but haven't. I look forward to receiving my new resurrected immortal body without any pain, burning nerves and fatigue (Philippians 3:21; 1st Corinthians 15:51-58).

I have over 13,000 webpages on my eight ministry websites. I praise and thank God for working through a broken sinner like me all these many years to help others for Christ. Eventually, all my 13,000 webpages will need to be updated to be Mobile Friendly for mobile devices. I've completed about 2,500 pages so far, but it will take me a couple years at least to finish the rest, which I will likely never get done. By God's grace I am trying.

I also receive hundreds of ministry emails on a regularly basis, and hundreds of Facebook messages, et cetera. Also, a lot of people have personal, marital and family problems and they request for my help. I need to give them priority. I sometimes spend hours replying to just one email. One thing that all my web visitors know is that I am one of few preachers who takes the time to email back, sometimes book length emails to pour out my heart to help them. I love helping others for Christ. That is why I am here by God's grace, to be a servant. Jesus said he that is greatest among you shall be your SERVANT.

They are bullies over at Pensacola Christian College (PCC), not humble servants. That is why they have banned me in writing since August 2, 2022 from attending Campus Church, because they throw people under the bus whom they are bigoted against. I have read countless horror stories from their alumnus, who all share the common complaint that PCC is a strict cult of authoritarian rules without love or compassion for individual people. I am living proof of that sad fact. All Pastor Jeff Redlin (their senior pastor at Campus Church) cares about is his sickening 6-digit annual salary. PCC is a financial whorehouse of ungodly religious Pharisees (Romans 16:17-18).

I love you all with Christ's love. Please be patient with me. Even preachers burn out. I have invested over 50,000 hours since 2002 into my website ministry. 50,000 hours (divided by 22 years, divided by 365 days, divided by 24 hours in a day) averages out to only 43 hours spent per week labouring. God knows I have work seven days and nights a week for 22 years, often laboring 80 hours a week. On at least three occasions I worked for 37 hours straight, because I couldn't sleep. I just took short breaks to eat and stretch my legs. I do this work because I love Jesus, truth and people.

What did David say when his older brothers scolded him for going to fight the giant, Goliath? 1st Samuel 17:29, “And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause? Yes, David, there is a cause!!! There is still a cause today. The churches have been flooded with counterfeit Bible versions, which pervert the Words of the Living God. The fraud of Zionism has crept into most churches, leading the churches to support the sinister New World order. The Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation has crept into most Baptist churches, turning them into Satanic cults instead of soulwinning New Testament churches. No one can be saved if the Gospel is not presented accurately. Adding turning from one's sinful ways to faith is another gospel which cannot produce the new birth in Christ (Galatians 1:6-9; 2nd Corinthians 11:3-4).

By God's grace I am not going anywhere. I will likely be alone for the rest of my life without a wife, lonely and struggling to cope without an adequate level of prescription pain medications, and battling depression because of my chronic pain and loneliness, but God is faithful (1st Corinthians 1:9). The Lord promises in Hebrews 13:5 to NEVER leave nor forsake us, no not ever. The indwelling Holy Spirit sealed us the moment we were saved (Ephesians 1:13-14).

THANK YOU dear reader for your patience and understanding. I'd appreciate your earnest prayers for my health, family and ministry. God bless you all. Jesus is precious!!!

I Took This Photo of Some Flowers in My Front Yard Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Rewards Labor, Not Motives

2nd Corinthians 5:14-15, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And t...